[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say this is an excellent episode. Mixed with hilarious moments such as mom’s Botox comment and her fake fainting, and sweet moments of Nai taking responsibility of making Nok hurt by following her / Nok face-painting Nai / Nai taking care of the drunk Nok, and tense moments of “you slap, I will kiss”. From now on the game is on and their battle is going to be at a whole new level. Nok has to deal with a very different Nai. Look forward to tomorrow ‘s episode.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say this is an excellent episode. Mixed with hilarious moments such as mom’s Botox comment and her fake fainting, and sweet moments of Nai taking responsibility of making Nok hurt by following her / Nok face-painting Nai / Nai taking care of the drunk Nok, and tense moments of “you slap, I will kiss”. From now on the game is on and their battle is going to be at a whole new level. Nok has to deal with a very different Nai. Look forward to tomorrow ‘s episode.
And all the jealous Nai scene as well. :) I think Nai has got to one of my favorite lakorn praek charcter. He's so loving, confident, and sexy. Damn he's got the whole package!

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I just hope the rating is high. Well at least continue to improve. The last two episodes were too low for my liking :crybaby2:
Me too. I want the rating to improve. They've worked so hard and everything seems supergood. They deserve or the show deserve good rating. Is there anything we can do or help? Am not from thailand so my watching cannot be counted - hahaha

P

PrincessKarina

Just finished watching episode 3 raw. Oh my goodness! I want to pull my hair because I have no idea what they are saying! Lol. I also want to punch Pen in the face a million times! What a nuisance she is! Argh! Everyone already touched base on the cute scenes to the drunk scene to the confrontation scene. So I will leave it like that. But I cannot wait for the game to start even though I will be hurting along with both Nai and Nok. There are some cute scenes coming up even though we know it will be a part of their games. :rolleyes:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you thai? And are you in thailand?
I'm actually in the US and am partially Thai just a small percent though.

@Katelyn thanks hun for all your hardwork and your spoilers! I’m off to bed now girlies! We meet again in the morning! :aloofandbored:
You are most welcome! Goodnight!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkwXNwdDaP6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gc3lpjjcf0sh

The first mv for Game Sanaeha has reach 1 million plus views! Yay! :)
That's great! I'm so happy about it!

I'm jelly. But thank u so much for all the spoilers! I truly appreciated.
You're welcome!

Thanks for sharing. Oh, it went up very little. :(

Last edited: