[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Yes yes I want her to pair up with all of those actors, especially Grate. That would be so lit. I'm probably skipping her lakorn with Ter, I'm not excited about it either. Her pairing up with Pope and Grate would be soo freaking amazingg. Man idk if all these rumors are confirmed or just rumors but they got me so hyped up
Hmm me too, im not interested in the one with ter , im a bad fan -.-

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Yesss, i have two acc, one is for fangirling & one is the proper me LOL add my fangirling acc then, it’s “ Yong Hwink “ but i afraid u can’t send me a fri request. I can add u. Just drop ur fb name
Uh i think mine is private too. But try add me, it's Chevi Gov.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesss, i have two acc, one is for fangirling & one is the proper me LOL add my fangirling acc then, it’s “ Yong Hwink “ but i afraid u can’t send me a fri request. I can add u. Just drop ur fb name
Can’t add u there is no option to add lolz .. I send u my Facebook link already try adding me.

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
I just finished episode 4 and damnnn... I feel like Nok is the luckiest girl in this world to have Nai's unconditional love. I mean, the way he looks at her, the way he is worried about her, the way he holds her hand (chicken feeding scene), I just can't wait until they get married and have babies babysw
It's kinda sad to see her parents (I love Wi, she's so funny) fall out of love, but knowing that will never happen to Nai and Nok is such a huge comfort.
#teamNokNai :love: