[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
James has a tendency to end up looking like his N'eks. Must be his pretty face *sweatdrop*

It's this IG post of Taew from NDFD filming that got people saying they look like twins hahaha

Lol they were so twinsie looking there... cover the eyes and you wouldn’t even be able to tell who’s who lol I don’t think I’ve ever seen jj looking as close to any of his female costar as Taew though. He looks nothing like Bella or Kimmy lol he looks like a little kid next to them lol must be Taew’s youthful genes lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol they were so twinsie looking there... cover the eyes and you wouldn’t even be able to tell who’s who lol I don’t think I’ve ever seen jj looking as close to any of his female costar as Taew though. He looks nothing like Bella or Kimmy lol he looks like a little kid next to them lol must be Taew’s youthful genes lol
Oh gosh keep forgetting Taew is older than him haha

Anyways I just remember theres a scene in lom sorn Ruk of Taew watching Khun Chai Pattipat, James and Bella’s wedding lol

P

PrincessKarina

Now that you mentioned about them looking alike, I think there was a pic Taew posted on her IG and some commented that they looked like twins or something hahah.. but yes these two are so cute together .. can’t wait to see how their onscreen chemistry will play out as they definitely have some offscreen chemistry happening.
For real!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
James has a tendency to end up looking like his N'eks. Must be his pretty face *sweatdrop*

It's this IG post of Taew from NDFD filming that got people saying they look like twins hahaha

Yes that the pic, at least they both have pretty faces so there is no harm in looking twinsie :love:

They do look very similar .
Cr. As tagged
7CDE7F4E-92B9-4926-88C3-8895ECD7124D.jpeg
B47F242B-77B1-4647-B12D-0B23CC858A90.jpeg
C2CC1032-A9A0-43D9-B98E-5FCB3C50079E.jpeg EEFE9835-1F14-4E38-8BDA-B70BA1FD8DB3.jpeg