[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

say what you want...but penny really hit where it hurts, didn't she.
the realest thing she ever said thus far.... and that's sad. it's sad because it's true. they all know it too. and that makes everything 100000x sadder.
What did Penny say?

Reactions: Anu

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
doesn’t nok like having someone beside her? having someone who would cry with her? someone who gets her, who understands her pain? someone who will tell her how it is but will still lend her a shoulder to cry on. someone who knows her, the kind of person she is, flawed or perfected. knowing that a person is like peeling an onion, you learn as you go and with each layer, you’ll realize that not all of them are sweet. but despite knowing all of that, that person would still want her. yes, the world is shit and yes, sometime it seems like everyone is against you. and one person can’t fix all the problems for you. but maybe, just maybe, it would hurt a little less.
cause at the end of the day, we all want someone that chooses us. over everyone else. under any circumstances.

am i quite frustrated right now? you bet i am!
Lol. Had to sign in just to like this comment. Would like it 1000x if I could. Took the words right out my mind

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
In a way... I understand why Nok turns into a total B when she finds out the truth. Imagine losing trust with your childhood friend (Nai) and finally, being able to trust him again, even falling in love with him, only to find out that he had a secret past with your future stepmom. I personally would feel betrayed, especially since I don't forgive easily, and for a person like Nok who puts herself on a high horse. Its like wow, this guy i lost my trust for, im falling in love with him again, and just starting to trust him, is betraying me again?! Im getting angry just thinking about it lol :confused:
I truly believe if Nai would have just told her from the beginning, things would be different. She'll be angry, but not episode 7 angry. But Nai actively tried to hide his past with Khae from her. Hopefully her being a total B won't push Nai too far away. For now, I am kinda on Nok's side... I might change my mind later. Cause Nai has been nothing but sweet and swoon worthy these past episodes.
Sorry for the rant guys.

Last edited:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
What did Penny say?
that scene toward the end, she basically just said that nok isn't someone who will ever look at trash like them. i mean she said a lot more but that's the gist of it. and it was sad...because what she said were all so true. and she really hit that point spot on. and they all know that she's right too. and idk but that's sad. it's sad because it's true. and to see nok defended nai, and then nai turned to her and said thank you afterward. like he knew that she was just saying that, that she didn't mean it. like the fact that somewhere in his heart, he knew that she didn't mean it. just that part alone is so fucking sad. idk ... i'm not really on anyone side...but i just can't trust nok (not at this moment at least).... like the stuffs she said about nai, defending him and all... it was nice, it was real nice like YES someone finally stands by his side...but yet... you remember it's just a game and here we are, at square one again.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
In a way... I understand why Nok turns into a total B when she finds out the truth. Imagine losing trust with your childhood friend (Nai) and finally, being able to trust him again, even falling in love with him, only to find out that he had a secret past with your future stepmom. I personally would feel betrayed, especially since I don't forgive easily, and for a person like Nok who puts herself on a high horse. Its like wow, this guy i lost my trust for, im falling in love with him again, and just starting to trust him, is betraying me again?! Im getting angry just thinking about it lol :confused:
I truly believe if Nai would have just told her from the beginning, things would be different. She'll be angry, but not episode 7 angry. But Nai actively tried to hide his past with Khae from her. Hopefully her being a total B won't push Nai too far away. For now, I am kinda on Nok's side... I might change my mind later. Cause Nai has been nothing but sweet and swoon worthy these past episodes.
Sorry for the rant guys.
honestly is the best policy am i rite eyyyyy lol
like i don't mean to be fake deep or anything...but imagine if everyone would just stop bullshitting around and be real with each other... like wow can you imagine that.
but then again, we wouldn't have a show to watch if that's the case.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
that scene toward the end, she basically just said that nok isn't someone who will ever look at trash like them. i mean she said a lot more but that's the gist of it. and it was sad...because what she said were all so true. and she really hit that point spot on. and they all know that she's right too. and idk but that's sad. it's sad because it's true. and to see nok defended nai, and then nai turned to her and said thank you afterward. like he knew that she was just saying that, that she didn't mean it. like the fact that somewhere in his heart, he knew that she didn't mean it. just that part alone is so fucking sad. idk ... i'm not really on anyone side...but i just can't trust nok (not at this moment at least).... like the stuffs she said about nai, defending him and all... it was nice, it was real nice like YES someone finally stands by his side...but yet... you remember it's just a game and here we are, at square one again.
In my optimistic view, I think Nok has forgotten about their game. She has already fallen for him and see him in a different light so in that instance she genuinely believe that Nai is of value. And she's been defending him a lot lately too. He thanked her and she said that she just telling the truth.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
honestly is the best policy am i rite eyyyyy lol
like i don't mean to be fake deep or anything...but imagine if everyone would just stop bullshitting around and be real with each other... like wow can you imagine that.
but then again, we wouldn't have a show to watch if that's the case.
Exactly what I was thinking. Or at least if they were more open to each other, and if only Nok could tell Nai why she was upset instead of lashing out at him. But then there wouldn't be all this drama and there wouldn't be so many episodes.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
In my optimistic view, I think Nok has forgotten about their game. She has already fallen for him and see him in a different light so in that instance she genuinely believe that Nai is of value. And she's been defending him a lot lately too. He thanked her and she said that she just telling the truth.
I agree with you. I think nok really meant what she said cause she told him she is just telling the truth. It begins as a game but she forgot about it and trust him. And that’s why it hurts even more once she found out Nai’s past with khae. She let her guard down and trust him which she never done and felt betrayed. Probably doesn’t help with the grandma continues to brainwash her too

P

PrincessKarina

I agree with you. I think nok really meant what she said cause she told him she is just telling the truth. It begins as a game but she forgot about it and trust him. And that’s why it hurts even more once she found out Nai’s past with khae. She let her guard down and trust him which she never done and felt betrayed. Probably doesn’t help with the grandma continues to brainwash her too
Dang it now I feel bad for both party! Aw!