[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

I’m so glad Taew has a very diverse group of p’eks! Loving her! :love::thumbup:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol whao! You’re still young! Awesome. Whose your favorite actors and actresses?
Haha I feel old at times but yep I’m still young. How old are you?
My favorite Actor is James Ma. I’ve seen all his works except Ka Badin which I will start soon. My actress is Mint Chalida. The following list are ppl who I follow on a basis & will watch if I like the storyline: Great, James Ji, Taew, Mew, Nadech, Boy, Namtarn, Prang, PHET! (He has a special place in my heart), Ken P., Yaya, Prang K., Mario, Toey P, Alek T.
Basically they are ppl on my radar. I love them but not hardcore haha.

@fun @byebye @sarN
I’m only 20 & have ppl telling me I’m so old. Idk how I’ll feel later on. Lol already feeling like a granny.

On another note, I didn’t mean to turn this thread into a convo but does everyone in here like both Taew & James Ji too or watching just for one?

sarNie Adult
@fun I am at that age where I feel motherly affection for most guys in ch3 lakorns haha. But just hang in there kiddo, @Xiongurl26 there is a big leap between 29 and 30 and more than being told you're old, you start feeling old. Like you can't party further than 11 pm and want to sleep (by 10 pm) instead hahaha

Admittedly, I haven't finished any lakorn of Taew's completely. I've been skipping episodes. I think it's pretty much obvious i am here for James Ji. He's my son. Though given how sexy he's being made for Game Sanaeha... I might just be downgraded to.... Big sister. Hahaha!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I've watched Lakorns my whole life but never really paid much attention until 4HJHKK so I was actually 13. I'm now 20 so it's been a good 7-8 yrs following these actors/actresses. I definitely have changed my perspective on some but still hold true to my favorites after all these years. Feeling old at 20 oh lord lol. I live in the United States so I definitely am no where near them. :'(
You are still a baby, still very young . But hey they say you are only as old as you feel. So try not to feel old at 20 :facepalm:

@Xiongurl26 w0w! That is a long lists of actors/actresses you follow :facepalm: good for you :thumbup: mine are mostly from the older generations :facepalm: the two actresses That is still active in the industry that I like is Janie and Noon W. Male actors I loved is Ken T, oil thana and Num S ( but god save me Num aged very badly he look so much like a grandpa pa now:facepalm:) but my all time fav girl has to be Aump P, but she doesn’t really do lakorns no more. I used to only watched ch7 lakorn so I was never too familiar with any of ch3 actors/actresses only up until last year when I discovered Taew. I actually stopped watching lakorn for a few years, just found everything was so repeatitive. Until late last year when I gave Nakee ago (no idea who Taew was at the time, but since everyOne was raving on about how great the lakorn and the actress was I thought I will give it ago, and the rest was history and I moved to ch3 to be with Taew :risas3: and has never since gone back to watching any of ch7 lakorn again mainly cuz I don’t like newbies . So it’s safe to say I am mainly here for Taew. To be honest I have not seen any of JJ lakorn , but he is one of the younger generations I adore, mainly for his personality and hotness :coleman::risas3:

@040156 hahaha given how sexy he is being made for game Sneaha, you can downgrade to being big sister, I will be downgrading from big big sister to future girlfriend :risas3::risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
the secret to staying young is date younger man :p. I only seen 1 lakorn of Teaw tho but she reallly stood out from the newbies i seen so far . I got some page scan but kind of afraid to post it since all the sudden Thailand ban english subber lol, those party pooper.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always like Taew from the beginning when she started her acting debut. I thought she was so cute and I adore her. I was super happy when she got to paired up with Mario. I wish the dramas that they were in were better storyline, but nonetheless I still adore them together. Speaking of them I saw some cute Mario and Taew moment at the past ch3 event. They were next each other and when they were going down the stage she reached out her hands to him and he helped her down the stage. I'm hoping that they can reunite in the future after she gets to pair up with other praeks. Still waiting for her to pair up with James Ma. Not gonna lie I was sad that her drama was not with James Ma, but I've grown to like James Jirayu so I'm ok now. Lol
I saw that part where he helped her walk down stage, Mario is such a gentleman.
It was at 1:15mins.
Taew and Mario definitely need to reunite, I want them in a period lakorn this time. I fell inlove with them in the RS, I wasn’t a fan of the storyline but the countLess of skinship :facepalm: and sweet scenes they had together made up for it . So far out of all Taew’s co-stars Mario is the luckiest of them all, cuz he has had the most intimated scenes with Taew :facepalm: Their love in the RS was so pure. After watching the RS I actually when and watch plerng Torranong, wasn’t much sweet scenes between them but I still enjoyed it, my favourite scene will have to be the island scene :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
the secret to staying young is date younger man :p. I only seen 1 lakorn of Teaw tho but she reallly stood out from the newbies i seen so far . I got some page scan but kind of afraid to post it since all the sudden Thailand ban english subber lol, those party pooper.
haha are you speaking from experience Sarn, is that why you know the secret to staying young ? :worship2:

Oh please do post the scans up :worship2: and for those who can read time please please translate or summarise it for those of us who can’t read or understand Thai :worship2::worship2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
You are still a baby, still very young . But hey they say you are only as old as you feel. So try not to feel old at 20 :facepalm:

@Xiongurl26 w0w! That is a long lists of actors/actresses you follow :facepalm: good for you :thumbup: mine are mostly from the older generations :facepalm: the two actresses That is still active in the industry that I like is Janie and Noon W. Male actors I loved is Ken T, oil thana and Num S ( but god save me Num aged very badly he look so much like a grandpa pa now:facepalm:) but my all time fav girl has to be Aump P, but she doesn’t really do lakorns no more. I used to only watched ch7 lakorn so I was never too familiar with any of ch3 actors/actresses only up until last year when I discovered Taew. I actually stopped watching lakorn for a few years, just found everything was so repeatitive. Until late last year when I gave Nakee ago (no idea who Taew was at the time, but since everyOne was raving on about how great the lakorn and the actress was I thought I will give it ago, and the rest was history and I moved to ch3 to be with Taew :risas3: and has never since gone back to watching any of ch7 lakorn again mainly cuz I don’t like newbies . So it’s safe to say I am mainly here for Taew. To be honest I have not seen any of JJ lakorn , but he is one of the younger generations I adore, mainly for his personality and hotness :coleman::risas3:

@040156 hahaha given how sexy he is being made for game Sneaha, you can downgrade to being big sister, I will be downgrading from big big sister to future girlfriend :risas3::risas3:
Yeah I have a pretty big list lol. I usually like to open up my options & then if they start to fail me I let them go. Haha. I’m Ch.3 biased. Occasionally I’ll watch other channels but its rare. I wish I could’ve gotten into the veteran actors/actresses but they left before I could really. I do like Aff though! Glad Taew pulled you back into the Lakorn world. She’s a wonder! & don’t begin with James haha I could faint. So hot!

You all make me laugh. I’ll keep these tips to staying young. Lol! I’ll definitely be needing it.

Thanks for the video @Kay123 & thxs for the scans @sarN

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
It looks like Taew only has one more lakorn confirmed ater she finish filming for this one. Is she taking a break? Anyone knows? Everyone else has like 2-3 lakorn confirmed and in production.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks like Taew only has one more lakorn confirmed ater she finish filming for this one. Is she taking a break? Anyone knows? Everyone else has like 2-3 lakorn confirmed and in production.
Probably not. She’ll most likely be picked up for another project but is maybe waiting for this to fully complete.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I just love how close they are with each other even though they haven't acted together in years. <3 <3 <3
She is definitely most comfortable with mario and jJ out of all her co-stars .

Well I hope she isn’t take a break :worship2: one lakorn a year of Taew isn’t enough for me :facepalm: and the one she confirmed with Ter, I am not keen on because I think it’s a comedy right ? And I do not like comedies when it comes to thai lakorn.

But I think @Xiongurl26 is right, she might just be waiting for this one to be complete first . The lakorn is due to wrapped up by the end of this month . So let’s wait and see.

@040156 oh dear I hope she isn’t thinking about marriage just yet :facepalm: she still need to make another dozen lakorns for her fans to watch first :worship2:

@sarN thanks for the scan sarn ..I will just wait patiently for someone to summarise it . :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

No! Taew has to stick around a bit longer! Those Thai actresses who are married are less active or NOT active anymore! What would I do?! She’s my ultimate favorite! :love: