[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
@Xiongurl26 Numfon was like a blonde bimbo but an Asian version. When plerng and her realised they were stranded, she had the nerve to ask him “ will they get home by today?” . :risas3::risas3: Then she continued by asking him which sea they were stranded at since he used to live near the sea, she somehow automatically assumed he knew :risas3:

@rennayj hahah Mario(plerng) didn’t just fall asleep,

Haha I am sure JJ won’t have any trouble carrying her, she is so tiny that she makes her co-star appear Giant like :facepalm: which is cute.
View attachment 11937

Lol... I totally forgot about that scene. I guess I rewatched the trailer a million times and all I remembered was the kiss scene.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I absolutely adore Taew with Mario. One of my favorite interviews with them was during 3Zaap. Chompoo asked if they felt shy since they had so many romance scenes; at first Mario tried to play it off like, "No, we're close so we didn't feel shy," but then Yaya and Nadech called him out (in the cutest "that's not true" hahahaha) so Taew said she was shy because Mario's eyes are "so much." Lol, then he confessed that he was shy too.

I'm so excited to see her with James J . This will be new for both of them.
Haha I was shy for Taew too and I was only the viewer hahah .. I didn’t expect them to have that much imitate scene in the RS as I thought it was going to be all action with all the samurai sword. My fav scene was the onsen scene :naughty2: M&T need to reunite please:worship2:

Lol... I totally forgot about that scene. I guess I rewatched the trailer a million times and all I remembered was the kiss scene.
Oh yes the accidental kiss scene ;)

rennayj

sarNie Adult
@Xiongurl26 Numfon was like a blonde bimbo but an Asian version. When plerng and her realised they were stranded, she had the nerve to ask him “ will they get home by today?” . :risas3::risas3: Then she continued by asking him which sea they were stranded at since he used to live near the sea, she somehow automatically assumed he knew :risas3:

@rennayj hahah Mario(plerng) didn’t just fall asleep, she drugged him thinking he was going to R her :risas3: and when she suddenly realised she is left alone cuz he is dead asleep she drugged herself aswell :risas3: “she was like to hell with this And took the pills aswell”:risas3: Taew (Numfon ) was one crazy woman:facepalm:

Haha I am sure JJ won’t have any trouble carrying her, she is so tiny that she makes her co-star appear Giant like :facepalm: which is cute.
View attachment 11937
I forgot that she drugged him and herself lol. It been like 2 years since I watch Plerng Torranong. I have been busy lately. I don’t remember every details from the scene when watching lakorns. I’m feeling old lol

P

PrincessKarina

I haven’t seen anything good lately either. I’m just waiting on JJ and Taew’s 2 lakorns! I don’t care for Pope and Bella’s high rating lakorn right now. I’m not feeling Bella! @rennayj

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot that she drugged him and herself lol. It been like 2 years since I watch Plerng Torranong. I have been busy lately. I don’t remember every details from the scene when watching lakorns. I’m feeling old lol
Haha I remembered it well only because I just finished it a few weeKs ago lol..

I haven’t seen anything good lately either. I’m just waiting on JJ and Taew’s 2 lakorns! I don’t care for Pope and Bella’s high rating lakorn right now. I’m not feeling Bella! @rennayj
You won’t have to wait much longer .. NDFD will air in a few weeks and once they release the mvs we can watch that on repeat until the lakorn air :thumbup:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Looking at BTS JJ hair and clothes style is way better than in Buang Hong. His style also looks good in Padiwarada but in Buang Hong they make him too pretty boy, which it’s kind of bothers me to see. I don’t know what Paajaew is thinking, creating that image for him :facepalm:

sarNie Adult
Looking at BTS JJ hair and clothes style is way better than in Buang Hong. His style also looks good in Padiwarada but in Buang Hong they make him too pretty boy, which it’s kind of bothers me to see. I don’t know what Paajaew is thinking, creating that image for him :facepalm:
Paa'Jaew was going by the book where Ramet was supposedly a beautiful man, that the heroine thought he was gay. It was to contrast him with the character in the first book who is tough and rugged.

But in Game Sanaeha, or the book Buang Sanaeha, my friend said Nai is supposedly dark and brooding similar to the character of James in Padiwarada. But considering the same screenplay writer handled Padiwarada and Game Sanaeha, i am guessing that James's character will be altered slightly to be more "soft" and kind.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I was shy for Taew too and I was only the viewer hahah .. I didn’t expect them to have that much imitate scene in the RS as I thought it was going to be all action with all the samurai sword. My fav scene was the onsen scene :naughty2: M&T need to reunite please:worship2:

Oh yes the accidental kiss scene ;)
Praying that they get a lot of sweet scenes. I want to see alot of kisses. (Cheeks kisses are fine too!) Lol.. I did not realize how much Mark got to kiss Taew's cheeks in Rak Nakara. His love for her was so sweet and pure. Hopefully James gets just as much or maybe more too. :p

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Paa'Jaew was going by the book where Ramet was supposedly a beautiful man, that the heroine thought he was gay. It was to contrast him with the character in the first book who is tough and rugged.

But in Game Sanaeha, or the book Buang Sanaeha, my friend said Nai is supposedly dark and brooding similar to the character of James in Padiwarada. But considering the same screenplay writer handled Padiwarada and Game Sanaeha, i am guessing that James's character will be altered slightly to be more "soft" and kind.
I didn't know that Paajaew goes by the book. I used to watch the 2nd remake version of Vee & Pancake from Ch7 its been a long time since I watch it. Correct me if I’m wrong, the make up & style crews didn’t make Vee (Ramet) as a beautiful man. I don’t recall seeing Pancake(Pim) that she thought he was gay. Since Paajaew goes by the book that totally make sense.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Praying that they get a lot of sweet scenes. I want to see alot of kisses. (Cheeks kisses are fine too!) Lol.. I did not realize how much Mark got to kiss Taew's cheeks in Rak Nakara. His love for her was so sweet and pure. Hopefully James gets just as much or maybe more too. :p
I want lots of kisses too:facepalm: but judging from the behind the scenes so far and how the storyline is I am sure there will be loads of imitate scenes :facepalm: well at least I am praying for it :risas3::worship2:

Anyway here a clip from today . So this is what JT do when they are free on set :facepalm:
https://instagram.com/p/BgiS-Ykjp0v/

sarNie Adult
Hate to disappoint you guys, @onewlover4ever and @Kay123 but James said in one bts (particularly that part when they were out of town in that cold place with a farm) that they have a few sweet scenes and most of it are just fighting and drama scenes hehe. Although we'll never know until it's there.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hate to disappoint you guys, @onewlover4ever and @Kay123 but James said in one bts (particularly that part when they were out of town in that cold place with a farm) that they have a few sweet scenes and most of it are just fighting and drama scenes hehe. Although we'll never know until it's there.
When JJ says only a few sweet scenes, I am going to take it as that he means they have very little understanding between them so therefore there is not too much willingness of sweetness .. But to me Lots of Fighting and drama scene with pranangs in thai lakorn usually lead to slapandkiss:attempt:willing|rscenesw babysw:facepalm: So I am still hopeful :facepalm:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
When JJ says only a few sweet scenes, I am going to take it as that he means they have very little understanding between them so therefore there is not too much willingness of sweetness .. But to me Lots of Fighting and drama scene with pranangs in thai lakorn usually lead to slapandkiss:attempt:willing|rscenesw babysw:facepalm: So I am still hopeful :facepalm:
Haha you are too funny. :risas3: Let ne take it as that too then! I don’t mind the drama thats what ignites the sweet scenes lol.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Lol.. No sweet scenes but it's okay bc we get a baby in the end. So somewhere along there's gonna be some juicy scenes. :p