[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Egg
This part is so tender... he was so tender with her.. the way he held her face and the way he nuzzles her face.. ahhhhhhhhh

Btw my phone died right when i saw this gif omg

Trueee... when I was watching it , it really feels real how he was taking his time with the kiss and finally giving in. Though he was hurt by how Nok was reacting but we all know Nok feels sth in that kiss for him. Haih.. How purrfect is Nai character in this drama, I wish I can have one so that I can pat him and hug him when he's hurt.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVnPtVhbRZ/?taken-by=bung_lakorn

Today you have to slap right?
JJ: yes slap hard
grand: yes I have to make it realistic enough to make old person get tired and faint. Slap for real.
JJ: Slap lightly ok.
grand: If I slap lightly then I won't be tired. Come and sniff kiss me so I will slap lightly.
JJ sniff kiss her.
grand: With this face, I really don't want to slap him.

This is so cute!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh! I screamed so loud at these! Uh yes if only Taew would open and move her lips a bit it would be even more hot! Lol
Agreed! Such a tender and passionate moment. You could actually feel the fire igniting between them :love:
Very well executed by both JJ and Taew. Nai looks like he just could barely control his passion, the way is gently nuzzling Nok all over her face before swooping in for a kiss.
Yet when he saw Nok not responding, he stopped
Thank you, LakornThai :pancarta::pancarta:
Thank youu indeed! wonder how would their willing scene kiss be like.....

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

grand: yes I have to make it realistic enough to make old person get tired and faint. Slap for real.
grand: If I slap lightly then I won't be tired. Come and sniff kiss me so I will slap lightly.
JJ sniff kiss her.

This is so cute!!
Hahahah ahhaha he is so adorable, no wonder Taew has a soft spot for him ..

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

JJ sniff kiss her.

This is so cute!!
JJ is such a cutie, almost everyone babies him lmao
but i guess the sniff kiss didnt work cause Granny slapped him harddd

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! I’m screaming. LolslapandkissToday episode i’m for sure that my eye didn’t blank at all with the sweet kiss Nai gave to Nok. I’m dead thanks to P’Da:clap: for the beautiful scene today. I didn’t know that Chinese fans are tuning in with us to watch GS as well, thumbs up:thumbup:. Can’t wait for next week with the newlyweds and their honeymoon. Ahhhh!!!!! This girl can’t stop the syndrome b/t these two beloved couples. Hope I can survive the two next episodes.

upload_2018-7-17_9-49-51.jpeg

Last edited: