[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for sharing the pics. I’m even more excited now than ever. The consummation scene won’t happen until the following week - episodes 11 - according to the spoilers but I could be wrong. I’m hoping to just see the sweet and good stuff post-marriage soon. lol James is such a tease but he knows what we fans really want. He knows out heart. lol

P

PrincessKarina

I am so sorry just saw this the Arrow fandom has me busy atm the arrow cast is at SDCC this weekend ahh busy. I had a great time with my bestie :). Thanks hun :).
Lol it’s all good hun! I’m glad you did. It’s always a good time with the girls. I have to find time to hangout with my besties too! Lol ;)

roselovesice

Taew always, well most of the time, post around 12PM Thailand time. James and Taew has some sort of connection. I just know it, because these two are always posting around the same time of the day. Well, once again, most of the time. lol Unless he has her notification on so he's alerted every time she post something. HAHAHAH. #jk Just wishful thinking. lol

I got my premium magazines for both Game Sanaeha and NDFD, and I am in dreamland. They're sooo darn cute together. I even bought the Ch3 calander because of them. I haven't bought one since 2010? 2012? I can't even remember. Still waiting for my copy of the Praew magazine to come in. They're really making me go crazy for them. The JT fever is high up in here. lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! That short clip of them is so cute :love: best looking bride and groom :icon12: thanks for sharing!

@Kay123 I feel more relieved knowing i won’t have to crash through Gates for their wedding on monday. Haha. I shall see you all there right?

@PrincessKarina Of course girl! Thank you lol.
Yep looks like everyone is invited to their wedding :thumbup: so I guess I will see you all there tomorrow 8:20 sharp and don’t be late :naughty2: will you also be joining them in their room for their first officially night as husband and wife? Because we need to keep and eye on them to see if they are doing things right :risas3:
8D61B72B-42D8-4F3A-A058-034B3D0D6E04.jpeg

Haha to the morning after the wedding pics!! Nai is so cute sleeping next to Nok while sitting on the floor. They did no baby making yet they still were exhausted haha. These 2 crack me up. They’re a show.
Nothing happened and they were already exhausted, so how are these two going to handle the exhaustion once the baby making session start?:risas3:

Nai is such a tease to his wife :naughty2:
D10FD1AB-E1C3-4CF3-B5EA-4E901F06E15B.jpeg

This pic is is definitely not Nai/Nok but more JJ/Taew. I think this one is a BTS pic. They are so adorable. :love:
7DD283A4-E2F0-4480-AA8D-9323204A1EED.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew always, well most of the time, post around 12PM Thailand time. James and Taew has some sort of connection. I just know it, because these two are always posting around the same time of the day. Well, once again, most of the time. lol Unless he has her notification on so he's alerted every time she post something. HAHAHAH. #jk Just wishful thinking. lol

I got my premium magazines for both Game Sanaeha and NDFD, and I am in dreamland. They're sooo darn cute together. I even bought the Ch3 calander because of them. I haven't bought one since 2010? 2012? I can't even remember. Still waiting for my copy of the Praew magazine to come in. They're really making me go crazy for them. The JT fever is high up in here. lol
I have both NDFD and GS premium mag too, aren’t they just the cutest ? I am on cloud nine :naughty2: oh you still have received ur Praew mag yet ? When did you place the order ? I put the order through and it was shipped out the next day and I received it within 2days.. I really want to know what was written about them in the Praew Mag. Hopefully their fan club could translate it and share .

roselovesice

I have both NDFD and GS premium mag too, aren’t they just the cutest ? I am on cloud nine :naughty2: oh you still have received ur Praew mag yet ? When did you place the order ? I put the order through and it was shipped out the next day and I received it within 2days.. I really want to know what was written about them in the Praew Mag. Hopefully their fan club could translate it and share .
They're so perfect. lol I haven't received my copy of the Praew magazine yet. It usually takes around 14 days or so for me to receive my packages from Ethaicd - standard shipping. You received your package pretty fast. Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
They're so perfect. lol I haven't received my copy of the Praew magazine yet. It usually takes around 14 days or so for me to receive my packages from Ethaicd - standard shipping. You received your package pretty fast. Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?
I am located in Australia, probably explain why I received mine much quicker.

50shades of Grey and 50 shades of Nai hahah which team are we on here? :risas3:
Here’s the clip :pancarta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blhi19YlIo6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17ij0y7nirc08
26E0F3AA-E05E-434A-8CFD-4BD2FF39C6A4.jpeg

Looks like JJ was trying to stay around his p’Taew, And even was looking around for her when she walked off, but he found his Bestie Great instead :pancarta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blg-C0Znoe6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=44p9sp2p5r1f

Aww finally some alone time :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlhbaeCjaCb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14gmp9k9p5sjo

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Today's Sunday! Today's Sunday! Today's SUNDAY!

I am not sad at all that tomorrow's Monday! Wuhooo 8 hours to go til Monday!!!

29 hours to go til wedding day! Ring the bells!!!! Roll the carpet! Smell the flowers! Can't wait to feast on what they'll "serve" us tomorrow. Ooooo wanna see what's for dinner... or should I say supper? Midnight snack?

OMG! I hid for a day to make a FMV and look at all the photos from the wedding day.... I think we are heading to ER and might need to watch from there. :risas3::risas3:

And here is my MV. I love the song and I think it's perfect for Nai. :love:
I hope you like it my GS ER gang. This should help us ready for their wedding day.... it's not just Nai but as we all know... Nok is so deeply in love with Nai. She might not know it yet but her actions sure shows it. I have proof in this MV. haha:p

(@Katelyn Made one as promised. A little rough on making this vid. I haven't done one since NoNi fever last year but JT fever is high so here it is. hahahaha)

Last edited: