[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Can I ask you a BIG favor please.
Can you leave a comment on the vid I made for JT? I see a comment in arabic and would like to burry it. lol
I am a little upset with the comment above and a few comments after regarding the same thing. I maybe misunderstood on why you wanted to "bury" the comment, is it because it's Arabic that makes it odd? Or because you don't understood it that makes it odd?

Thank you for leaving a comment ka. That odd comment is driving me crazy. It's not marked spam so I don't know if I should delete it....so my solution is to burry it with other comments above it. :rolleyes:
What if the words are in German or French? Are they odd too?

By the way, I do not speak Arab nor do I understand it well. But I am a person that respect the language and all languages around the world.

So I download an app that allows me to write Arabic and Google translate it.
That "odd" comment is simply asking the name of the series. Which is not odd an seems innocent since she is interested to know more about JT and GS after watching your MV.

I have on your behalf, replied to her the name in English and also in her odd language.

I am a little upset with the comment above and a few comments after regarding the same thing. I maybe misunderstood on why you wanted to "bury" the comment, is it because it's Arabic that makes it odd? Or because you don't understood it that makes it odd?

What if the words are in German or French? Are they odd too?

By the way, I do not speak Arab nor do I understand it well. But I am a person that respect the language and all languages around the world.

So I download an app that allows me to write Arabic and Google translate it.
That "odd" comment is simply asking the name of the series. Which is not odd an seems innocent since she is interested to know more about JT and GS after watching your MV.

I have on your behalf, replied to her the name in English and also in her odd language.
First, thank you for replying to that comment. I am glad I didn’t delete it then.

I don’t read Arabic so I didn’t know what that was and google translate didn’t make sense. It def. didn’t say “what is the name of lakorn” in the translations.

Also, what I meant by “burying” is that instead of deleting an unknown message is to put it on the lower comment area in a way of hiding it incase that is spam. I would have done the same to any other language if the English translation doesn’t make sense to me. What I meant by “odd” was the translation from Google, NOT Arabic.

I speak 5 languages and have many international friends including friends from Arabic speaking countries since I went to International Schools from elementary to high school. I love all culture and people and all social status.

Don’t misread the message please. If I was racist, I would have just delete the comment. It’s just takes one click. Here I am asking you all to comment so I don’t have to keep looking at a comment that didn’t make sense to me. Nothing serious.

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun You probably won't believe me if I tell you that I'm still in episode 6 hahahahaha

Sorry, I've been very busy. and It's been crazy at Facebook. I had to limit my internet exposure for a while. I am now officially more than 200 pages behind, but I guess most of it is you guys wanting to run after my son, so yes, go have fun ladies!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun You probably won't believe me if I tell you that I'm still in episode 6 hahahahaha

Sorry, I've been very busy. and It's been crazy at Facebook. I had to limit my internet exposure for a while. I am now officially more than 200 pages behind, but I guess most of it is you guys wanting to run after my son, so yes, go have fun ladies!
Aww... oh well. Will look forward to your wonderful "essay". Please tag me so I won't miss it. Thanks!

Snarf

sarNie Egg
Hello friends i know like me most of you all are also feeling down about low rating but i am happy this drama is doing extremely well in China ( Big market). The score of gamesaenahae in douban is 8.4.it is high.I think maybe the highest score of all thailand lakorns. Douban is a Chinese most authoritative tv and films online grade web. I hope Ch3 not ignore chinese fans likeness for this drama and JT, and hope they pair them again.. so loving their chemistry..

This year top ten recommendation of drama Game Sanaeha is on top in term of most watched drama
https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404259467830164844

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello friends i know like me most of you all are also feeling down about low rating but i am happy this drama is doing extremely well in China ( Big market). The score of gamesaenahae in douban is 8.4.it is high.I think maybe the highest score of all thailand lakorns. Douban is a Chinese most authoritative tv and films online grade web. I hope Ch3 not ignore chinese fans likeness for this drama and JT, and hope they pair them again.. so loving their chemistry..

This year top ten recommendation of drama Game Sanaeha is on top in term of most watched drama
https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404259467830164844
Thanks for the infor..good to hear it’s doing so well in China.

Hi, I'm new to this but I LOVE this lakorn. I love the JT couple they are great and I think I suffer from fever too. :):aaaaa:
Welcome to GS thread and please join in the discussions with us :thumbup:
First, thank you for replying to that comment. I am glad I didn’t delete it then.

I don’t read Arabic so I didn’t know what that was and google translate didn’t make sense. It def. didn’t say “what is the name of lakorn” in the translations.

Also, what I meant by “burying” is that instead of deleting an unknown message is to put it on the lower comment area in a way of hiding it incase that is spam. I would have done the same to any other language if the English translation doesn’t make sense to me. What I meant by “odd” was the translation from Google, NOT Arabic.

I speak 5 languages and have many international friends including friends from Arabic speaking countries since I went to International Schools from elementary to high school. I love all culture and people and all social status.

Don’t misread the message please. If I was racist, I would have just delete the comment. It’s just takes one click. Here I am asking you all to comment so I don’t have to keep looking at a comment that didn’t make sense to me. Nothing serious.
I just subcribed to your YT channel.. I love that MV of JT so much .. I hope you make more when u have time .. :icon12:

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
He must have drool on his shirt here . Because his P’Taew was try to clean if off for him :p
https://twitter.com/bymissfriday/status/1022677240994127872?s=21

@Xiongurl26 please don’t forget the ambulance and extra oxygen tank on Monday. We are going to need it, already feel like I need to admit myself into hospital already after seeing this :aaaaa:
View attachment 20510
No worries hun! I’m all prepared. I’ve doubled the amount just for monday. I was going weak too after seeing pics of their 1 month surfacing on IG again. We’re almost there!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome to the GS thread @Whiteroselakorn. Glad you join us for the JT fever. As for JJ's GF, I want to know and I also don't want to know. I don't think I'll approve of anyone if it's not Taew. :facepalm: So I guess, I don't need to know. :p
LOL I don't even want to know or think about who James girlfriend is. I'll just go on about life until when he announces his marriage to whomever in the near future. My JiTaew ship will continue to sail no matter what. I'll always be a faithful JiTaew fan even if they get married to someone else. I don't believe in reincarnation but if they're ill-fated to be together in this life, hopefully they will get together in the next life. LOL I can't accept the fact that they're "ill-fated". Huuhhuuuu!! T_T lol
We will need some time to move on from JT then maybe just maybe we could find it in our heart to accept and approve his girl :p but for now my delusional mind have already married JT off :risas3: How could I not marry them off when they are this cute offscreen :love:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I hope you'll have more free time to catch up with the episodes. And since you're not here, we'll drool oh I mean take great care of your son for you. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

He must have drool on his shirt here . Because his P’Taew was try to clean if off for him :p
https://twitter.com/bymissfriday/status/1022677240994127872?s=21

@Xiongurl26 please don’t forget the ambulance and extra oxygen tank on Monday. We are going to need it, already feel like I need to admit myself into hospital already after seeing this :aaaaa:
View attachment 20510
Oh my! Is this picture a part of the lakorn?! They are too hot to handle! This is such a lovely picture!

I need a hi-res photo of this image. lol
It’s so sweet :love:

I was going to crop to zoom into the kiss but I couldn’t cut out his embrace. Seeing Nok in his arms are just :drooling:.... the little detail of their fingers touching one another is pure JT. Gah. I am on cloud 9.
7F08776A-5554-4264-8AE8-9C3BBCDC79A0.jpeg
Such a perfect match. :icon12::icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

I need a hi-res photo of this image. lol
It’s so sweet :love:

I was going to crop to zoom into the kiss but I couldn’t cut out his embrace. Seeing Nok in his arms are just :drooling:.... the little detail of their fingers touching one another is pure JT. Gah. I am on cloud 9.
View attachment 20526
Such a perfect match. :icon12::icon12:
I agree. So what is this picture? Is it next week? I swear he’s so pink. Look at his hands and ears! Lol