[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
She told Nok that her parents broke up bc they weren't in love but have to be around each other and be responsible as parents. She says if Nok really doesn't like Nai she should just let him go now before she ends up being like her parents. *Aka if they also have a kid together* She hesitates about that but we know it's bc she loves him already hehe.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
What did granny told Nok tho?
Cr. Cecilia_creation IG
Nok's phone ring. It's from grandma; she tells grandma what she witnessed in her dad's room. Nok: "I saw mom and dad getting along together. Is this a good sign, grandma?" Grandma, still mad at Nok for marrying Nai, answers Nok's question with short answers, "Sure, sure." Nok: "Grandma, you're still not done upsetting at me?" Grandma: "Of course b/c of what you did to me?" Nok: "If you're upset then who's going to side with me?" Grandma: "I'll always side with you when it comes to your parent but as for that leftover kid I can't accept it. I hope you're not infatuated/charmed by him now." Nok: "You know it well that I married him to end everything (bad news w/Wutang)." Grandma: "Will you divorce him if everything ends?" Nok wants to answer but instead, nothing/no denial comes out as a response. After not hearing a response, Malinee says, "Ever since your wedding day, I know that I can't order you anymore. Why don't you think it for yourself about the future -- when your parent return to normal and you inherit everything from them alone, will he be useful to you?" <-- of course, granny. Baby making machine lol
Grandma continues, "Don't cut yourself short. Don't create any worry." Nok: "Worry? What do you mean, grandma?" Nok: "The same kind of worries that ties your parent together. They can't be separated because they have you to be responsible for. I hope you're smart enough to not create this to tie you down." Nok's facial complex changes to uncertainty, "I'm going to do as you said. Will not create this worry at all."

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Cr. Cecilia_creation IG
Nok's phone ring. It's from grandma; she tells grandma what she witnessed in her dad's room. Nok: "I saw mom and dad getting along together. Is this a good sign, grandma?" Grandma, still mad at Nok for marrying Nai, answers Nok's question with short answers, "Sure, sure." Nok: "Grandma, you're still not done upsetting at me?" Grandma: "Of course b/c of what you did to me?" Nok: "If you're upset then who's going to side with me?" Grandma: "I'll always side with you when it comes to your parent but as for that leftover kid I can't accept it. I hope you're not infatuated/charmed by him now." Nok: "You know it well that I married him to end everything (bad news w/Wutang)." Grandma: "Will you divorce him if everything ends?" Nok wants to answer but instead, nothing/no denial comes out as a response. After not hearing a response, Malinee says, "Ever since your wedding day, I know that I can't order you anymore. Why don't you think it for yourself about the future -- when your parent return to normal and you inherit everything from them alone, will he be useful to you?" <-- of course, granny. Baby making machine lol
Grandma continues, "Don't cut yourself short. Don't create any worry." Nok: "Worry? What do you mean, grandma?" Nok: "The same kind of worries that ties your parent together. They can't be separated because they have you to be responsible for. I hope you're smart enough to not create this to tie you down." Nok's facial complex changes to uncertainty, "I'm going to do as you said. Will not create this worry at all."
Ooh i must have missed out this spoiler! Thanks!