[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my goodness! Taew is so hot! I’m hyped too girlies! JJ actually looked older in here. I think his baby face is really fading now. Good! Lol @AnnTfan @xodxo @KitKat516 @SuzieJ
What baby face? :confused12:Lol :p
Baby face or not, the guy becomes a man when he is in character :p some actors has a manly face, but acting wise is debatable. There is something about JJ acting that draws me to him and I haven’t found one in this generations acting wise that I fully liked yet beside JJ. JJ is definitely in my top list at the moment. I am so looking forward to backtracking his lakorn with Bella.

P

PrincessKarina

Baby face or not, the guy becomes a man when he is in character :p some actors has a manly face, but acting wise is debatable. There is something about JJ acting that draws me to him and I haven’t found one in this generations acting wise that I fully liked yet beside JJ. JJ is definitely in my top list at the moment. I am so looking forward to backtracking his lakorn with Bella.
Oops sorry sweetie I didn’t mean to leave you out earlier in my baby face comment. Lol. Uh I’m still not convinced on JJ’s acting at this point but from NDFD and the teasers for GS I can tell he’s improving. That’s what good actors do!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I actually thought he looked so different and much older in those suits and hair styles.
Lol that's why I said what baby face. One thing I love about Ji is his ability to shed his youth when he's in character. I noticed that in SJ and Padiwaratda. Like in SJ, he was able to make me believed that he was about the same age as Khun chai Ruj. He's definitely my #2 tied with Pope from ch3.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol that's why I said what baby face. One thing I love about Ji is his ability to shed his youth when he's in character. I noticed that in SJ and Padiwaratda. Like in SJ, he was able to make me believed that he was about the same age as Khun chai Ruj. He's definitely my #2 tied with Pope from ch3.
Who is your number 1 at ch3? :p

sarNie Adult
It was almost funny how huge his suits were in Jutathep. They really made him look old, but acting like an old skool stick in the mud is his specialty. Like it was so funny when he was snapping at all the girls (who were much older than him) how ill mannered they were, but off cam he is just being a big baby to all of them.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there anyone kind to give translation or English Sub for the teaser 2? Really wants to know what they are saying!
Ok this is just a rough translation. Taew Cambodia fanclub had subbed the teaser in khmer.. So I will translated what I can into English, so feel free for anyone to make any corrections.

Nok: You must be a very patient/calm person.

Nai: Well I have waited for a certain someone for 10yrs, do you think I am patient/calm enough?

Nai: The feelings I have for you is not a lie.

Nok: Everything that I have done is just a game.

Grandma : Playing with a man is like playing with a burning fire.

Nai: These 2 is deceiving you dad they are lying to you. They are hiding the fact that they are boyfriend/girlfriend.

Nok’s dad: I know already that they use to love each other.

Nok: But you still side and choose her.

Nok grandma: You opportunist, you come and cause trouble and distressed for everyone.

Nai: You are willing to invest in getting marry just to win.

Nok: But the truth is you also want to win as well isn’t that right ?

Nai: If you think that getting married end only at the wedding Reception, then you thought wrong . (Nai intended to do the whole ritual including the wedding night.) :aaaaa::aaaaa:
1A5C20AE-691F-4793-9D45-2E1FC16E9641.jpeg

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Ok this is just a rough translation. Taew Cambodia fanclub had subbed the teaser in khmer.. So I will translated what I can into English, so feel free for anyone to make any corrections.

Nai: Well I have waited for a certain someone for 10yrs, do you think I am patient/calm enough?

Nai: These 2 is deceiving you dad they are lying to you. They are hiding the fact that they are boyfriend/girlfriend.

Nok grandma: You opportunist, you come and cause trouble and distressed for everyone.

Nai: If you think that getting married end only at the wedding Reception, then you thought wrong . (Nai intended to do the whole ritual including the wedding night.) :aaaaa::aaaaa:
View attachment 16866
Thanks for this sweetie!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
James has such a baby face it doesn’t care me when he’s mad but I love the seductive look he gives her on the wedding night. I’m loving the 2nd teaser even more! It’s nice to see the girl playing the game this time. I hope after they get married he will take charge

fancytj

sarNie Egg

View attachment 16866
Thank you soooooooo much! SWEETIE!:thumbup: