[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 23140
OMGGG Ahhhh another one. JT has been revived!!!
I am so dead :nut::aaaaa: I really wasn’t expecting this from them at all, since Taew’s BF made the interview :facepalm: but yay! :cheer:
B142D81C-BDBF-4498-A81A-6F9F07BCE4EF.jpeg

I know yeah?? They have more offscreen skinship then they do onscreen :risas3: I just love it when co-stars are so comfortable with each other :icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

I am so dead :nut::aaaaa: I really wasn’t expecting this from them at all, since Taew’s BF made the interview :facepalm: but yay! :cheer:
View attachment 23141

I know yeah?? They have more offscreen skinship then they do onscreen :risas3: I just love it when co-stars are so comfortable with each other :icon12:
Aw! Oh my poor heart! Lol I’m so delighted to see these recent pics of JT! What a surprise treat! Loving and missing them! Hope they reunite soon please!

Querido

sarNie Egg
I don't know if you guys follow KDTN episodes, but the latest one that was released yesterday is out-of-this-world rofl. P'Taew's name was brought up as well (for like one second, literally) and the biscuit-on-the-face game is just so freaking funny. I believe Jirayuhome's Eng sub team has added subtitles for all the earlier episodes, but not yet for this 5th one. If you have time, I totally recommend this latest ep. :thumbup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I have the very same suspicion - especially after seeing some other hints, e.g., the caption for that group pic ("time span") which to me gives off a nuance that's related to Mitii Thi Saam (i.e., the 3rd dimension). Perhaps I'm just grasping at straws... :pancarta:
No, this is actually a good sign. Plus when Ji went to visit P'Off at the hospital, maybe they had a casual discussion about this new drama. This is my wishful thinking working overtime. :pancarta:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if you guys follow KDTN episodes, but the latest one that was released yesterday is out-of-this-world rofl. P'Taew's name was brought up as well (for like one second, literally) and the biscuit-on-the-face game is just so freaking funny. I believe Jirayuhome's Eng sub team has added subtitles for all the earlier episodes, but not yet for this 5th one. If you have time, I totally recommend this latest ep. :thumbup:
I still haven't seen the full episode but I saw some clips on IG. The boys were teasing Ji about him posting pictures of his P'Taew. They were itching to say more. I am so happy Ji mentioned her name followed by naruk (cute). All of this gives us so much hope. I was finning so hard. :love::icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

I still haven't seen the full episode but I saw some clips on IG. The boys were teasing Ji about him posting pictures of his P'Taew. They were itching to say more. I am so happy Ji mentioned her name followed by naruk (cute). All of this gives us so much hope. I was finning so hard. :love::icon12:
Aw my goodness! How I wish to be true! I really hope for a reunion ASAP! I cannot let JT go!