[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
Awee..its such a sad song! It makes it seem like it's just a one sided love. My poor baby, love and patience will win all. :p
She is going to toy with him. Frankly, when I was being told the story from the book, i really couldn't grasp how the hell Nai would fall in love with Nok (because the story starts with him being in love with her already; that's the main premise) considering Nok was really mean to him for like.. . 3/4 of the story. But in the end Nok really loves him after she realizes that he isn't just pretending to be nice to her. I hope the lakorn version addresses that well. I guess there will be something in their childhood that would make Nai love Nok "once and always" as stated in the character profile oosted
posted by Lakornthai.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can't get over how much slapping there is. This might be one of those lakorn that I have to take slow lol. Too intense for my grandma heart.
Lol me too. I think I have a grandma heart as well hahhaha. I was surprised that even the grandma was double slapping p’ek. Ouch! Since when did that happen in Thai lakorn? Like dude it’s a first for me to see p’ek getting double slap by a grandma lol

I promised not to spoil myself with photos and BTS but I can't help myself. I watched the OST and teasers on repeat and watched some BTS clips.:facepalm:
This was my most anticipated lakorn for 2018 (BPS was a surprise obsession for this year. lol). I am glad it's coming right after NDFD.... it's like JT buzz build up. I like.

P

PrincessKarina

She does have the perfect height!

Taew looks fabulous from head to toe! Probably the best wardrobe yet for her!

Love all their one on one moments in the mv! They spoiled us!
Lol they really made us long for more! I cannot wait for these hot moments!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
She is going to toy with him. Frankly, when I was being told the story from the book, i really couldn't grasp how the hell Nai would fall in love with Nok (because the story starts with him being in love with her already; that's the main premise) considering Nok was really mean to him for like.. . 3/4 of the story. But in the end Nok really loves him after she realizes that he isn't just pretending to be nice to her. I hope the lakorn version addresses that well. I guess there will be something in their childhood that would make Nai love Nok "once and always" as stated in the character profile oosted
posted by Lakornthai.
Thank you for the summary! Yes I hope they address it well in the drama. Otherwise I'm going to be team Nai all the way. Lol.. I will keep him to myself. :risas3::p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh so its a once and always type of Love. Oh our girl Nok is going to totally hit us with the emotion rollercoaster when she realizes Nai’s love. I have that gut feeling of something major happening for her to realize it. Preparing my heart already

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh so its a once and always type of Love. Oh our girl Nok is going to totally hit us with the emotion rollercoaster when she realizes Nai’s love. I have that gut feeling of something major happening for her to realize it. Preparing my heart already
If it is a Once & Always kind of love, im sold so far. just look at the way Nai stares at Nok in the elevator.. I'd swoon orz

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Many of Taew’s co-stars I noticed couldn’t get enough of her. Take Mark for example. For RN he touched her at every chance he got. Always holding on to her hand and waist. Look at JJ in here! He’s the same way! Who could resist? She’s too cute! She’s so tiny and comfortable to hold or touch! Taew is a good size. She’s not too tall where she looks bigger than her co-star. She’s not so tiny like Toey where she almost looks like a midget. Lol. :p
Her personality plays a huge part in why her co-stars adore her. No doubt she is gorgeous but I find she has a very charming personality that would draw most people to her. (But then I could be bias Hahahaha )
In this clip https://instagram.com/p/Bj6uul-DNti/ @Katelyn said JJ was complimenting Taew. He said she is an ideal girl for men. She is superb in her work life and she is fun loving and easy going.”
If it is a Once & Always kind of love, im sold so far. just look at the way Nai stares at Nok in the elevator.. I'd swoon orz
are you talking about this Star here from Nai to Nok :p:love::naughty2:
7CB699DB-236F-45B7-9153-CDF7A57C5155.jpeg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Her personality plays a huge part in why her co-stars adore her. No doubt she is gorgeous but I find she has a very charming personality that would draw most people to her. (But then I could be bias Hahahaha )
In this clip https://instagram.com/p/Bj6uul-DNti/ @Katelyn said JJ was complimenting Taew. He said she is an ideal girl for men. She is superb in her work life and she is fun loving and easy going.”

are you talking about this Star here from Nai to Nok :p:love::naughty2:
View attachment 17132
YESSS ahh my softie heart.. if i was in Nai's arms like Nok i won't be pushing him away :nut:

sarNie Adult
I don't know if you guys will still love Nai even if...

he got Nok's step mom pregnant (before her relationship with Nok's dad, to be fair). And rapes Nok to force her to marry him. Not sure if both scenes/plot points will be retained in the Lakorn version.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if you guys will still love Nai even if...

he got Nok's step mom pregnant (before her relationship with Nok's dad, to be fair). And rapes Nok to force her to marry him. Not sure if both scenes/plot points will be retained in the Lakorn version.
:confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0: .. oh gosh I hope they ain’t going to make Nai;
rape Nok in order to make her marry him, that would just be so mess up :facepalm: but from the teasers it looks like Nok voluntarily marries him as part of her game and beside she seem to still be a virgin on their wedding night from her reaction when Nai wanted to finish of the wedding ritual :p I am more forgiving with Nai getting Nok’s step mum pregnant since he was single and the step mum probably planned the pregnancy without him knowing to trap him :p
EE42D4A6-4ED0-4FBB-AC98-0D4BFEA287E4.jpeg

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a messed up storyline lol since Nok got pregnant with praek is she going to keep the baby?
Their marriage is of convenience, but an accidental happened so Nangek got pregnant. She wanted to abort the baby but Praek told nangek to keep the baby, and they’d separate after the baby is born and he’d take the baby with him. But during the pregnancy she got attached to the baby so she decided to stay married

Someone correct me if im wrong cause that’s what I know so far

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Their marriage is of convenience, but an accidental happened so Nangek got pregnant. She wanted to abort the baby but Praek told nangek to keep the baby, and they’d separate after the baby is born and he’d take the baby with him. But during the pregnancy she got attached to the baby so she decided to stay married

Someone correct me if im wrong cause that’s what I know so far
Sounds about right if they don’t make any changes to it lol .. anyway 5 more days to go until GS :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
hope they’d changed the R part cause nowadays i love how remakes of past lakorns with R scenes are brilliantly switched into something better.

Game about to start next monday :cheer::cheer:
Well according to @040156 that she posted a few pages back.
But i have this to say :

first one is rape
rscenesw

second one is
willing|
like.... It was reverse rape.

Nok (N'ek) goes to Nai(P'ek) 's room while he's down with the flu and undresses him while he's knocked out and when he wakes up, shocked, she volunteers to be his blanket. He refuses but then she's practically there, sprawled on top of him so moment of weakness/blue screen of death = rsceneswHahahahahaha i don't know if they'll do it that way in the lakorn though