[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhh.....
I always thought it was Ice's character who kidnaps the kid, as revenge for causing her child to die? Or was it Penny's child who died? hahaha Oh well, I am so confused. As long as Nai didn't sleep with her too, I'm good. :risas3:. Book version Nai sure sleeps around a lot.
Well we can’t really blame him :p he can’t wait around for Miss Nok for 10yrs and not have some fun :facepalm:He is afterall a sexy successful single bachelor, he is entitled to have some fun:pancarta: before settling down with Miss Nok.

yes i m big fan of both individualy but the pairing is just:love:.
The pairing is just too hot too handle :aaaaa:
Cr. pim_taewaew IG
98964C76-24C2-4D82-9626-DA4FDB3B1E3D.jpeg
1EF0A253-85E4-4B85-825B-5DC45AB3134A.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

I think they definitely change it, i mean it would to crazy even for lakorn to handle all this drama,
Oh ya I’m going finally see the chemistry in this lakorn. I hope james shake his koojin statue but I’m pretty sure we going to see a hot chemistry between taew & jame
What do you mean about JJ shaking his koojin status? Sorry I’m slow. Lol. :p

P

PrincessKarina

Bella shaked her koojin statue & showed a new chemistry with pope now i want james shows his potential that he can generate chemistry with new actress specially it is (taew) & storyline is slap& kiss because in the period one it wasn’t showing them alot of their scene & there small criticism toward the period lakorn in general.
Oh I see. Lol for sure! Thanks for explaining that sweetie! :p

P

PrincessKarina

OK I will catch up with you girlies later. I’m getting ready for work! It’s morning now where I’m at! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I remember the parts are uploaded onto YT quit fast but as of late they are getting later and somethinf only uploaded the next day
Thanks sweetie! But please fill me with spoilers if you have any! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it live in an hour? When will the US fans see it raw on YT?
Yep! They usually upload in onto YT maybe about 2hrs after?? I am not too sure.

Okay I lied. I woke up early to realize I can catch this live. I couldn’t resist! My fever is too high to cool down atm. JT has me excited.
You woke up earlier to catch it live and I am staying up late to catch it live hahah it’s for JT so I guess it’s worth it .. they better give us lots of JT.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw for anyone streaming live, are you guys ready?? As usual i am already opening the ch3 apps an hour early (and watching BPS re-run along the way)
Yep I have the live app all ready, I don’t even want to miss the opening credit :facepalm: I need to see every bit and pieces of JT lol

Harnomy

sarNie Egg
Hello, everyone.

I am new to this forum. This seems like a good lakorn and has an interesting story line. Unfortunately, I am not Thai, and can not understand Thai. I was just wondering if anyone has mentioned or provided the link where we can watch this lakorn with English subtitles? Thanks!!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep! They usually upload in onto YT maybe about 2hrs after?? I am not too sure.

You woke up earlier to catch it live and I am staying up late to catch it live hahah it’s for JT so I guess it’s worth it .. they better give us lots of JT.
Oh the things we do for Lakorns. Luckily where I live it airs around 9:20 AM so it’s not too early. I agree! I want lots of JT because it’s my day off of work & I want to sleep in but JT is hyping me lol. My app is streaming too bc I’m not trying to deal with getting lagged on.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh the things we do for Lakorns. Luckily where I live it airs around 9:20 AM so it’s not too early. I agree! I want lots of JT because it’s my day off of work & I want to sleep in but JT is hyping me lol. My app is streaming too bc I’m not trying to deal with getting lagged on.
9:20am isn’t too bad, By the time the lakorn start it will be 11:30pm here, so I guess I will be sleeping late haha I have both my iPad and iPhone on standby :facepalm:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello, everyone.

I am new to this forum. This seems like a good lakorn and has an interesting story line. Unfortunately, I am not Thai, and can not understand Thai. I was just wondering if anyone has mentioned or provided the link where we can watch this lakorn with English subtitles? Thanks!!!
You can PM me I'll link you there ^^
Yep I have the live app all ready, I don’t even want to miss the opening credit :facepalm: I need to see every bit and pieces of JT lol
I don't want to risk lagging stream cause me too don't want to miss a thing hee