[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

You can look Toomtam up girl. @Kay123 He is cute to me. And he seems to portray his kisses more realistic than many other actors!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
How come we didn't see a picture of Taew with her baby at the end like James?! Lol are they teasing us that James is taking on the mother role. :p
It seem like JJ is taking care of their baby in most scenes :facepalm: no idea where mummy Taew is :facepalm:

But the little baby that will play as their son is so cute.. I have been stalking him:risas3:
Cr. To his mummy IG https://www.instagram.com/fonza_
D00D048E-53D6-4326-82A1-DB017E5ADA37.jpeg 821AC970-CBD1-49FF-BF05-E89F0D28AFC9.jpeg 5A98091D-3A51-43F1-ACFC-9D7677B41536.jpeg 8F963124-4BF7-4FC1-9703-9F35CF8ABB33.jpeg

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Toomtam is pretty darn good looking. I’m Ch.3 bias so I don’t watch many of his works but I peek here & there. When he first debut I watched some but that was so long ago.

Anywho, that baby is so adorable. His facial expressions are priceless. The last pic is my favorite. JJ looking like a single father out there w/o Taew lol.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
P

PrincessKarina

Have you seen Pope kiss? Lol This boy ain’t playing around. The kiss scene / love making scene start at 3:27. You only see this in movies, not lakorn. Lakorn is too conservative for love scenes like this. The elders might not approve.

Lol! Oh my goodness! What movie is this? Then again some lakorn celebs who did movies were like that. Lol. Ploy and Ananda did a movie too where there were lots of kissing and r-scenes! Yuck! And Mario in Jan Dara! Another yuck! These movies also showed “kissing” or bed scenes you wouldn’t typically see in lakorns. For the record I just saw trailers for these movies I mentioned. I’m not into those r-scene kind of movies. Uh especially when I like the stars. I cringed every other scenes so I didn’t finish Jan Dara with my Mario! Plus Mario was super stiff and a turn off portraying those r-scenes! Lol! :drooling::eek:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Lol! Oh my goodness! What movie is this? Then again some lakorn celebs who did movies were like that. Lol. Ploy and Ananda did a movie too where there were lots of kissing and r-scenes! Yuck! And Mario in Jan Dara! Another yuck! These movies also showed “kissing” or bed scenes you wouldn’t typically see in lakorns. For the record I just saw trailers for these movies I mentioned. I’m not into those r-scene kind of movies. Uh especially when I like the stars. I cringed every other scenes so I didn’t finish Jan Dara with my Mario! Plus Mario was super stiff and a turn off portraying those r-scenes! Lol! :drooling::eek:
The movie is October Sonata. I haven’t seen it yet. I’m not into Asian movies. I prefer drama. I prefer drama cause it’s rated G and PG 13. Lol No r-scenes for me either. I like romantic willing scenes. ☺

P

PrincessKarina

The movie is October Sonata. I haven’t seen it yet. I’m not into Asian movies. I prefer drama. I prefer drama cause it’s rated G and PG 13. Lol No r-scenes for me either. I like romantic willing scenes. ☺
I know! Uh I have to be honest if I “accidentally” encounter American r-scenes or movies I don’t cringe or feel the same I do for Asian r-scenes/movies! In general I keep my mind clean. Lol! I was taught to keep the heart, body, soul and mind clean as a Christian.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol! Or Mario! Yuck! I love him but I just cannot watch Jan Dara sorry! I was scarred pretty bad stumbling upon the trailer of Jan Dara and seeing my Mario in that role. Lol.