[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
Lol I think mommy Taew ran away so daddy James has to nurse baby until mommy comes back. :p
I think it's slightly reversed

The deal was that Nok can only keep the baby if she chose to stay with Nai. But Nok has been wanting to get rid of Nai since they got married. So Nai said he'll leave and he'll take the baby with him.

Nok's relationship with her baby is a crucial part of the lakorn, I think. She'll have a different character from when she was still a spoiled brat kid until she has a change of heart after having a baby. So maybe that's why there aren't that many spoiler pics of Taew with the baby. I am guessing it'll be a spoiler if they showed her BTS with the baby.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's slightly reversed

The deal was that Nok can only keep the baby if she chose to stay with Nai. But Nok has been wanting to get rid of Nai since they got married. So Nai said he'll leave and he'll take the baby with him.

Nok's relationship with her baby is a crucial part of the lakorn, I think. She'll have a different character from when she was still a spoiled brat kid until she has a change of heart after having a baby. So maybe that's why there aren't that many spoiler pics of Taew with the baby. I am guessing it'll be a spoiler if they showed her BTS with the baby.
Ohhh good analysis! I hope that will be true. So looking forward to them being a happy family. :D

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
They sure did! I think about a month ago. This one most likely will air in the fall.
Thanks dear. That means Taew only has the one with Ter. Wow! She works so fast compared to everyone else. Now it’s possible she might be an option for Kookum with ActArt?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks dear. That means Taew only has the one with Ter. Wow! She works so fast compared to everyone else. Now it’s possible she might be an option for Kookum with ActArt?
Yeap. Should be the only one she has. She’s a busy bee alright but she gets it done. Ha I’d thought you might ask that. I’ve been keeping up w/ the Kookum thread silently lol. I’m sure she probably could do it but we’ll see if she wants to accept another period style lakorn.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeap. Should be the only one she has. She’s a busy bee alright but she gets it done. Ha I’d thought you might ask that. I’ve been keeping up w/ the Kookum thread silently lol. I’m sure she probably could do it but we’ll see if she wants to accept another period style lakorn.
HahahahahhaH :) good to know :)

She could always turn it down lol jkjk :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!!! I can’t wait to hear the OST. This one is definitely going to spice my JT fandom.
Taew is like quantity and quality!! She deserves to be the channel's #1 nangek with the elders wanting to put her in all these lakorns.
Exactly! She seems to be way more flexible to work with any production unlike some koojins or hot actor/ actress who producers can’t get bc they’re busy.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So the OST is being recorded already ? So does this mean, we might be getting to see this lakorn sooner then expected ? I hope we do :worship2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe it’s part of the game plan for Ch3.They record the OST early in case NDFD becomes a huge hit. NDFD is a hit and they air Game Sanaeha to keep the JT hype going & their wallets full. That’s my suspicion. Other than that, if it does air earlier than expected, I’M READY!!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Maybe it’s part of the game plan for Ch3.They record the OST early in case NDFD becomes a huge hit. NDFD is a hit and they air Game Sanaeha to keep the JT hype going & their wallets full. That’s my suspicion. Other than that, if it does air earlier than expected, I’M READY!!!
This is what I am thinking to.