[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Our prayers have been answered! Its the OST!!! I’m screaming. I clicked on the notification so fast. I love it!! Look at all of those scenes of JT. Whoo!!! I’m so speechless right now. Will share more thoughts later once I calm down lol
Omg!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I was falling asleep at work and now I am fully awake because of this ost MV:aaaaa::aaaaa:I am so overjoyed that I am speechless:aaaaa::aaaaa: so many JT scenes.
Ugh. We're finally getting so close to finally seeing this lakorn after almost 2 years. I love it already just base on the scenes from the OST. Taew is so freakin' talented, I love her so much. lol
Yep that’s our girl! She is all talent :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Omg!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I was falling asleep at work and now I am fully awake because of this ost MV:aaaaa::aaaaa:I am so overjoyed that I am speechless:aaaaa::aaaaa: so many JT scenes.

Yep that’s our girl! She is all talent :thumbup:
You should be fully alert now!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Ugh. We're finally getting so close to finally seeing this lakorn after almost 2 years. I love it already just base on the scenes from the OST. Taew is so freakin' talented, I love her so much. lol
Omg! You don't know how long I've waited for this drama. I stalked their ig almost everyday for the last two years. Haha.. I'm glad its finally here. :D

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I like it when the nang eks give their all. Especially with genres like this. :) If you don't do it right, you'll come as an annoying nang ek rather. lol
Me too! I usually watch a drama for the main girl. If she can act and convince me then I'm all in. It's a bonus if the praek is good looking and a decent actor. Lol