[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO :risas3: welcome back! Usually, you're the first one to post teasers and other stuff. :p
I know yeah :facepalm: but I was busy with work pretty much all day. Just taking my break now and stalking the MT squad and repeating the MV :risas3: off topic: just saw Taew and Matt posted a clip of the 4 of them on their IG story, ah I am so loving the MT squad:icon12:)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The camera shots. :clap:

And I like it, that's it's not just full of drama. This one's adorable!! :aaaaa:

The wardrobes are awesome too!!! Nok looks so fab!
Loved the gifs :aaaaa: thank you thank you :worship2:...Honestly though, Taew and JJ chemistry was so unexpected. I didn’t expect this much chemistry with them when I first heard they were paired up but they have now exceeded my expectations:aaaaa::aaaaa:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
For real! Taew’s acting never looks forced. She can portray many realistic emotions! She’s so talented! :clap::thumbup:
She surely is talented! From that adorable smile to her dagger looks. :clap:

Me too! I usually watch a drama for the main girl. If she can act and convince me then I'm all in. It's a bonus if the praek is good looking and a decent actor. Lol
Same here! I can stand a drama with an annoying pra ek just as long as the nang ek doesn't disappoint. And I'm into this genre, really. :p Maybe that's why I only like Matt and Taew now. So picky lol

I know yeah :facepalm: but I was busy with work pretty much all day. Just taking my break now and stalking the MT squad and repeating the MV :risas3: off topic: just saw Taew and Matt posted a clip of the 4 of them on their IG story, ah I am so loving the MT squad:icon12:)
lol me too! Kindred spirits :aaaaa: Even more so that I'm more than liking Taew now. I have two bias from the MT squad. :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Im still seeing Goddamn as my username
Oh well the MV is out and im just about to watch it ^^ -wuzhangs
Hahah have you tried logging out and then logging in again? Because that is what I had to do with my account ..

lol me too! Kindred spirits :aaaaa: Even more so that I'm more than liking Taew now. I have two bias from the MT squad. :p
Taew is my bias lolz.. but I am starting to really like every single one of those girls now. The MT squad has got to be the cutest girls group I have ever seen the industry in a while, they seem to be radiating good vibes and you could some how feel good/positive energy surrounding them all. Their names all start with M and T aswell, it was meant to be hahaha.
Look at them all, such dorks haha cute dorks.
https://instagram.com/p/BkMfDFOhvbw/

Ok back on topic hahah I love this scene here. They look so happy and inlove :love:
1B854C2F-2DE9-45BE-8D4E-FEC165F86E52.jpeg

rennayj

sarNie Adult
She surely is talented! From that adorable smile to her dagger looks. :clap:

Same here! I can stand a drama with an annoying pra ek just as long as the nang ek doesn't disappoint. And I'm into this genre, really. :p Maybe that's why I only like Matt and Taew now. So picky lol
Although, Taew is my favorite, I like Matt too. I have watch some of Matt lakorns. I like how both of them are not a weak n’ek :)
You should definitely give JJ a chance. I feel the same way by not fond by his looks and acting during his debut, he actually did ok in “Padiwarada” and that the only lakorn I like from JJ Lol. He did improved some emotions in his current lakorn NDFD when his character is investigating his parents death, but it has less parang scene :facepalm:

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Although, Taew is my favorite, I like Matt too. I have watch some of Matt lakorns. I like how both of them are not a weak n’ek :)
You should definitely give JJ a chance. I feel the same why by not fond by his looks and acting during his debut, he actually did ok in “Padiwarada” and that the only lakorn I like from JJ Lol. He did improved some emotions in his current lakorn NDFD when his character is investigating his parents death, but it has less parang scene :facepalm:
These two nang eks could pull off light and heavy roles.

Maybe because the first lakorn of JJ that I watched was Buang Hong. And I stopped there. I'll give him a chance here. Plus, they have chemistry even just from this MV. That's a good start.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
These two nang eks could pull off light and heavy roles.

Maybe because the first lakorn of JJ that I watched was Buang Hong. And I stopped there. I'll give him a chance here. Plus, they have chemistry even just from this MV. That's a good start.
To be honest this is my second lakorn of JJ..My first one of his is NDFD with Taew, I love his acting :thumbup: and I am definitely going to enjoy him as Nai in GS.. I am not so picky when it comes to pra’ek as I usually chooses lakorn to watch based on N’ek that I like.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Although, Taew is my favorite, I like Matt too. I have watch some of Matt lakorns. I like how both of them are not a weak n’ek
If I have to be honest the 3 top actresses from ch3 that I see have the strongest potential in terms of acting is, Taew, Matt and Bella.. i haven’t seen any of Matt and Bella lakorn fully yet, but I usually skim through actresses who attracts me with their acting more so then their looks..Bella in plerng Boon, I thought she was great and Matt in that lakorn with Boy her crying was flawless.