[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 hust watched the 2nd MV! && our bedroom eye stares are there again!! I still get butterflies hehe.

The 2nd MV was so good! The clips from the OST looks like it’s not as raeng as it is suppose to be. Idk I’m not really getting a super feisty dramatic vibe. The spoilers from the book is woah! Super dramatic but let’s see if the Lakorn is somewhat dramatic like the book.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched the 2nd MV... I always like the female OST but I liked the 1st one more. I love the melody. Def. my kind of OST. :p

Though this 2nd MV has less drama, more sweet and cute scenes of JJ and Taew :aaaaa: Here are my faves:

Their height gap is just so ideal :love:
Thanks for the gifs. Love it! Their height difference makes the chemistry between them even more sexier then they are already :aaaaa: can’t wait for Monday :aaaaa:
I love how she almost fell and he caught her just in time :aaaaa:
6F173B44-D07D-4074-8D24-6AB2B6C68B89.jpeg

Hello people who can't wait for Monday to come, cecilia posted a spoiler on her IG

Read at your own risk

The doctor and nurses are feeling stressful in the labor room with Muenchanok's constant cry of pain. She's struggling to give birth. Her parent are waiting anxiously outside of the labor room with the rest of the older female servants. They're surprised to see someone walk pass them quickly. That person is Luckanai, the handsome father of the baby. He finally arrives at the hospital and change to a gown as he rushes in the labor room. He stands next to the mother of his child as he gives her a cold look. He hides his stress and worries behind that cold face. He stands still as he calmly lets her hold his hands for moral support. She holds to his hands tightly as she gives them one last push for the baby. The cry of her baby makes her smile, even though she's exhausted from all those works. She asks, "Is my child alright? Can I see him, please?" The nurse takes the baby to clean and wraps a cloth around him. She makes her way toward Nok but was stopped by Luckanai, "It's fine with me seeing him since he's my child only." Nok turns to look at him in disbelief. Nai says, "Take my baby to the baby room." The nurse hesitates, not knowing what to do. Nok musters her courage to grab his hand and says, "... But I'm his mother, Luckanai." Her plead surprises him. Nai pushes her hand away and says, "Mother?! Did you forget what you say and did?" He coldly walks out of the birth room as Nok looks on in agony. There's no more Luckanai left in him; the man who loves and worships her more than anything is no more. There's just the mean, hateful, and vengeful Luckanai left...their feud did not just start now but two years ago + their childhoods together.

Credit: cecilia_creation @ IG
I hope the baby can pull off this character. He looks so good here but I don't know how he is going to be "cold" to his beloved Taew. I am only seeing stary eyed Nai so can't wait to see JJ to show his acting skills in this slap-kiss!!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the baby can pull off this character. He looks so good here but I don't know how he is going to be "cold" to his beloved Taew. I am only seeing stary eyed Nai so can't wait to see JJ show his acting skills in this slap-kiss!!!!
Not just Nok.... Nai is going to get ALL of us preggo with those looks :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahahah your comment :risas3::risas3:
We will just have to wait and see how he will pull off that cold and vengeful side of his character. We know he is nailing the bedroom eye stare/look since he will get all of us preggo with those looks :risas3::risas3: Seriously, those stare he gives Nok, makes me weak :facepalm:
He is so adorable here :love:
56ED0A4C-0A59-4CA9-8FA7-D9F4CB07BFA3.jpeg

Hahahah your comment :risas3::risas3:
We will just have to wait and see how he will pull off that cold and vengeful side of his character. We know he is nailing the bedroom eye stare/look since he will get all of us preggo with those looks :risas3::risas3: Seriously, those stare he gives Nok, makes me weak :facepalm:
He is so adorable here :love:
View attachment 17442
A bit jelly of his skin.... it's so smooth and not breakouts!!! I want to know what he and Taew do for their skin care. :p

And don't say "makeup" because even make up will show bumps with HD these days. :risas3:

Uh JJ’s stomach here showed a bit of a bump. He’s so thin all over. Maybe it’s the angle or shirt? Weird! Lol
hahaha Good eye. I didn't even notice until now cuz i was kinda lost between their love stares.:p

Maybe he just had lunch. You should see me belly after lunch or dinner... I am naturally skinny and am a good eater so I look like I am 4-6 months pregnant. I call it my food baby. :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

hahaha Good eye. I didn't even notice until now cuz i was kinda lost between their love stares.:p

Maybe he just had lunch. You should see me belly after lunch or dinner... I am naturally skinny and am a good eater so I look like I am 4-6 months pregnant. I call it my food baby. :risas3::risas3:
Lol yes those food baby! It’s normal. I’m very thin myself but also have a little stomach after each meal. I’m a big eater! My grandpa always teased me about my lover going broke on feeding me after marriage! Lol. But bottom line is if you are thin your stomach will shrink back! No worries! :risas3::thumbup:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Those GIFs are superb! The quality of this Lakorn is amazkng. JJ & Taew look so stunning.

I want to say the balloon scene is my favorite but I realize right after she finished spinning he gives her a cold look and walks away. Ahh such disappoint. Can’t wait to see the reasoning behind it. Hopefully its a tease on her lol.