[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Mum: if Nai is not living in this house, im not living here too. I am no longer married to your father and for what reason do i have to stay here? How could we stay together as a family if your father is marrying another woman? I'll stay if Nai stays.
That would have pissed Nok off even more hahahahahha Nok looked beautiful in that scene with those tears running down her cheeks. Lolz

little22

sarNie Juvenile
What is the parents' reason for asking male lead to stay in their hse?
I thought the 2 leads were childhood frenz. I wonder she she hates him so much now.
They are not childhood friends. They are cousins but not blood related. The grandma adopt Nai mom and she gave birth and not know the dad is. The parents want NAi to stay because he be evident that the parents have nothing going on. Just stay for the kid. Plus Nai is the helper VP of the company for the parents

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
hi i m new member and a big fan of thai lakorn.
just wanted to greet everybody.
Hello, everyone.

I am new to this forum. This seems like a good lakorn and has an interesting story line. Unfortunately, I am not Thai, and can not understand Thai. I was just wondering if anyone has mentioned or provided the link where we can watch this lakorn with English subtitles? Thanks!!!
Welcome :).