[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Ahhh! It’s raw on YouTube right now! But I cannot watch yet! I have so much to do at work. And I don’t uunderstand what they are saying! Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Seriously.... I am hoping I won't regret watching it on Day 1. I feel it already that it would be torture to wait for a week. I would just love to binge watch Nok and Nai.
At least I'd have you all to share my pain of waiting for more. lol
Lol I was gonna wait to watch it tomorrow so that I can watch it in one sitting but crud if I wait til tomorrow, I might have 20+ pages to go through lol.

Will watch it in half an hr.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol I was gonna wait to watch it tomorrow so that I can watch it in one sitting but crud if I wait til tomorrow, I might have 20+ pages to go through lol.

Lol for real! That’s why even without watching it yet I’m keepin up with this thread! Whew! :thumbup:

You have to watch it today!!!! James Ji is so so handsome in here and Taew is just gorgeous. Story line is fast and interesting with lots of pranang scenes. I've been squealing silently since I don't want to freak my grandma out. lololol

#groupattack it is so everyone can have a piece of him. :risas3:

You are so right. The in-thing is do a headbutt and then kiss! :naughty2::love: :risas3:
I have this image of girls headbutting their crush and expecting to fall and get a kiss (like poodle trying for a slap and kiss with James and failed) :risas3::risas3::risas3:

AND! we need to plan a #groupattack while we are able... remember, he is going to impregnate us with those love stares. Can't organize a group attack with our bellies. :p

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
So why is she mad at him?, they seemed really close when they were young. Did they have a baby already and he took him is that why?, or is it something else?.

Lol they were here first. Lol no more like I watch the news and TV shows first then lakorns unless I can catch it live.

Ugh my ig feed is full of spoilers!!!!!
I gave in because of IG feed too. Woke up to all the spoilers so I just went to YT and watched it even though I was planning to watch it later tonight. I think I repeated the ending credits like a million times already.......