[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Nope. I worked in a school. We are on summer break now. But~~ I will prob get a new job, an in house caretaker for a while lol :p
Oh I see. So you might fall asleep anytime now? Lol. I cannot stay up. I work!

P

PrincessKarina

I will be just till I can see Mark then I will head to bed and catch up with y’all later. :D
You’re hardcore. All power to you and everyone for staying up to catch lakorns live and only have a few hours of sleep or worse yet NO sleep. Lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You’re hardcore. All power to you and everyone for staying up to catch lakorns live and only have a few hours of sleep or worse yet NO sleep. Lol
Lol I know, I got a very crazy schedule currently lol cuz it’s summer lol, once school rolls it won’t be like this anymore lol :(

P

PrincessKarina

Oh so you’re not catching this live with us? I thought you were dear haha
Oh no! I didn’t catch it live yesterday for episode one either. When I asked you if you are watching with us I meant to ask if you are even into this lakorn at all! But I cannot watch anything live. I work I need my beauty sleep! Lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh no! I didn’t catch it live yesterday for episode one either. When I asked you if you are watching with us I meant to ask if you are even into this lakorn at all! But I cannot watch anything live. I work I need my beauty sleep! Lol
Oh gosh~~ lol! Got cha! I’m slowly watching this at a pace, won’t be able to chime in as much as y’all cuz I’m slowly watching it haha :D I’m always reading reviews and looking at pictures tho lol

And yes, I won’t be able to do any live watching going forward either :(

Well~ you’re a busy girl haha, take care and have a good time at work. Then you can come home to JT sweetening up haha :D

I want to try head butting a hot guy and see if it will end up with me falling on top of him and my lip landing on his? :p But somehow I think I will end up being charge with assault and get slap with a restraining order :risas3:
I am up for a group attack on Nai, :aaaaa:I think we all might have started conceiving already with all the love stare from last night, so if we want to do a group attack on Nai, we better start now :coleman:
hahaha . We'll be keeping the cops busy. :risas3::risas3:

psst..... I am not that easy... last night's stares are not going to get me preggo yet. I need more stares like "I am going to die if I don't kiss you right now stares" and I think Nai is going to drop them soon. :love::love::love:

sarNie Adult

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That's alright.... they'll go up. It's a fun lakorn to watch.
Pope's lakorn got a 2.+ rating and NY lakorn was not that high either.

It's WC season too so yeah, not too worry as long as the fan reaction is good.... it's actually great online/social media so far.
Definitely getting a lot of good feedbacks, I haven’t read or heard any criticism about episode 1 yet . I think I saw a post that it was trending no1. in China aswell :cheer:so its definitely getting a good buzz .. I am not being bias but the first episode was definitely close to perfect for me, I haven’t seen a lakorn with this many pranangs scenes just from the first episodes.. please let it continue that way throughout the lakorn :worship2::worship2:

Episode 2 airing in 20mins I have the app opened standby now :aaaaa:

Lol what is up with @lakornkiki and attacking our pra'eks? :facepalm:

It's good! A must watch.

I just finished listening to the spoilers :sad6:
I only have 4 to attack.... actually 2 because I put Nadech on vaca for LR with Ya and Weir to do that CM with Bells :p I am all Pope and JamesJi this month. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
If it was NDFD, Pope would have me all to himself (JJ was too sweet for me there... maybe it was the eunuch role) but Nai is delish so samee pope has to share.:naughty2: