[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't mind commercials if the main star of the commercial is Khun Luckanai ;)

And i am loving this dress Nok is wearing!! So beautiful!
Haha if only the commercials was off Nai, you won’t see me complaining haha but unfortunately it’s not :( . Speaking of commercial it’s on again :BangHead:

Both our pranangs are dressed so well in this lakorn.. they are looking great in every angle .:aaaaa:

P

PrincessKarina

Oh gosh~~ lol! Got cha! I’m slowly watching this at a pace, won’t be able to chime in as much as y’all cuz I’m slowly watching it haha :D I’m always reading reviews and looking at pictures tho lol

And yes, I won’t be able to do any live watching going forward either :(

Well~ you’re a busy girl haha, take care and have a good time at work. Then you can come home to JT sweetening up haha :D
Thanks! You take care too. Throughout the day I will sneak on and off in here to view comments and all. And I might sneak in to watch it raw after they upload into YouTube. Lol.

I was about to watch live and all ready when grandma called me for breakfast (I am visiting grandma for 3 weeks). Sigh. I'll have to wait until YT is up... don't want to watch from the middle of ep.2.

How is it going so far? Ep.2 as good as Ep. 1? After lip to lip in first episode, I now wish they'll spoil us with kisses every episodes. Is that too much to ask? :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I was about to watch live and all ready when grandma called me for breakfast (I am visiting grandma for 3 weeks). Sigh. I'll have to wait until YT is up... don't want to watch from the middle of ep.2.

How is it going so far? Ep.2 as good as Ep. 1? After lip to lip in first episode, I now wish they'll spoil us with kisses every episodes. Is that too much to ask? :p
Still good, they are practically in every single scenes together :aaaaa:no kisses yet. But does the loving stare counts ? Because he is kissing her with his eyes:risas3: