[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I would be really annoyed by Nok but somehow Taew makes her character likeable, or maybe I love Taew so much that I just can't hate her character
Haha we might just be biased when it comes to Taew :p hahah. Nok is mean to Nai, and I know there is no excuse for her fowl behaviour towards him. But I just don’t feel like she means any of those hurtful words to him, Nai makes her feel insecure and she see Nai as her no.1 competitor, especially when it comes to her parent love, it’s evident that her parent loves Nai like their own and that makes Nok insecure. so therefore she feels the need to bully him to knock down his self confidence so she can feel better about herself. But really deep down she admires him and look up to him. She see him as challenging because he is the only one that don’t give in to her demands and she may not know it yet, but she actually enjoys him challenging her :p

I agree! My first JJ drama that I watched was Neung Nai Suang and I have to admit that it made me cringe a little bit. But I think he lost weight and now he looks so much older which fits his character perfectly. He looks a lot more masculine and his baby face and femininity started to fade. Out of all of his dramas, I think he looks the best in GS. His acting improved a lot too since NDFD and I started to like him more from there.
Yes, I agree JJ looks best in GS. JJ has always been cute to me, but in GS like you said he is looking more masculine and I can actually notice some manly jawline happening when he is angry, which I find very sexy :drooling::drooling:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m starting to dig Taew’s styles with that extra cape like hanging on her side hip! They are so cute!
She is just gorgeous in the lakorn from head to toe.. anyway just thought I will share a few pics that I came across on IG of Taew from last night at Miss Thailand universe 2018. Thought she looked absolutely beautiful so just had to share ;) Cr. as tagged .
8B1D94E6-E9C6-479C-87D0-5FA09864D5AD.jpeg E91A7560-A9F9-42CE-8B32-35E85CE3A159.jpeg 7A5E7E6C-9C79-4E10-BEB0-6C2E9F1AFE13.jpeg 2C30E1D6-0866-4C35-B469-DF033DA0859E.jpeg
4A42E11A-5D53-4176-BF5C-2DE9CA9FE675.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

She is just gorgeous in the lakorn from head to toe.. anyway just thought I will share a few pics that I came across on IG of Taew from last night at Miss Thailand universe 2018. Thought she looked absolutely beautiful so just had to share ;) Cr. as tagged .
View attachment 18135 View attachment 18136 View attachment 18138 View attachment 18139
View attachment 18137
Wow she’s stunning! She’s glowing! And I can’t get over how young she’s looking next to her younger co-workers. She’s one actress I see in her generation whose aging gracefully! ;) Thanks for sharing sweetheart!

P

PrincessKarina

I've stayed and finished NNS because of their chemistry. I don't know why, I can't even explain but I really like them together onscreen. The acting was not good, even the story but their interactions were cute :lol:

who said they didn't get along? They were two monkeys off screen :lol: I think the n'ek that didn't have much interactions offcam with James is Kimmy. James can't be the monkey king around her.
I read it a while back. If you google it you might still find it. I know it might just be rumors but my point is there has to be something there enough to instigate the rumors. You know? And when JJ and Yaya had their one concert during that time...at the end of the concert where he placed a kiss on her forehead her reactions were almost too awkward. They didn’t have that calm confident comfortable feel I have with Taew and JJ. I know she’s my bias but you’ll know what I mean if you look closely. Yaya’s actions seemed forced. It was fake like. :eek:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I've stayed and finished NNS because of their chemistry. I don't know why, I can't even explain but I really like them together onscreen. The acting was not good, even the story but their interactions were cute :lol:

who said they didn't get along? They were two monkeys off screen :lol: I think the n'ek that didn't have much interactions offcam with James is Kimmy. James can't be the monkey king around her.
To be fair, Kimmy's father passed away during the filming of BH and adding the death of the late Thai king too I'm pretty sure it's hard for James to be a "monkey" around Kimmy at the time. I've watched their lakorn together and I can clearly see Kimmy wasn't in her best, but a lot of respect for her to still continue to finished her work.

Anyways, I didn't even know this lakorn is out. One of my most anticipating lakorn this year. Assuming the subs are not publicly available I guess I'll wait til it's completely finished before I start. It's so frustrating for international fans to watch lakorns lately. Sometimes I just want to give up, sadly.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Haha we might just be biased when it comes to Taew :p hahah. Nok is mean to Nai, and I know there is no excuse for her fowl behaviour towards him. But I just don’t feel like she means any of those hurtful words to him, Nai makes her feel insecure and she see Nai as her no.1 competitor, especially when it comes to her parent love, it’s evident that her parent loves Nai like their own and that makes Nok insecure. so therefore she feels the need to bully him to knock down his self confidence so she can feel better about herself. But really deep down she admires him and look up to him. She see him as challenging because he is the only one that don’t give in to her demands and she may not know it yet, but she actually enjoys him challenging her :p

Yes, I agree JJ looks best in GS. JJ has always been cute to me, but in GS like you said he is looking more masculine and I can actually notice some manly jawline happening when he is angry, which I find very sexy :drooling::drooling:
LOL in JJ's previous dramas, I would just call him cute but in this drama I have to say that he is HOT!! When it was confirmed that JJ would pair up with Taew, I was worried that she might look older than him because most of his co-stars look too old for him. But now they match perfectly. He looks older and Taew still looks young. Their height difference makes it even better. I just love it!!

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my goodness don’t even start me on NNS. That was such a bummer! JJ and Yaya had no chemistry. JJ was stiff. Yaya was obviously not into her character. It was just a mess. I cringed too much and ended up dropping it before the first episode ended! I heard Yaya and JJ didn’t get along either. Lol. So different from my girl Taew! She always get along with everyone! And has chemistry with just about all her co-stars up to date!
Yess omg I thought I was the only one who thought they didn't have chemistry because a lot of people seem to like that drama. I got so bored I ended up skipping episodes and speed watching it. But in GS, I value every second of the drama. Have you watched Lom Sorn Ruk? I loved that drama so much and I finally have another drama (GS) that I love like that one. I feel like it's been so long seeing Taew in a modern drama because the ones after Lom Sorn Ruk are period dramas.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
To be fair, Kimmy's father passed away during the filming of BH and adding the death of the late Thai king too I'm pretty sure it's hard for James to be a "monkey" around Kimmy at the time. I've watched their lakorn together and I can clearly see Kimmy wasn't in her best, but a lot of respect for her to still continue to finished her work.
Nod.

P

PrincessKarina

Anyways, I didn't even know this lakorn is out. One of my most anticipating lakorn this year. Assuming the subs are not publicly available I guess I'll wait til it's completely finished before I start. It's so frustrating for international fans to watch lakorns lately. Sometimes I just want to give up, sadly.
Oh if you request under FB you can get added and watch with us in English subs. PM @lakornkiki or @wuzhangs to hook you up.

P

PrincessKarina

Yess omg I thought I was the only one who thought they didn't have chemistry because a lot of people seem to like that drama. I got so bored I ended up skipping episodes and speed watching it. But in GS, I value every second of the drama. Have you watched Lom Sorn Ruk? I loved that drama so much and I finally have another drama (GS) that I love like that one. I feel like it's been so long seeing Taew in a modern drama because the ones after Lom Sorn Ruk are period dramas.
Yes! I know JJ and Yaya had no chemistry in NNS. But LSR with Nadech and Taew yes I liked it but Nadech was holding back. I felt he didn’t give his all to Taew or Patricia like he would’ve if it was with Yaya. That lakorn Taew also ruled! And Patricia was so stiff I almost dropped it. I’m not a fan of Nadech anymore. He gets old and boring. To me his acting is really nothing too exceptional. His mouth bothers me. At least in here the pranangs have many sweet and cute screen scenes! Geez. ;):thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Hello girlies. I know this is not a relevant question to this lakorn but it’s regarding Taew. Go you know where I can fully watch Nakee and Rak Nakara with English subtitles? I watched these two lakorns raw. Even up until I still would love to know what these two lakorns really were about. Lol.