[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I know right. Taew really did give her all for that scene. It was so intense
it was worth it! that scene is just brilliantly executed!

She is going to feel guilty. I sense it. Knowing Nai, he'll probably feel guilty too but will still be angered by her. Oh how these two have a weak/soft spot for each other.

War has begun! #TeamNai to win this war.
#TeamNai for the win, YASSS

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They are feisty! These two are always stepping on each others toes.

The confrontation was something in regards to that project. James said the project was good but if she thought the project was going to help stop her dad from doing something then she is still a child. She refutes saying she isn't a child and thats where the whole confrontation of I mean what I say when she tried to hit him again.

Why is she playing my heart. Putting her hand on his arm! Arghhh

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah.... we thought right @Kay123 ...I am so sad that the scene where she poked his face with cake frosting was actually part of her game.....
omg that turquoise white dress that Nok wears when she playfully slaps Nai in the music video. Oh no all these sweet scenes that I saw are just part of her game. Shake my head :facepalm: Oh well at least there are sweet scenes
Oh well .. like @KitKat516 said early in the one of the post, you rather have the fake Nok being nice then the bitchy one hahaha .. I will take whatever I can from the nice Nok hahaha