[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
He said "I was never not worried about you"
She said "really? I never saw that"
He replied "you may open your eyes to see me but you didn't open your heart to me"

Lol Nok, tsk tsk you are unknowingly playing with fire!
That was my exact reaction to the scene. I was thinking to myself about how this Nai isn’t someone she thinks she can outbeat just bc he’s more calm. They’re both spicing this up for us! I mean one minute he looks like he’s fully falling for her openly and then you get these mischievous looks/smirks from him. Ouuu! He is definitely tricky but I know he will fall too.

P

PrincessKarina

I watched ep 4, and combining it with the comments I read here during the live watching, I kinda got the gist of what was going on. So not only does Nai knows that Nok is playing a game with it, but he's going along with it because he knows it's his only chance to win her heart.. omg, this is so, so much better than what I imagined! It's making me giddy and scared at the same time for the both of them, because we all know they're gonna get hurt in the process.

Also what the heck at Khae? Lol, it's clear on Nai's part that the ship has sailed, and she's practically engaged to his adopted uncle, so what does she expect him to do? Honestly, if I were her, I'd be too mortified to even look at Nai's face. :facepalm:
Khae that stupid woman...she’s all about money. And she’s got a lot of nerves to want Nai back! Argh!

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
the way Nai expresses his feeling toward Nok.... interesting....it just makes sense with the kind of character he is and the situation they are in. it’s like he wants to give her the world but doesn’t know how to. doesn’t know what’s enough and what’s too much. he takes two steps forward but backtracks one....because what if he steps over the line. what if he’s messing it all up. he said it himself that he’d rather her fooling him if he can have even the slightest chance of making her actually want him. it’s him loving her and knowing that maybe she’ll never love him back and that’s okay for him. it’s him wanting her but accepts that she might never want him back. it’s loving her so much that it’s not really about him anymore. not really about him and her. just about her. and that really shows in his action, how he gives but always seems to hold himself back because one wrong move and he can lose her. because he knows it’s a game for her, he knows that the fear of losing the other person isn’t mutual between them. i just can’t wait to see his character development more than anything. when he feels confident about himself, his feeling. knowing that his feeling worth something ... that they matter. that yes, Nok deserves to be loved and so does he. SO DOES HE. I hope that he knows that no matter how much he’s willing to give, it makes no difference to someone who wants nothing to do with it.

infatuation or love. tricky isn’t it?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like that Khae fights back unlike the stepmom in Great/Matt's lakorn. You know if we think about it, Nok really started this war with Khae. She didn't do anything wrong. Her parents were over way long ago. Nok attacked her first so it's right that she protected herself.
But Khae is insincere compare to Great/Matt lakorn. It may her mom's scheming but Khae is not sincere. She is not in it for love. She does it for her money hungry mother. But then again she is old enough to make a decision and not be dictated by her mom.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
the way Nai expresses his feeling toward Nok.... interesting....it just makes sense with the kind of character he is and the situation they are in. it’s like he wants to give her the world but doesn’t know how to. doesn’t know what’s enough and what’s too much. he takes two steps forward but backtracks one....because what if he steps over the line. what if he’s messing it all up. he said it himself that he’d rather her fooling him if he can have even the slightest chance of making her actually want him. it’s him loving her and knowing that maybe she’ll never love him back and that’s okay for him. it’s him wanting her but accepts that she might never want him back. it’s loving her so much that it’s not really about him anymore. not really about him and her. just about her. and that really shows in his action, how he gives but always seems to hold himself back because one wrong move and he can lose her. because he knows it’s a game for her, he knows that the fear of losing the other person isn’t mutual between them. i just can’t wait to see his character development more than anything. when he feels confident about himself, his feeling. knowing that his feeling worth something ... that they matter. that yes, Nok deserves to be loved and so does he. SO DOES HE. I hope that he knows that no matter how much he’s willing to give, it makes no difference to someone who wants nothing to do with it.

Well said!!!!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I like that Khae fights back unlike the stepmom in Great/Matt's lakorn. You know if we think about it, Nok really started this war with Khae. She didn't do anything wrong. Her parents were over way long ago. Nok attacked her first so it's right that she protected herself.

Eeeeeekkkkkkk the kitchen scene is cute!!!!
That's why we had to hate the nang ek because the step-mom was so nice. lol

Love how you fully explain Nai's side. Very well said. Geez, some Thai p'eks are really so ideal :love:

Will be back once subbed eps are up. :p

But sorry, Nok and girls. At the end of the day, Great will still have JJ. :pancarta:
Screenshot_20180703_233740.png
(great_rider10)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
But Khae is insincere compare to Great/Matt lakorn. It may her mom's scheming but Khae is not sincere. She is not in it for love. She does it for her money hungry mother. But then again she is old enough to make a decision and not be dictated by her mom.
This concept cannot be stressed enough. Why would you even agree to marrying someone who is supposedly way older than you if you don’t love them? She’s probably 25+ too so if she doesn’t want to why is she still listening to the mom? I understand if she might want to do it to be nice for the mom but if that was my mom that’s where I’d draw the line with her. I love my mom but idk bout marrying someone not out of love.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

The reality of loving someone who gives you a blind eye. *sigh* Love the thorough explanation! At times, I feel he does deserve more but he knows her well. If anything, only he knows deep down why he’s fighting for her.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Well said :).

rae

sarNie Adult
Khae that stupid woman...she’s all about money. And she’s got a lot of nerves to want Nai back! Argh!
She wants her cake and eat it too. Khae has already made her decision to be with Tawat and dumped Nai, she's so shady right now, trying to get back with Nai all the while still continuing on with her relationship with Tawat. She just wants to make sure that there's a back-up plan in case things with Nai doesn't work out.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Girl if only i could like your reply 1000 times over! I love it so much! Hits the bullseye!

She wants her cake and eat it too. Khae has already made her decision to be with Tawat and dumped Nai, she's so shady right now, trying to get back with Nai all the while still continuing on with her relationship with Tawat. She just wants to make sure that there's a back-up plan in case things with Nai doesn't work out.
Yup definitely a gold digger. She is only going to leave Tawat if Nai come back to her. Girl you gotta made up your mind

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
We have Brazilians here too? \O/
Yes yes, been one for all my life!! Good or bad, to me they are the best!

This concept cannot be stressed enough. Why would you even agree to marrying someone who is supposedly way older than you if you don’t love them? She’s probably 25+ too so if she doesn’t want to why is she still listening to the mom? I understand if she might want to do it to be nice for the mom but if that was my mom that’s where I’d draw the line with her. I love my mom but idk bout marrying someone not out of love.
That's the thing about a lot of force marriage thai lakorns. It's not only Khae that had to do this to repay her mom but a lot of pra'nangs also did this and most were for money (to repay a debt) lol. Khae is the nangek of her own story and Nok's dad is the praek lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang, I can’t wait for the next few episodes already. Khae is so annoying. I’m done with her right now. As for Nok and Nai, why are they torturing themselves and my weak heart. I couldn’t even fangirl because I decided to watch today’s episode in the living room. My father came home as I was halfway through today’s episode and started translating some parts to me. It was so weird - not in a bad way, because I haven’t watch a lakorn with him around in so long. My sisters and I used to make him and my grandma translate lakorns and borans for us. But now that I have a better understanding of Thai lakorn dialogues (LOL), I don’t ask them anymore. So this is why I couldn’t fangirl. Hahha! I usually watch lakorns alone that’s why. Thank God we haven’t hit the fluffy scenes yet, because I would’ve been embarrassed to death with my father around while I was watching it. lol But why is Nai so perfect even with the flaws? Nok should consider herself lucky. I hate her right now, because I wish I was her. Now onto another long week of waiting for the game. I just want the marriage scenes already.

Last edited:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

Good to know I have fellow Brazilians here! É nóis, vem hexa!

But talking about our lakorn here: man, they are nailing it with the role playing. Taew never disappoints. I've been following her work since her lakorn with Mario (i never remember the name of the lakorn. It is a huge name :). Here we go with the initials RRHLT), the one about Japan, I guess. Found her work amazing. JJ is improving by the day. He got me with Padiwarada. And somehow I think these actors always work better with actress who have more acting experience. Take Bella's and Taew's examples. Just my two pennies on the subject.

Let's keep going on. And I'm super happy for I'll be able to follow the lakorn in peace (on vacation right now, till the end of July, at last!!!). Taking a break from studies and work!

Just have to thank you all, ladies (and gentlemen, just in case you're here too =)). You make my watching lakorns so much more funny and great! Thank you for real!!!

God bless y'all!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

That's the thing about a lot of force marriage thai lakorns. It's not only Khae that had to do this to repay her mom but a lot of pra'nangs also did this and most were for money (to repay a debt) lol. Khae is the nangek of her own story and Nok's dad is the praek lol.
Lol. Quite true, it’s only annoying in the light of a N’rai. Pranangs are exceptions haha. If it was Khae’s lakorn I might notbe as annoyed. :risas3:

Also, I’m not a brazilian but I didn’t know you were. That’s amazing! I always thought you were full Thai since your understanding of Thai is so good but still that’s awesome.