[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the clips on IG of those pics. They hold hands and everything. Too darn cute! We’re definitely going to get more spoiled.
Yep here the clip of them holdings hands :p
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5DLMNAeTJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=j6x3y3auafeq
I love this pic .. they look beautiful together :aaaaa:
Cr. Bung_lakorn
6EF8E164-4BE1-4926-B922-AF27BA6C1C35.jpeg

Cr. Lakornthaiofficial
6445309E-42C4-49D6-A589-0804F9384B4A.jpeg

Drying up her man after he got wet from standing in the rain :aaaaa:
2B21C2E6-62F6-4816-A55B-17F10969BC2E.jpeg

Mr Nai looking sexy wet :p if I were Nok I would have jumped out of the car so we both could get wet together :thumbup:
BB3CAF3F-AA71-43F2-A2AC-70B9A08834B4.jpeg
745DCCCE-E27A-4ADA-8691-607D3F1DA05D.jpeg

I think this is the scene Nai gets sick after the rain scene and Nok drives him to work .

73498528-92F2-4320-A4E5-C511D2689F4E.jpeg
70331575-7258-4638-A1CB-53941459840E.jpeg

Otherwise, people are sharing the subbers work again?! This is so frustrating. We’re just trying to watch a Lakorn in peace. Why do some ppl not understand?!?
This is very frustrating to know. These idiots obviously don’t care and will continue to do as the please. :BangHead:

She looks so cute in white. So jealous!!! I tend to look like a barrel :pancarta:
Hahaha I am sure you do not and would not look like a barrel in it .. lolz

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hold up. I'm listening to the last episode and does Wongwet get with...
Wisaka at the end?! IF SO, THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED! And Penny repents too!
Yes, both will give it a go. Wisaka of course tried to deny it but Tawat kinda notice what's going on and encourage her. Ha ha ha her dreams came true because she did want a younger man in her life.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes, both will give it a go. Wisaka of course tried to deny it but Tawat kinda notice what's going on and encourage her. Ha ha ha her dreams came true because she did want a younger man in her life.
Ah, okay! Thanks for the extra info about it!! :D

It was a bad idea to listen to audio for the last chapter. Oh my weak heart! lol

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
I saw the clips on IG of those pics. They hold hands and everything. Too darn cute! We’re definitely going to get more spoiled.

Otherwise, people are sharing the subbers work again?! This is so frustrating. We’re just trying to watch a Lakorn in peace. Why do some ppl not understand?!?
So there is Eng sub for Game Sanaeha, but it is only shared in private group? I tried to find it on google and didn’t see any result.

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
That's kinda weird...to me, I guess. I am not opposed to it but I am not sure if I am ready for those scenes...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Larger image: https://i.imgur.com/0RUQacJ.png

I'm sure some of you are interested in Luckanai's mom, Nimnuan. I have a little spoiler about her.

We know that Nimnuan left Luckanai in the care of Malinee but Wisaka and Tawant ended up being his guardian. Here is a not so detailed spoiler.
Wisaka found Nimnuan. She makes garlands and clean houses for a living. Wisaka asks if she wants to go meet Luckanai but she refused. Nimnuan has an illness but she declined treatments. Wisaka tells Nimnuan about Nai's upcoming marriage. Also Wisaka takes Nimnuan to meet her future daughter-in-law. Nimnuan didn't want to reveal herself so she pretends to sell trash. Nok takes her around and almost ran into Luckanai but Nimnuan managed to avoid Luckanai. Nok and Nai started moving some of their belongings into the little house next to the mansion. Nok wasn't too happy that Nai already occupied some of the spaces so she begins to rearrange the stuff. While doing so, she saw a picture of Nai and his mom. Nok realizes that was the same woman she met the other day. Nok: "Mom, this is the auntie that I met the other day." Wisaka's expression changed. Nok: "Don't tell me, why didn't you tell Luchanai?" Wisaka: "It's not that I didn't want to tell but sometimes you can't make decision for others." Nok disagreed and wanted to tell Luckanai that night. She asks Nai if he ever wanted to see his mother again. Luckanai refused so Nok decided not to tell Nai about his mom.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Larger image: https://i.imgur.com/0RUQacJ.png

I'm sure some of you are interested in Luckanai's mom, Nimnuan. I have a little spoiler about her.

We know that Nimnuan left Luckanai in the care of Malinee but Wisaka and Tawant ended up being his guardian. Here is a not so detailed spoiler.
Wisaka found Nimnuan. She makes garland and clean houses for a living. Wisaka asks if she wants to go meet Luckanai but she refused. Nimnuan has an illness but she declined treatments. Wisaka tells Nimnuan about Nai's upcoming marriage. Also Wisaka takes Nimnuan to meet her future daughter-in-law. Nimnuan didn't want to reveal herself so she pretends to sell trash. Nok takes her around and almost ran into Luckanai but Nimnuan managed to avoid Luckanai. Nok and Nai started moving some of their belongings into the little house next to the mansion. Nok wasn't too happy that Nai already occupied some of the spaces so she begins to rearrange the stuff. While doing so, she saw a picture of Nai and his mom. Nok realizes she was that woman she met the other day. Nok: "Mom, this is the aunty that I met the other day." Wisaka's expression changed. Nok: "Don't tell me, why didn't you tell Luchanai?" Wisaka: "It's not that I didn't want to tell but sometimes you can't make decision for others." Nok disagreed and wanted to tell Luckanai that night. She asks Nai if he ever wanted to see his mother again. Luckanai refused so Nok decided not to tell Nai about his mom.
Thanks for this. It’s going to be hard for Nai.