[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
uwaaaaaaah am I the only one who is crying as Nai stands there like an outsider. so near yet so far. Part of the family but not quite really... he's just so.... alone. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:MY CHILD! COME TO MOMMA!!!!
I've noticed it too! I think for me it's because I think of being in his shoes and how awkward it is to be there while they're discussing such serious matters. You want to say something but know it's not your place.

sarNie Adult
Nai has always, always been standing in the background. I mean, Aunt Phai was able to cross the threshold, even though she has been on the floor. But still, whenever the family was there, Nai was just always standing awkwardly in the side. Or sometimes even looking quietly from outside. My poor child :sad6:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Nai has always, always been standing in the background. I mean, Aunt Phai was able to cross the threshold, even though she has been on the floor. But still, whenever the family was there, Nai was just always standing awkwardly in the side. Or sometimes even looking quietly from outside. My poor child :sad6:
He just wants to be love. Nok's parents had raised him alright but he still consider himself an outsider.. only with Nok he'll find himself a lifepartner who'd love him

fun

Expired Sarnie
The reason why I can tolerate Nok is because she is absolutely right about one thing, Khae is not sincere.

I'm starting to doubt Nai's goodness.. not really but it's questionable lol Like he knows Khae is not sincere towards his benefactor, yet he turns a blind eye. I would have open Tawat's eyes.