[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Thou I don't understand at all what's going on in the hospital (ep. 5) I'll still root for Nok, childish or not. Coz Khae definitely meant no good at all. She smirked, smiled devilishly twice!

Oh yeah, Nok's cry is so cute that I can't help to pout.
I think the reason Khae acted like that is because she is jealous of Nok, since Nai obviously care a lot about Nok

In my opinion, These ladies are all out for blood out of jealousy. Nok is jealous and spiteful to Khae cause she has her dad's love and affection (it wasn't divided before and she refused to share), khae is jealous of Nok because of Nai, Penny is jealous of Nok cause she is everything that Penny is not.

Watch Nok becoming even more spiteful in round 7 cause not she has another reason to be jealous of Khae - Nai, who she just started to have feelings at.

Pardon my grammar, i just got off from 9 hours of work - my brain is not fully functioning for things other than works yet

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think the reason Khae acted like that is because she is jealous of Nok, since Nai obviously care a lot about Nok

In my opinion, These ladies are all out for blood out of jealousy. Nok is jealous and spiteful to Khae cause she has her dad's love and affection (it wasn't divided before and she refused to share), khae is jealous of Nok because of Nai, Penny is jealous of Nok cause she is everything that Penny is not.

Watch Nok becoming even more spiteful in round 7 cause not she has another reason to be jealous of Khae - Nai, who she just started to have feelings at.

Pardon my grammar, i just got off from 9 hours of work - my brain is not fully functioning for things other than works yet
I like the concept of Nok being all jealous of her father. I mean it's heart wrenching you know to share your father's love with a person you have not a speck of trust. Especially when you're all ready to fight for your dad and protect him from the gold digger... and he ends up being blinded by love and beauty and her fake softness. I would act the way Nok acted too. Just gotta find me a Nai to stop me. Heh.

I am all geared up to watch round 7. Let see some more head butting please... one head butt is not enough.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
So there's high chances that she's indeed a gold digger, she used Tawat, she played him for her own advantage. I don't feel guilty for not liking her now.
Girl she is in it for the money that has actually been established a couple of episodes before. Khae told Nai that she indeed left Nai cause she went ahead with her mum's plan to live "comfortably"

That's why i don't blame Nok's out burst in the hospital scene. Nok knows that Khae is not sincere but Khae is taking advantage of Tawat's feelings towards her and made Nok looks like the bad person. If that's me I'd become frustrated as heck

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Part 2 of Episode 5 gif spam!

(Khae showing her smug face which prompted Nok to attack)
Nok: She's making fun of me!

(Nai took Nok's car keys so that she won't drive in this condition)
Nok: I don't want to be here
Nai: I understand..... wherever you're going, I'll go with you.

(Nai went out of the car to give Nok space for her to cry)

(A little feast for the eyes cause we all know we want it)

(Nai putting up a consoling hand from outside for Nok who finally cried her lungs out)

**at this point Nok is genuinely starting to care about Nai. He gave her privacy so that she could cry, something that she didn't know she needed.

(Nok told him she has no appetite but Nai insists her to take a bit and then another).
This one is for @Xiongurl26 - feeding session.

(Nok went home to confront her parents - had to take a glance at Nai to have courage to finally wear the big girl's pants and accept that her parents are no longer in love with each other)

Last gif for part 2; 1 brooding handsome Khun Luckanai - pondering about his one-sided love (for now)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Girl she is in it for the money that has actually been established a couple of episodes before. Khae told Nai that she indeed left Nai cause she went ahead with her mum's plan to live "comfortably"

That's why i don't blame Nok's out burst in the hospital scene. Nok knows that Khae is not sincere but Khae is taking advantage of Tawat's feelings towards her and made Nok looks like the bad person. If that's me I'd become frustrated as heck
Did she? I missed or have forgotten about that probably. Is it worthwhile to think and hope that dad and mom will reconcile and dad will not marry Khae though there's a picture to prove they will get married? I so don't like her.