[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Part 2 of Episode 5 gif spam!

(Khae showing her smug face which prompted Nok to attack)
Nok: She's making fun of me!

(Nai took Nok's car keys so that she won't drive in this condition)
Nok: I don't want to be here
Nai: I understand..... wherever you're going, I'll go with you.

(Nai went out of the car to give Nok space for her to cry)

(A little feast for the eyes cause we all know we want it)

(Nai putting up a consoling hand from outside for Nok who finally cried her lungs out)

**at this point Nok is genuinely starting to care about Nai. He gave her privacy so that she could cry, something that she didn't know she needed.

(Nok told him she has no appetite but Nai insists her to take a bit and then another).
This one is for @Xiongurl26 - feeding session.

(Nok went home to confront her parents - had to take a glance at Nai to have courage to finally wear the big girl's pants and accept that her parents are no longer in love with each other)

Last gif for part 2; 1 brooding handsome Khun Luckanai - pondering about his one-sided love (for now)
Thank you 100x!! I love all your GIF work. & thank you especially for making the GIF of Nai feeding Nok. You know I love my feeding scenes hehe.
Did she? I missed or have forgotten about that probably. Is it worthwhile to think and hope that dad and mom will reconcile and dad will not marry Khae though there's a picture to prove they will get married? I so don't like her.
Someone mentioned awhile back that they will end up together because she finally realized she won’t get Nai back. She sees that Nai truly loves Nok. & she’ll actually see how good Tawat is. Something like that.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I don't want Thawat and Khae to end up together - he deserves someone better especially when he loved her with all his heart and she was just in it for the money to begin with. Also it's super weird if they do because Khae and Nai will be in laws and they used to be an item like totally awkward. Khae will be grandma to Nai and Nok child as well even more strange. Khae, Wes, & Pen deserve each other lol them 3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't want Thawat and Khae to end up together - he deserves someone better especially when he loved her with all his heart and she was just in it for the money to begin with. Also it's super weird if they do because Khae and Nai will be in laws and they used to be an item like totally awkward. Khae will be grandma to Nai and Nok child as well even more strange. Khae, Wes, & Pen deserve each other lol them 3.
Exactly how I feel lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thank you 100x!! I love all your GIF work. & thank you especially for making the GIF of Nai feeding Nok. You know I love my feeding scenes hehe.

Someone mentioned awhile back that they will end up together because she finally realized she won’t get Nai back. She sees that Nai truly loves Nok. & she’ll actually see how good Tawat is. Something like that.
Thanks babe. Lucky it's in a spoiler button. I didn't click it but thanks for sharing. Wanna surprise meself.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Now that I have done with episode 6, I can't be even happier. Yeay! The first climax is coming... Nok needs to get her head in the game. She has deviated so much. Let the game restart!... on Monday. Blergh.

Edit: I am assuming their marriage will happened in episode 9/10. ...and the anticipated lift scene maybe next Tuesday? Geez if this lakorn ends with only 12 episodes, then it's not enough! 14/15 episodes more like it.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Omg!! I have fallen behind again.. :facepalm: you ladies are too quick for me :worship2: day off for me tomorrow so must catch up and back track the comments :worship2:
Just drop by to share this sexy pic of Nai and Nok if it hasn’t already been shared.
CR. to Mr Nai :p https://www.instagram.com/p/BlExMxhgqla/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=cpca9141eo3y
View attachment 19161
JJ's hair reminds me of his Ruk Sud Rit era. It doesn't look well on him now after we have been exposed to his oh so charismatic hair-do in Buang Hong, Neung Nai Suang and Game Sanaeha.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
JJ's hair reminds me of his Ruk Sud Rit era. It doesn't look well on him now after we have been exposed to his oh so charismatic hair-do in Buang Hong, Neung Nai Suang and Game Sanaeha.
I like his hair do in Buang Hong , looks effortlessly suave. Kinda suit his character as Khun Ramet the rich hotel owner i guess

His hair do in GS is great too! Kudos to their stylists cause i am loving the outfits and hair dos as of now ^^

P

PrincessKarina

OK I’m a nervous wreck thinking about the big fallout next week. Uh I’m not ready for Nok to fight Nai again! Argh! They were super cute. Hey do you girlies remember the part before she recited her speech in front of Nai? He held her hand and he even turned/touched her chins to face him! Ahh! I screamed at that cute part! Wow beautifully portrayed! :love::icon12::thumbup:

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
The other team said she might quite because of the troll so I’m little bump I spent my days reporting thieves & fighting off troll.
I’m worried about fan subber they get tired & their hardwork get stolen.
It’s just a mess I hope these fan subber know some us really appreciate & grateful to them:icon12:.
Oh wow I didn’t know she might quit as I saw she created a new public account just for GS so fan can watch on the public account instead of going to the troll accounts.