[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I started in NDFD as I'm waiting for the subs for the GS... And it's so boring I just started the first episode only. Nor my cup of tea even though I'm trying to watch it for JJ and Taew. Too much politics involved and not enough romance. JJ long hair gotta go. I don't find him as charming in NDFD as in GS.
Nothing wrong if it's not your cup of tea. I thought the lakorn was fairly good and enjoyable. The lakorn was based during the war time and the reign of King Taksin, so there's going to be mainly action and politics involved. I thought Jj looked fine with the long hair. Not a lot of pra'ake can pass it. The lakorn had quite a slow start, but as you keep watching it gets better. Well, to me at least it did. Maybe I just have an interest in Thai history that's why I didn't have a problem with it. Also, James Ji, Taew and the cast did a good job. I still enjoyed the romance despite the lack of them. Their moments together are pretty squeal worthy. lol It was cute and funny when he "ravished" her. :naughty2:

Not just those, he likes to take care of her and she likes/enjoys his attention. These two drive me crazy.

Have you seen this clip of her wearing his jacket after their live show for ch.3?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlAwJ28A7yk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=v2mf4rymvkky

I can’t get enough of JT.
Oh yes I did. I was hardcore fangirling. I love it when they take care of each other too. They're so darn cute.

Also, I am on team Nok too. I love Nai very much, but I think I'm going to find myself siding with Nok despite her stubborn and prideful ways.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
The circle of life! Amazing! Thanks for drawing up the chain for us!

Nok said that?! Woah. Yeah it's cruel but from her point of view, she's utterly broken hearted. She has opened up her heart to him, defended him when grandma bashed him, trusted him to the point she asked for his opinion with work, saw his attractive side, believing that he's nice, sincere and meant all the good things to her... but that one secret just erased everything, every new feelings she had. Not only she thought he conspired with Kae... but all the kindness are fake and he is indeed a "trash" that wants to become a crystal ornament by painting himself with glitters that tricked her.

Sure she has already fallen for him, and she's jealous of him and Kae, but that just further fuel the hatred because she's not supposed to feel jealous at all! She originally is supposed to not have any feelings for him but only hatred. She wants to get rid of that jealous feeling by hurting him more and more. She thinks that could restore and reset everything back - she working hard to get her parents together, get rid of Kae, get rid of Nai and most importantly have no feelings for Nai. That obviously wouldn't work, coz all four rooms in her heart has already been covered with posters of Nai's smiles, eyes, warmth, quote, the biggest poster is of course that smexy drenched Nai looking into the sky, welcoming the rain. She thinks that she could ripped those posters? Yeah she can. But in doing so, the super glued posters will ripped her heart as well... oh my, I am super sentimental and poetical tonight, that I even amaze myself (VAIN!)

I do pity Nai... but I am all fired up to side with Nok to be brutal and ruthless to all who is in her way. Muahahaha...
I see, you are a strong Nok defender, ha ha.
I can tolerate her for now, but have a hard time relating to her when later she hurt Nai and herself (I read the spoilers) in such abusive way. Nai must love her big and is very forgiving in nature. I am definitely on Nai’s side.
By the way, which side you were on when watching BH?:confused12:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Pope was the "IT" person this year. Breaks my heart that my James is not leading. I can't believe he's standing at 0%. Did my vote not count the other day?! lol He's so precious though! lol But yeahhh, my baby girl is leading.

P

PrincessKarina

I started in NDFD as I'm waiting for the subs for the GS... And it's so boring I just started the first episode only. Nor my cup of tea even though I'm trying to watch it for JJ and Taew. Too much politics involved and not enough romance. JJ long hair gotta go. I don't find him as charming in NDFD as in GS.
Lol that’s why I FF those annoying side characters and war scenes. I only want p’nang scenes! Lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I love reading your post.

This is purple part.

The circle of life! Amazing! Thanks for drawing up the chain for us!

Nok said that?! Woah. Yeah it's cruel but from her point of view, she's utterly broken hearted. She has opened up her heart to him, defended him when grandma bashed him, trusted him to the point she asked for his opinion with work, saw his attractive side, believing that he's nice, sincere and meant all the good things to her... but that one secret just erased everything, every new feelings she had. Not only she thought he conspired with Kae... but all the kindness are fake and he is indeed a "trash" that wants to become a crystal ornament by painting himself with glitters that tricked her.

Sure she has already fallen for him, and she's jealous of him and Kae, but that just further fuel the hatred because she's not supposed to feel jealous at all! She originally is supposed to not have any feelings for him but only hatred. She wants to get rid of that jealous feeling by hurting him more and more. She thinks that could restore and reset everything back - she working hard to get her parents together, get rid of Kae, get rid of Nai and most importantly have no feelings for Nai. That obviously wouldn't work, coz all four rooms in her heart has already been covered with posters of Nai's smiles, eyes, warmth, quote, the biggest poster is of course that smexy drenched Nai looking into the sky, welcoming the rain. She thinks that she could ripped those posters? Yeah she can. But in doing so, the super glued posters will ripped her heart as well... oh my, I am super sentimental and poetical tonight, that I even amaze myself (VAIN!)

I do pity Nai... but I am all fired up to side with Nok to be brutal and ruthless to all who is in her way. Muahahaha...
Ah~ noted. Thanks!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thanks for this info. Long haired JJ + politics + not enough romance... I'll pass as well.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I see, you are a strong Nok defender, ha ha.
I can tolerate her for now, but have a hard time relating to her when later she hurt Nai and herself (I read the spoilers) in such abusive way. Nai must love her big and is very forgiving in nature. I am definitely on Nai’s side.
By the way, which side you were on when watching BH?:confused12:
I am guilty of always siding the nang'ek in every lakorn I watched. Coz I love seeing girl power like I-don't-need-a-man, feisty, elegant arrogance and fighting for what she thinks is right (I know not all is right, but it's attractive the way they always fight and hold on to what they believe) in her own aunthentic style.

So obviously, in BH I am with Pim all the way. Hehehe. Even when she was rude in the beginning (very high self confidence). I was even cheering for her to be quick when she was stealing documents from Ramet's safe. Lol.

Nai and Ramet are both men out of this world. Once they love... ah~ do such species even exist anymore?

I solemnly swear that I'll be in Team Nok until the end of this lakorn. Hah!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I am guilty of always siding the nang'ek in every lakorn I watched. Coz I love seeing girl power like I-don't-need-a-man, feisty, elegant arrogance and fighting for what she thinks is right (I know not all is right, but it's attractive the way they always fight and hold on to what they believe) in her own aunthentic style.

So obviously, in BH I am with Pim all the way. Hehehe. Even when she was rude in the beginning (very high self confidence). I was even cheering for her to be quick when she was stealing documents from Ramet's safe. Lol.

Nai and Ramet are both men out of this world. Once they love... ah~ do such species even exist anymore?

I solemnly swear that I'll be in Team Nok until the end of this lakorn. Hah!
I thought Ramet was cute but if it was between Nai and Ramet I would pick Khun Nai every day. He's such a gentleman and I cannot refuse all those lovely stares. Lol

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Pope was the "IT" person this year. Breaks my heart that my James is not leading. I can't believe he's standing at 0%. Did my vote not count the other day?! lol He's so precious though! lol But yeahhh, my baby girl is leading.
Yeah. Breaks my heart too but happy for Taew. I cant believe JJ has only 1900 + fans. Maybe this needs dissemination.

Paging ING & other fansclub to please vote. I'm not Thai nor a techie so i dont know how to go about it but still voting. Please, please, please vote for JT team