[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Okay so I just finished watching episode 5 and I got pretty emotional. There are a lot of sweet scenes but it is also sad at the same time. The parts where Nok's family has a problem but Nai just stands there like an outsider and it is just tragic. Like he can't be involved in the family. No matter how much Nok's parents love Nai, the fact that he is not related to the family is the reality. When he tried to speak up in the middle of the family problem hoping that he could help, there would always be someone telling him that it was not his business because this was not his family and like it is so so sad. Even the blindfold scene, it's supposed to be a cute, sweet scene but it's actually painful. He looks at her like she means the world to him. He doesn't even expect her to love him back, he just wants be close to her and seeing the soft, sweet side of her is enough for him. The way he looks at her is like "Damn she's so adorable, I love her so much I can't help it." The hospital scene too, when he says "Khun Nok" and tries to stop her, she's like "None of your business." He can't do anything but following her around and helping her. He does everything just for her only, he told Khae to not marry Tawat or at least postpone their marriage just for Nok to be ready to face the reality. Damn like I never felt so sorry for a male character this much.
I read your comment while listening to Bryan Adams song and I feel you babe. I do feel you. I felt Nai's sincerety as well. How he loves his Nok so much that he'd do anything and just about everything for Nok. It's okay if she doesn't realize it, it's as long as she's happy. It's okay if she doesn't like him, as long as she's happy.

But in the blindfold scene, he was hoping really hard that she could look into his heart and take him as he is, if Nok sees him as a trash, he's a trash with soul! Loving her is his life. Huwaaaa~~~ Nai is like a really really really sad man.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so I just finished watching episode 5 and I got pretty emotional. There are a lot of sweet scenes but it is also sad at the same time. The parts where Nok's family has a problem but Nai just stands there like an outsider and it is just tragic. Like he can't be involved in the family. No matter how much Nok's parents love Nai, the fact that he is not related to the family is the reality. When he tried to speak up in the middle of the family problem hoping that he could help, there would always be someone telling him that it was not his business because this was not his family and like it is so so sad. Even the blindfold scene, it's supposed to be a cute, sweet scene but it's actually painful. He looks at her like she means the world to him. He doesn't even expect her to love him back, he just wants be close to her and seeing the soft, sweet side of her is enough for him. The way he looks at her is like "Damn she's so adorable, I love her so much I can't help it." The hospital scene too, when he says "Khun Nok" and tries to stop her, she's like "None of your business." He can't do anything but following her around and helping her. He does everything just for her only, he told Khae to not marry Tawat or at least postpone their marriage just for Nok to be ready to face the reality. Damn like I never felt so sorry for a male character this much.
I read your comment while listening to Bryan Adams song and I feel you babe. I do feel you. I felt Nai's sincerety as well. How he loves his Nok so much that he'd do anything and just about everything for Nok. It's okay if she doesn't realize it, it's as long as she's happy. It's okay if she doesn't like him, as long as she's happy.

But in the blindfold scene, he was hoping really hard that she could look into his heart and take him as he is, if Nok sees him as a trash, he's a trash with soul! Loving her is his life. Huwaaaa~~~ Nai is like a really really really sad man.
:sad6: You guys are making me cry. Nai's whole purpose is to make Nok happy. Every fiber of his being is for his princess. He loves doing things for her and she's the type of girl who loves the attention. Further along the story, you will see Nok being very possessive. And our Lucky will be completely elated because he will feel loved and wanted. But in the meantime, I don't know how I will deal with the fallout.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Dear All,

I wanna ask about the episode 5 up to final eps, will the subber team continue? I will wait and cheers them
thank you

have a nice weekend guysss
Huhuhu... it will be subbed. Or it's on its way to be subbed. That's the least info I got from this thread that I can share with you. To me, it's best to not anticipate it too eagerly and take it cool. The fans in this group are nice people where some can kindly translate and explain important events to us. I am grateful for that. (I am actually trying to calm myself more than you... hahaha)

Let's wait together and have a fun weekend watching the World Cup final and 3/4th placing.