[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

This is one of my fav scene. My heart feels full when I watch this part. :love: Khun Nai kha, can I just say I love you?

@1:48-7:06
Nai: I'm happy to welcome you back to the princess's castle. I'm sorry that I took the castle away from you and your friends. When I moved in here, your friends had to be relocated.
Nok: I thought you didn't even realized it that my friends were kept in an old cramped place in the other house.
Nai: Yep, I knew that I took over your friend's place but you didn't let it go easily either. You tossed all my things away.
Nok: But at that time, I had to protect the castle.
Both laughs.
Nok: So it is agreed upon that you are returning the princess's castle back to my friends and I.
Nai: And will the princess be able to forgive me?
Nok is thinking it over.
Nai: But if the princess is still not satisfied, I have another important piece.
Nai walks to a little table and uncovers Nok's favorite childhood book.
Nok walks over and picks up the book.
Nok: It's not true, right? I thought it was destroyed. Auntie Pai told me it was thrown out. Don't tell me that you...
Nai: I've picked trash for anyone, so why can't I do it for you? You see, there's really no trash in this world.
Nok flips the pages.
Nok: I can't believe it's so well repaired.
Nok looks at the pop-up part of the book and sadness hits her.
Nai: Khun Nok, what's the matter? Is there something missing?
Nok: The book is complete but what's missing is...
Flashback of Nok and her parents doing story time. All were so happy. End of flashback
Nok: The princess's family can never be the same again. There's no more.
Nok weeps and hugs the book.
Nai moves closer and holds her hand.
Nai: Even though the princess's family will never be the same again and she has gone through many obstacles, but I believe in the end the princess will be happy again. I promise that I will make the princess's dreams and hopes come true in the end. (Nai is comforting and holding her) Let us build a warm family together...my princess.
Nai caresses her face and continues to hold her.
Love the gif, this is one of the sweetest and cutest scene.. I am so inlove with Nai, if I was Nok I would have proposed to him then and there :risas3:
James was singing to GS’s ost then he called(if im not mistaken) this liltle girl MeunChanok lol xD too cute , she even kissed him
awww is there a clip to this ?? I love how Jj is around kids, he is so genuinely sweet to them and they seem to love him aswell . :love:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally kick started this!! Hopefully I catch up by tonight. Before continuing I just want to drop in and say dayum Chai is hawt! I would not want him to play my daddy. I want him to be my sugar daddy! Hahaha. I can see myself spazzing over him in here. Hahah. JJ still can't catch a break from me. Anyway Chai and Tanya paired up in the past before as pra'nang and now they're paired as parents! Oh time. ...

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally kick started this!! Hopefully I catch up by tonight. Before continuing I just want to drop in and say dayum Chai is hawt! I would not want him to play my daddy. I want him to be my sugar daddy! Hahaha. I can see myself spazzing over him in here. Hahah. JJ still can't catch a break from me. Anyway Chai and Tanya paired up in the past before as pra'nang and now they're paired as parents! Oh time. ...
I got to admit. Chai does still look good. I’m still not use to him being Dad. Chai & Tanya’s pra’nang pairing was in the ghost one huh? Wow. Now I’m feeling reminiscent lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh dang!!! What an intro! So many things I wanna say, but I'll keep it short and compact so I can move on quickly to the next episodes.

Three things I'm intrigued with: storyline, Nok and Chai!!!!

I like the storyline so far. My kind of taste. So many questions though. Who is Nai? How did he end up in their household? Why does grandma hate him so much?What's his history with Khae? Is Khae innocent or a conniving biatch? Why?? How?? What?? Haha.

Nok. . . . Nok is something. She is a spoiled BRAT! Last time I saw something like this was Matt in Kularb Rai Glai Ruk who was faced with the same exact situation, but this one is much better. Haha. I am soo annoyed at her selfishness, but I kind if like it as well. Taew is killing it! She looks stunning as well. Not liking the outfits but her hair is gorgeous!

As for Chai. Whew. Fanning myself every time he comes on screen. He's so perfect for this role and I love it! If I were someone like Khae I will not hesitate to say yes. Hahaha. I want me some sugar daddy too! I must also add I love the mom and dad duo. They are hilarious. Funny I'm watching Tanya in Luerd Ruk Toranong and she's an evil witch, it's such a refreshment to see her as the good, young, wild and free mom! I look forward to their scenes!!!

Oops. That was kind of long. Alright. Continuing!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh dang!!! What an intro! So many things I wanna say, but I'll keep it short and compact so I can move on quickly to the next episodes.

Three things I'm intrigued with: storyline, Nok and Chai!!!!

I like the storyline so far. My kind of taste. So many questions though. Who is Nai? How did he end up in their household? Why does grandma hate him so much?What's his history with Khae? Is Khae innocent or a conniving biatch? Why?? How?? What?? Haha.

Nok. . . . Nok is something. She is a spoiled BRAT! Last time I saw something like this was Matt in Kularb Rai Glai Ruk who was faced with the same exact situation, but this one is much better. Haha. I am soo annoyed at her selfishness, but I kind if like it as well. Taew is killing it! She looks stunning as well. Not liking the outfits but her hair is gorgeous!

As for Chai. Whew. Fanning myself every time he comes on screen. He's so perfect for this role and I love it! If I were someone like Khae I will not hesitate to say yes. Hahaha. I want me some sugar daddy too! I must also add I love the mom and dad duo. They are hilarious. Funny I'm watching Tanya in Luerd Ruk Toranong and she's an evil witch, it's such a refreshment to see her as the good, young, wild and free mom! I look forward to their scenes!!!
Oops. That was kind of long. Alright. Continuing!!

Lol welcome to GS and about time!! You were wasting too much time with Pope and KSTD!!

Nai's mom was raised by Nok's grandmother who got kicked out of the house for getting pregnant without a father. Nok's mom then raised Nai after his mom left him there as a child (according to the lakorn, book was different). So Nok and Nai were raised together. Nok didnt like Nai cus she's an only child and she doesnt like sharing. So she's a selfish spoiled brat.

Nai and Khae used to date and he was going to ask her to marry him but she seriously broke his heart to the point where up to this day he couldn't forgive her. She broke up with him to go for someone richer, Nok's father, cus of her mom (typical story there). They didnt know that Nai is his nephew. So when Khae found out and with him now being rich, she wants him back. (If they knew that he's rich before, maybe her mom would not force her to break up). Khae is not innocent but she's not all that bad either. She'll cause some trouble for Nai and Nok but most of the problems comes from Nok's own issue. Personally I think Nok started the whole drama with Khae. What was Khae supposed to do? Sit back and allow Nok to abused her like Great's sister in GRGR? Hell no she didnt, she played the game too. I too would give it back to that B 2x. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol welcome to GS and about time!! You were wasting too much time with Pope and KSTD!!

Nai's mom was raised by Nok's grandmother who got kicked out of the house for getting pregnant without a father. Nok's mom then raised Nai after his mom left him there as a child (according to the lakorn, book was different). So Nok and Nai were raised together. Nok didnt like Nai cus she's an only child and she doesnt like sharing. So she's a selfish spoiled brat.

Nai and Khae used to date and he was going to ask her to marry him but she seriously broke his heart to the point where up to this day he couldn't forgive her. She broke up with him to go for someone richer, Nok's father, cus of her mom (typical story there). They didnt know that Nai is his nephew. So when Khae found out and with him now being rich, she wants him back. (If they knew that he's rich before, maybe her mom would not force her to break up). Khae is not innocent but she's not all that bad either. She'll cause some trouble for Nai and Nok but most of the problems comes from Nok's own issue. Personally I think Nok started the whole drama with Khae. What was Khae supposed to do? Sit back and allow Nok to abused her like Great's sister in GRGR? Hell no she didnt, she played the game too. I too would give it back to that B 2x. Lol
Well. I gotta stay loyal to my man. Hahaa.
I would totally fight back too. So far she doesn't give me that rai feeling. I actually pity her because she's doing everything her mom wants.

I found it funny how the mom played along with her game though she has no intention of getting back her "throne." Haha. I also can't wait to see Nok fall in love with Nai. I want to see her fall for him first!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I found it funny how the mom played along with her game though she has no intention of getting back her "throne." Haha. I also can't wait to see Nok fall in love with Nai. I want to see her fall for him first!!
That's part of the problem!!!!! :rolleyes: They're accelerating Nok's tantrum by playing along with her. Like theres no freaken adult in this lakorn. Like no one would sit that brat down and tell her to grow the f up. That's what's frustrating me about this lakorn is that they all let her act like a freaken 2 year old. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's part of the problem!!!!! :rolleyes: They're accelerating Nok's tantrum by playing along with her. Like theres no freaken adult in this lakorn. Like no one would sit that brat down and tell her to grow the f up. That's what's frustrating me about this lakorn is that they all let her act like a freaken 2 year old. :rolleyes:

The sad thing is
she did not calm down until she lost both Nai and her baby and it was Khae that finally brought her around.:rolleyes::facepalm:
Awe man. Should I read? I'm very into the story now so maybe not yet. Haha.

Yeah. I was super frustrated when they all kept giving in to her. I'm like. Just beat the crap out of her already! Haha

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I am guilty of always siding the nang'ek in every lakorn I watched. Coz I love seeing girl power like I-don't-need-a-man, feisty, elegant arrogance and fighting for what she thinks is right (I know not all is right, but it's attractive the way they always fight and hold on to what they believe) in her own aunthentic style.

So obviously, in BH I am with Pim all the way. Hehehe. Even when she was rude in the beginning (very high self confidence). I was even cheering for her to be quick when she was stealing documents from Ramet's safe. Lol.

Nai and Ramet are both men out of this world. Once they love... ah~ do such species even exist anymore?

I solemnly swear that I'll be in Team Nok until the end of this lakorn. Hah!
I thought I was the only one!! Haha. I'm also aways guilty at siding with the n'ek every time. Looks like we both like the same type of n'eks also. So we have 2 people on Team Nok here