[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to tell @phatman girl you are missing out! Lol but yes I remember you like the tall and dark handsome actors? Not the baby faced pretty actors! Lol. Oh well. I have to say JJ came a long way and he does look a bit aged in here. More mature looking and it helps that his character has to be a mature and serious man! I can say he’s opening my heart up to him...lol. If I finish this lakorn (uh I don’t see a reason not to at this point...no turning back) it will be my first and only lakorn I watched from the beginning to end with JJ as lead! Whew! Lol
Yaas. I love me them macho guys.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so dead.

Watch this clip
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQONCPAAB-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eesggh1slwnw

The way JJ closed his eyes got me soooo FIN. :love:
Im dead..... have u seen the massaging and the arm rubbing from JJ to Taew towards the end of the live clip at ch3?? I was super dead seeing that.. I was feeling bummed out throughout the whole event there was no hands on from JJ hahaha then suddenly towards the end of the event.. his hand were working like a machine :risas3::risas3:

View attachment 19360

And he is making sure you all don’t stare at him too much down there so his hands were not free to touch his Nok so he used his face :naughty2::risas3:
Haha oh JJ no need to cover down there we are all mature adults :risas3:

Last edited:
Im dead..... have u seen the massaging and the arm rubbing from JJ to Taew towards the end of the live clip at ch3?? I was super dead seeing that.. I was feeling bummed out throughout the whole event there was no hands on from JJ hahaha then suddenly towards the end of the event.. his hand were working like a machine :risas3::risas3:

Haha oh JJ no need to cover down there we are all mature adults :risas3:
I just woke up and now I am watching all the clips but grandma wants me down at breakfast table cause it’s already 10am. LoL

Let me posts a few and go hang out with her....

I'm not ready for all the hurting that's going to happen to Nai this week! :'(
So I decided to write this short ff to keep up our Team Nai spirit.

I repeat, this is not a real spoiler. Just fanfic of their wedding night.

If she wasn’t going to be in a relationship with him, he would seduce her into one.

“You thought that our marriage drew a line after the wedding ceremony?”

Nok edged away on the bed. “What?”

Nai lowered himself, arms caging Nok on either side as she tried to evade him.

“Stop that,” Nok stuttered. She couldn’t seem to look away from Nai. She knew he was unusually close, and she could probably scream and push him away. She had hit him before, it wasn’t hard. Now, she was growing more and more mesmerized by his gaze. It left her confused and expectant.

Nai bit back the words he wanted to say to her. He didn’t want to speak and allow her to raise the walls around her heart by replying with words of rejection, of denial, words that would remind her about the game. He wanted to hold her, if only for one minute, and pretend the game didn’t exist.

“Nai.”

His name barely left her lips when he kissed her. Every cell in his body sighed with content. He pressed closer, not able to help himself. She gasped, her body falling limp as they kissed again.

He nipped her bottom lip, and then gently trailed light kisses down her neck. Each time, his warm breath imprinted on her skin. She instinctively clutched him by his shoulders, surprised by her sheer desire to drag his mouth back up to hers. A split second later, she felt the warmth of his body desert her. Nai stood turned away from her, running a hand through his hair. Tugging at his tie, he strode to the bathroom and closed the door.

Constricted in her dress, all Nok could do was lie back and catch her breath. She felt distracted, thoughts trying to form in her mind getting interrupted by the pleasant lingering sensation of Nai’s lips and hands. Was she going crazy?
I love this @jjinxx . Love the idea of Nai being a tease and keep Nok wanting more. I hope you continue. :)

Last edited:

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing all the pics. I love them!!!!! Love how comfortable they are with one another.:love:

I have mixed feeling for tomm. Looking forward to it but I am not as well. B Nok will come out for sure ahhhh
I am dreading the B Nok aswell lolz. But on a positive note, the quicker we get that scene over and done with, then we get the kiss in the elevator, then come the marriage part then honeymoon :cheer:

Yep! I love how comfortable they are around eachother offscreen, that is another reason why I love these two together so much :thumbup:
Here‘s a clip of JJ and Taew singing GS Ost together :love: Taew comes in at about 1:53