[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
He said he is willing to wait right?
Yeap. He said he's willing to wait for her even if she's not in love with him like she say. Ahh my heart. Why is the dad this nice too. If only he'd be able to calm Nok down too.
Well it’s about time she was upfront and honest .
Well she did say it was because she still has someone else in mind but we know it aint going to work for her.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Who knows what Wuttha had planted in Nok's head tbh.. Nai's fault was not bring true before Nok found it out the hard way
He knows what a scum Wuttha is and would go to any length to destroy him, so revealing about his past relationship with Khae was just a matter of time.. so yes, Nai should have been smarter and told Nok .. I still believe she would have understood, since she was softening up to him .

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
He knows what a scum Wuttha is and would go to any length to destroy him, so revealing about his past relationship with Khae was just a matter of time.. so yes, Nai should have been smarter and told Nok .. I still believe she would have understood, since she was softening up to him .
Agreed! Sigh.. i guess he is enjoying his happy times with Nok so much.. he is scared to tell her cause he thought it's gonna change... well it did changed for the worst now.... TTTTT