[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nok looks tough but she's a softie inside and i believe she knew it. That's why she erected such a hard outer shells to protect herself
...and that hard exoskeleton has now broken. Even when it's broken, she is still strong enough to not break down and show her soft side in front of anyone.

Nai and Mom know this. Dad is clueless! Dad is just worried but never really care like Mom.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
...and that hard exoskeleton has now broken. Even when it's broken, she is still strong enough to not break down and show her soft side in front of anyone.

Nai and Mom know this. Dad is clueless! Dad is just worried but never really care like Mom.
I know right. That's why I like the mom the most. Although, they are divorce the dad should listen and cautious about his daughter feeling first.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Nok is looking so damn fine in that black dress, hair and makeup so point .. could only imagine what Nai was thinking when he saw :p
Like @bun-bun said probably devour her lol. Maybe that's too much but we know he definitely was in awe of her beauty.
Ah yes.... FINALLY WED KNOWING TRUTH OF HOW EASY EZ PEN IS
THE MOMENT I WAS WAITING FOR!!! :aaaaa: