[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Oh.... for those that want to engage with the fake Acct/stealers....DON’T! The more you comment and you visit and click on the vids, you are helping with their numbers. I would report them but not engage with them.

FB has funny rules and so does YT. If someone report that the content is inappropriate or copyrighted, the system will take it down as caution and the vid owner needs to proof that it’s not.

It’s a tough situation because content is owned by Ch.3.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

[INTERVIEW] Pantip talking to the beautiful couple James Jirayu and Taew Natapohn from GS.
Part 2

Interviewer: What is the reaction of the viewer for this lakorn?

Taew: Very positive. When I was reading the script, I was interested by the story, and I was curious whether or not the viewers would like and be interested like I was, if Meuanchanok was over-exaggerating, and would the viewers hate me when I treated the male lead so badly. But since there are more people who understand and support Meuanchanok, they say that the lakorn is good and worth watching, this is a great motivation for me and I'm extremely glad .

James: Just like what P'Taew said, Game Sanaeha is a lakorn that is quite unique and different from the previous lakorn that we were in. People are able to see James and P'Taew changing roles, which makes it more interesting. And the viewers also say that the lakorn is great. The drama itself is pretty special, each character makes the story nicer and more harmonious.

Interviewer: Do you know that Pantip has live talk topics, where the viewer would talk and discuss while the drama is airing. Say something encouraging to those who have supported you.

Taew: Hello, it's Meuanchanok here. I don't know how bad you guys feel about Meuanchanok's rage but I hope to receive your support. Please watch and support this lakorn as well as the next ones. I always read your comments, because one of the most interesting things about being an actor is seeing the comments and the reaction of the audience watching the drama.

James: Yes, I also read all the comments of the viewers *laughs* while the drama is airing. I often see comments such as "handsome male character", "hate the female lead", "hate this and hate that", "why does it have to be like that" ... and I also constantly comment during the drama. Live commentary about the lakorn is fun. Hope everyone will support the crew.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks so much love. It's like reading a novel. You don't just provide the translation but also description on the physical movement going on during that scene. Such dedication!

I read previously in this thread regarding this:

"Nok: Get marry? You and I?
Nai: That's a no? Me and you...unless you still feel disgusted by me."

Some "squeals" at the "you and I", "me and you" thing. What's the romantic reason behind it? The words used in Thai are different as well. Please explain. Thanks.
The squeal and spazzing is mostly because of the way Nai said it, and the way he repeated it as if that phrase is his favorite in the world...
"Me and you."
He wants so bad for it to be real, he wants the two of them to be a "we." I feel like that is one of the few time he has been able to say those words out loud. It just shows off his love and admiration even more.

@lakornkiki tell me about it. That was definitely not part of the scene either. They just needed to have their touch bonding kekekeke

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
They are so cute together, :aaaaa:Why do they have to be this cute ? Even them hooking their finger is cute haha anyway I will post the pic here and the clip to go with it ..:aaaaa:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blc8uq8niOb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xm8jx9nt2ce4
037A0263-2BEE-42FE-8CF8-3E5D821B081B.jpeg

It’s the little things. They are always touching one way or another. :love::icon12::love:

No wonder their chemistry on screen is so hot. I don’t know what I am going to do after GS. I am going to miss seeing them like this....
Their chemistry is just so blazing hot. I can’t even handle the heat anymore :nut: do you think that the elevator that they were on would release the CCTV/security camera footage of their kiss to the public :risas3: I want to see the kiss from the top angle :risas3:
C54963CB-9800-4645-936B-012B165FD9BB.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you everyone. I'm going to fulfill my encouragement by going to meet James at the events tomorrow.
He's my best battery charger! I love to read all the comments here.

Thank you so much.
Stay positive, you have our complete support here at AF. :icon12: Please let JJ know us old ladies here is having trouble handling his hotness from his Sugar performance at the OPPO event :aaaaa:right @lakornkiki :naughty2:?
09A40B4A-29B5-45AE-AE7E-43B00B0BAD31.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously. And the production team is not holding back either. Still having heart palpitations over those elevator kisses, and Nai not backing down. Greeeet. If I was James Ji, I don't know how I could get over kissing p'Taew 555 and so roughly too.

I fricking love everyone's GS signatures and the love scene gifs lol. I don't even have to rewatch the scenes, just enjoy the gifs *hide behind pillow*
And that kiss scenes was done multiple times aswell :p no wonder why his ears was bright red :naughty2:

Yes.... they must know this is one of the highest anticipated lakorns for 2018.
If I don't get to watch another lakorn after GS, I am all good for the year. lol
I'll just come back for more Nok and Nai. I am enjoying their love story so so much. :icon12:
Seriously though the amount of intimate scenes the production has given us between the pranangs in this Lakorn is so surreal :aaaaa:And it’s a plus since JT is generating crazy chemistry onscreen, the chemistry between them is undeniable. We all know there is nothing worst then a Lakorn full of intimate scenes with pranangs but their chemistry is dead as a fish :risas3:

What I love about JT is you can feel they have a very genuine type of chemistry between them offscreen aswell. That is why I fin them so bad offscreen too now :love:

Lol... the mountains is quieter for them to do things without anyone hearing. I hope they take advantage of that. :risas3::p
Haha that is so true. Where they are stay is very private and secluded that is exactly what they need as a newly wed. And beside just from the elevator kiss Nok is very loud :nut: that girl is noisy :risas3: so yes agree the mountains is very quiet and secluded she can be as loud as she want there :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello to all, just came here to share how much this show is loved b Chinese...

There is always comment on the screen in most Chinese online app.Because Gamesaenahae is soo popular in China.so there is always many comments especially When the kiss scene audience are so excited so that whole scene covered by commentsthere are so many interesting comments.I choose some to trans
①There are many different cities audience congrats to Nai&Nok Kiss.For example :ShangHai person congrats
②Please lock the elevator Dont let them out!!!
③Braised Pork legs Version of Neck/Ear.It mean @jirayu_jj 's Neck/Ear sooo red.
④It is not evevator but Ferris wheel(It mean the elevator up time long)
⑤Is it Ch3?I will check it,Oh finally CH3 not just a child(it mean ch3 lakorn always not such kiss scene)
⑥Repeat Repeat.I can repeat the scene hundreds of times till next EP
⑦I have heard some voice
⑧Nai's little step but CH3’s big step☺ ⑨Please kiss in whole EP And so on

The reading views of gamesaenahae topic is 100millions till the day before this week airing day.Bang
②The topic of gamesaenahae rank top.02 of all countries drama including Korea and Chinese dramas.The compete is fiercely because there are many hot dramas now
③There are about 150000 audience watching gamesaenahae live on Tuesday

There are many weibo recommendimg gamesaenahae and getting good feedback..Two of them in the pics are 橘子娱乐(6.7millions followers)and 八鹅吃瓜菌(1.26millions followers)

cr workforcefree ig
This is great to know. Thank you for sharing !

@4:16-12:32
Nok: Let me fix your wound. The drama that you played, it made you get hurt.
Nai: Fortunately, I am thick face and thick skin.
Nok is fixing his wound and she pressed it a little hard.
Nai: Ouch!
Nok: It's not that thick then (She means his face). I'm sorry I pressed a bit hard. I have never tended anyone's wound before.
Nok continues to care for him.
Nai: Khun Nok, do you know your dad, mom, grandmother, Aunt Pai and everyone worry about you? And you know what? I worry about you too. And do you know how much? Khun Nok krop, will you give me a chance to protect you?
Nok: You already helped me.
Nai: I don't mean just for today. I mean from now on.
Nai took Nok's hand and placed it on his heart.
Nai: Will you marry me?
Nok: Get marry? You and I?
Nai: That's a no? Me and you...unless you still feel disgusted by me.
Nai grabs her hand and place it on his left cheek.
Nai: If I do this, do I disgust you?
No response from Nok so Nai moves closer face to face and nose to nose.
Nai whispers: What if I do this, do I disgust you?
Nai kisses her forehead. Nose touching nose, Nai cup the left side of her face. He slowly and gently kisses Nok. Nai feels that her heart is still guarded so he pulls away. He keeps on staring at Nok until she opens her eyes. He stands up.
Nai: It's getting late. You should go back inside.
Nai reaches for his jacket and walks away feeling dejected. Nok stands up looking at Nai as he disappears. She feels lost and confused filled with regrets as well.
Thanks for taking your time to translate for us, greatly appreciated <3 love u <3