[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
My eyes are only looking at his face!!! Not looking down. Not looking down. Not..... :drooling::drooling:
Ok then, here you can focus on just his face . Adorable much ? Those lips and nose :drooling:don’t we all just wish we were Taew in the elevator and pool scene ? :naughty2:
9989753A-5B18-459E-894B-5C322674E965.jpeg

Behind the scene clips of their wedding day. I’m dead with these two..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BldTUPPDaKg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tx0hg1842hvk
74641646-975B-4271-A285-7AADC7CE8175.jpeg
I don’t know who I ship more? Nai and Nok or JT .. :confused12:
I’m going to repost these two pics, because I love it so much :aaaaa:I wish this lakorn never end :pancarta: because I am not sure how I will survive without Nai/Nok once the lakorn end. They have completely taken over my life :facepalm:
Cr. Rightful owner.
D9E43D2A-4211-4501-BD3D-7B941DD21710.jpeg
56723718-9D95-4712-B977-739D96C2F05C.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

[INTERVIEW] Pantip talking to the beautiful couple James Jirayu and Taew Natapohn from GS.
Part 2

Interviewer: What is the reaction of the viewer for this lakorn?

Taew: Very positive. When I was reading the script, I was interested by the story, and I was curious whether or not the viewers would like and be interested like I was, if Meuanchanok was over-exaggerated, and would the viewers hate me when I treated the male lead so badly. But since there are more people who understand and support Meuanchanok, they say that the lakorn is good and worth watching, this is a great motivation for me and I'm extremely glad .

James: Just like what P'Taew said, Game Sanaeha is a lakorn that is quite unique and different from the previous lakorn that we were in. People are able to see James and P'Taew changing roles, which makes it more interesting. And the viewers also say that the lakorn is great. The drama itself is pretty special, each character makes the story nicer and more harmonious.

Interviewer: Do you know that Pantip has live talk topics, where the viewer would talk and discuss while the drama is airing. Say something encouraging to those who have supported you.

Taew: Hello, it's Meuanchanok here. I don't know how bad you guys feel about Meuanchanok's rage but I hope to receive your support. Please watch and support this lakorn as well as the next ones. I always read your comments, because one of the most interesting things about being an actor is seeing the comments and the reaction of the audience watching the drama.

James: Yes, I also read all the comments of the viewers *laughs* while the drama is airing. I often see comments such as "handsome male character", "hate the female lead", "hate this and hate that", "why does it have to be like that" ... and I also constantly comment during the drama. Live commentary about the lakorn is fun. Hope everyone will support the crew.
Thank you so much, James answer is always hilarious :pancarta:Love him :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Have to run... last week with grandma... you two keep it PG @Kay123 @twister02!!!
We will try, but it’s hard to keep it PG with Nai/Nok :risas3: once they are officially married we might have to change this thread to 18+ so no minor is allowed, the last thing we want to do is corrupt their innocent mind :angel10:
JJ nose appreciation post...
From Oppo event

View attachment 19866 View attachment 19861 View attachment 19865

Photo cr: on pic
his nose is truly beautiful, I just want to stroke it :p

Ok then, here you can focus on just his face . Adorable much ? Those lips and nose :drooling:don’t we all just wish we were Taew in the elevator and pool scene ? :naughty2:
View attachment 19860

Behind the scene clips of their wedding day. I’m dead with these two..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BldTUPPDaKg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tx0hg1842hvk
View attachment 19862
I don’t know who I ship more? Nai and Nok or JT .. :confused12:
I’m going to repost these two pics, because I love it so much :aaaaa:I wish this lakorn never end :pancarta: because I am not sure how I will survive without Nai/Nok once the lakorn end. They have completely taken over my life :facepalm:
Cr. Rightful owner.
View attachment 19864
View attachment 19863
Hahaha! I love seeing photo posts on the thread. Saves a click :)

And you know I love more than his face but I need to save me another day at ER so yeah sticking to his face for now. Lol

I am shipping NaiNok cuz I don’t want my feeling hurt by shipping JT. At this moment, their relationship is just so sweet. She is attached so he admires her freely. I don’t want that to change.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The squeal and spazzing is mostly because of the way Nai said it, and the way he repeated it as if that phrase is his favorite in the world...
"Me and you."
He wants so bad for it to be real, he wants the two of them to be a "we." I feel like that is one of the few time he has been able to say those words out loud. It just shows off his love and admiration even more.
Thanks so much for explaining! Now that I've understood that, I am squealing more than before that I am having a cramp.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you everyone. I'm going to fulfill my encouragement by going to meet James at the events tomorrow.
He's my best battery charger! I love to read all the comments here.

Thank you so much.
I'm sorry about all that you have to deal with. Many appreciate all your hard work. We all understand and support you. Su su na ka. Stay strong! Have a great time at JJ's event!!

@lakornkiki tell me about it. That was definitely not part of the scene either. They just needed to have their touch bonding kekekeke
Yes, it was not a part of the scene and why it’s making us scream. Haha

Just like this bts photo. I was just crawling out of the pool when I saw it and fell back in. LOL
12215359-F796-4203-9921-642CA6872931.jpeg
This is not Nai... This is pure James... he is leaning into Taew and just staring at her. I can’t help but think that true feelings are involved during that “nose-play” and both were so into it.

Can you tell? I still need to recover from the pool scene.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, it was not a part of the scene and why it’s making us scream. Haha

Just like this bts photo. I was just crawling out of the pool when I saw it and fell back in. LOL
View attachment 19867
This is not Nai... This is pure James... he is leaning into Taew and just staring at her. I can’t help but think that true feelings are involved during that “nose-play” and both were so into it.

Can you tell? I still need to recover from the pool scene.
What ever was involved during that “nose play” really moved their chemistry sky high.. at this stage I can’t see any of their other future
co-stars matching or even come close to the chemistry these two are sharing right now.
Have you seen these clips during NDFD opening? They can’t stay away from each other lolz they were like in their own little world :rolleyes:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh3_ScbDd31/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kmd7ynxmept0
Cr. On pic
34139ED2-7397-4E4C-82EB-C6CA5B056187.jpeg
CA6E2578-A4C1-45E1-A599-29C1C6F756F7.jpeg
Could anyone please briefly translate what Ji and Taew is saying in the clip below. Thank you :)

Lol! I just want to share this video to hype us all up before it’s Monday.

https://instagram.com/p/BlVCpm1nkUk/
Thanks for Sharing! So cute <3

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

@4:16-12:32
Nok: Let me fix your wound. The drama that you played, it made you get hurt.
Nai: Fortunately, I am thick face and thick skin.
Nok is fixing his wound and she pressed it a little hard.
Nai: Ouch!
Nok: It's not that thick then (She means his face). I'm sorry I pressed a bit hard. I have never tended anyone's wound before.
Nok continues to care for him.
Nai: Khun Nok, do you know your dad, mom, grandmother, Aunt Pai and everyone worry about you? And you know what? I worry about you too. And do you know how much? Khun Nok krop, will you give me a chance to protect you?
Nok: You already helped me.
Nai: I don't mean just for today. I mean from now on.
Nai took Nok's hand and placed it on his heart.
Nai: Will you marry me?
Nok: Get marry? You and I?
Nai: Not like that. It's me and you...unless you still feel disgusted by me.
Nai grabs her hand and place it on his left cheek.
Nai: If I do this, do I disgust you?
No response from Nok so Nai moves closer face to face and nose to nose.
Nai whispers: What if I do this, do I disgust you?
Nai kisses her forehead. Nose touching nose, Nai cup the left side of her face. He slowly and gently kisses Nok. Nai feels that her heart is still guarded so he pulls away. He keeps on staring at Nok until she opens her eyes. He stands up.
Nai: It's getting late. You should go back inside.
Nai reaches for his jacket and walks away feeling dejected. Nok stands up looking at Nai as he disappears. She feels lost and confused filled with regrets as well.
Thanks for sharing :).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the wedding clips! It’s so cute how they both compliment each other on being beautiful & handsome for the wedding. They went all out for this pretend wedding. I dream to have such an extravagant wedding hehe. They look so sharp & elegant. JJ & Taew needs to tone it down or else I won’t make it to see the baby.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

@0:43-1:05
JJ: P'Taew is really beautifull today. She's getting more and more beautiful everyday
Taew: He's handsome. He's handsome everyday.
JJ: But I've seen it often.
Taew: Today the scene/game will be dramatic and intense. Let's see who will lead the game. Please stay tune for Game Sanaeha. It will be intense and interesting.

LOL Look at the way James strutting his stuff....that is totally not Nai. :risas3: Love JT to death!