[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

@0:43-1:05
JJ: P'Taew is really beautifull today. She's getting more and more beautiful everyday
Taew: He's handsome. He's handsome everyday.
JJ: But I've seen it often.
Taew: Today the scene/game will be dramatic and intense. Let's see who will lead the game. Please stay tune for Game Sanaeha. It will be intense and interesting.

LOL Look at the way James strutting his stuff....that is totally not Nai. :risas3: Love JT to death!
Thanks for sharing :).

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
James probably only had one underwear. lol Most if them go to sets in their undergarments and not always prepped. I’m sure he was aware of the scene and wanted to tease us like he isn’t already doing so. lol

I’m so excited for the wedding scene. I love typical James behind the scene with his struts before going into action and acting as Nai. They’re such opposites, I love it. Even James think Nai is more handsome and it’s him acting as Nai. lol Thanks for sharing the pictures, vids/links and trans everyone. <3

By the way, has anyone notice that James Ji and Taew mostly post on IG around the same time and day nowadays? They’re really in sync. lol

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
FIN! Why do both of them have to be so adorable?! The shirts James is wearing is the one I want to have. It’s so cute! Also, has anyone seen the Game Sanaeha LINE stickers? They’re funny haha.

Is anyone else anticipating the honeymoon moutain scene like me? I’m eager for the wedding but I’m highly anticipating that honeymoon the most! Just from the preview, I see two raw individuals who have put their guards down just to really enjoy the moment. So wonderful! I can’t wait for Monday.

P

PrincessKarina

Yes JJ and Taew are so hot! Hopefully they reunite in a few years or less! I’m dying for more of them! Thank goodness we have two back to back lakorns of these two! I remember watching RN and was so sad Mark and Taew had a devastated ending lakorn and who knows when they will ever reunite! I’m still heart broken over that lakorn! Taew can reunite with Mark and JJ and I’m satisfied! Lol!

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Nadech is on too? At least Pope is winning over Nadech right? I’m tired of that average Nadech who isn’t the most professional actor yet he keeps winning all kinds of awards. How biased Channel 3 is! Argh!
i am not even a nadach fan but dont you think its unfair to call him average when more than 90% of ch3 male actors are also average in acting? plus isnt this fan voted, so why are you mad that his fans actually put in work for him to win most of the time.

P

PrincessKarina

i am not even a nadach fan but dont you think its unfair to call him average when more than 90% of ch3 male actors are also average in acting? plus isnt this fan voted, so why are you mad that his fans actually put in work for him to win most of the time.
Correct I’m not a Nadech fan and I’m not mad. Hey my bad for saying that! I didn’t mean any harm. And all power to him and his fans. And I agree many of those actors are average. This is just my thought. Yours are yours.