[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Guys...I haven't fully watched any episode seriously yet but I got so curious of the ending. Have anyone shared or known how this story will end? They changed something from novel version I think. This is to make it less aggressive. Everyone becomes good at the end..

Jakriya

sarNie Egg

mc xiong

sarNie Egg
i've been secretly following and reading all the spoils in this form for a while, before decided to make an account so i can know where to go watch eng sub for it..:risas3: thank you @ingfakirata for all that u have done for us!! we will forever be greatful!! ik, its very disheartening that there are shameless ppl like this living in the same world as we do! dont give up and fight with them!! backing down will only make them happy!! you guys have all of our support while they got shit!! i judt dont know how many of us have reported them but fb didnt do anything about it at all!!! argh... never got this mad before!! my first cursed fb message EVER!! to the shamless theft!! i feel a bit better now since i wrote out an very hateful message to them lol... excuse my language lol :mad::mad::mad::mad::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Attachments

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
i've been secretly following and reading all the spoils in this form for a while, before decided to make an account so i can know where to go watch eng sub for it..:risas3: thank you @ingfakirata for all that u have done for us!! we will forever be greatful!! ik, its very disheartening that there are shameless ppl like this living in the same world as we do! dont give up and fight with them!! backing down will only make them happy!! you guys have all of our support while they got shit!! i judt dont know how many of us have reported them but fb didnt do anything about it at all!!! argh... never got this mad before!! my first cursed fb message EVER!! to the shamless theft!! i feel a bit better now since i wrote out an very hateful message to them lol... excuse my language lol :mad::mad::mad::mad::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
With this kind of person, we better use profanity with them. They cannot listen or communicate with us if we talk with them nicely. I use some curse words with her and report her on Facebook(group+page), now she freezes my ability there

rae

sarNie Adult
i was watching ep 4 with subs, and darn it, i'm pausing to write a rant. i really want to punch tawat, khae, and penny in the face!

tawat: how dare he belittle wi like that, calling her the outsider of his home, and basically saying that khae is more important?! even if you are divorced, you have a daughter together and you've built a life together in said home for the past 25 years!

khae: i seriously laughed when she asked tawat how can he cheat on her?! take a look in the mirror: you're a cheater yourself! and she's shameless enough to ask for nai to stay by her side and have her feel like he still cares about her...

penny: i hate how she completely neglects aunt phae's feelings and standing in the household when she pulls stupid crap like this. going to the media and insinuating that she's tawat's illegitimate child will get aunt phae in a lot of trouble. also, i really hate how she calls her mom just a servant in the house, instead of acknowledging and admitting that that's her mom.

:BangHead:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think they asked Taew about if her personality is similar to Nok. JJi said p'Taew is a ladylike person, but he said it in that baby way of his lol.
I love seeing them greet each other off screen. Great wants his chance with Taew! 555 I hope they pair up soon.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you guys really VIP at their wedding ? Or are you Gate crashing ?:risas3: I don’t remember any of us recieving invitations :risas3:

I have watched this clip like multiples time already. My JT fever is no joke :nut::nut: it’s like how did these two manage to generate so much chemistry like this ?:aaaaa::aaaaa: It’s so cray cray :nut::nut: JT is definitely the hottest pairing of the year for me, actually no, they are the hottest pairing in the industry. I fin them so bad :love:

Such a hottie:coleman: I can’t wait to see clips and pics of JT together at the event :aaaaa:

Cuteness overload .. :love: love love loveeeee it :icon12:
OK. You caught me Lol! We’re VIP’s from the outside behind the gate Haha. I just might Gate crash though.

@PrincessKarina Don’t worry hun! I have to see that honeymoon first before I might fully not recover from the sweetness haha.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OK. You caught me Lol! We’re VIP’s from the outside behind the gate Haha. I just might Gate crash though.

@PrincessKarina Don’t worry hun! I have to see that honeymoon first before I might fully not recover from the sweetness haha.
It’s ok .. we are now all invited .. Ms Nok has invited all of us to her and Nai’s wedding via this clip one IG .
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blfe8WZjXvc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jxl7035xnk5x

View attachment 19948

Taew: Please come to our wedding!
James: I think nobody would wait for our wedding, they only wait for the consummation.

Cred. On pic
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Hahaha JJ is so funny.. but he know us so well.. it is true hahahah skip the wedding and just go straight to babysw making please haha

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
37059683_309244632951463_3091430851645276160_n(1).jpg

The host and the fans wanted James and Taew to talk about the elevator kiss. At first, the two didn't know what to say, but then Taew started to talk about it then James followed after and P'Peck (Wuttha) revealed:
Taew: That scene showed the aggressive Luckanai
James: In another word, it showed the angry version of Luckanai
P'Peck: Nobody knows the truth about that scene, it was filmed 3 times.
*Everyone screaming*
James: I didn't have any problem but P'Peck recorded a clip of it and posted on his IG story so P'Da was yelling at him.

Cred. On pic
Trans: Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 19949

The host and the fans wanted James and Taew to talk about the elevator kiss. At first, the two didn't know what to say, but then Taew started to talk about it then James followed after and P'Peck (Wuttha) revealed:
Taew: That scene showed the aggressive Luckanai
James: In another word, it showed the angry version of Luckanai
P'Peck: Nobody knows the truth about that scene, it was filmed 3 times.
*Everyone screaming*
James: I didn't have any problem but P'Peck recorded a clip of it and posted on his IG story so P'Da was yelling at him.

Cred. On pic
Trans: Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Haha thanks for much for this translation.. I remember that kissing clip that P’peck posted on his IG story .. everyone went wild and started sharing it, but it was asked to all be removed.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Is it just me or some of us see that too, Ji and Taew at the event today look very different than before, why sudden they stay away, keep a distance from each other like that? no more close and touching freely like before, especially James Ji. Very suspicious, some thing wrong here haha. Look at the way they took the picture, hands on their own body.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlfmDAiAb6D/?tagged=jamesjigallery

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they asked Taew about if her personality is similar to Nok. JJi said p'Taew is a ladylike person, but he said it in that baby way of his lol.
I love seeing them greet each other off screen. Great wants his chance with Taew! 555 I hope they pair up soon.
I know yeah.. I am dying for Great and Taew to pair up, I have no doubt their chemistry will be amazing! They need to pair up soon.. :worship2:
Love how Ji has his hand on Taew’s shoulder and great comes along and rubs her arm :p
https://twitter.com/ab_cd_ef12/status/1020622410028994560?s=21
I don’t know what they’re saying during the ment time but just enjoy...lol!
Thanks for sharing.. I love how JJ is with Great, but still manages to find his way back to his P’Taew..