[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
For sure I will stay in the JT ship for a while and see how the ship sail kkk. By the way Ji told the MC in the show that when they went to filmed the honeymoon in Nan, they stay in the Tent together because the hotel is a little too far and they have to be ready by 3-4 in the morning to film again so they decided to set up the tent, and he said stayed together he like it:risas3: Yes Ji, I know you like/happy too, I can see all that kkk.

Ji posted the wedding picture in his IG, Taew liked it haha, she didn’t post today about the wedding picture but the bridesmaids kkk.
Yes, Taew, James and the team stayed in tents because accommodation is far from the filming location. Plus they had to film early to catch the sunrise. Please be careful in your wordings because they did stay in tents vs. your words "they stay in the tent together". We really don't want misunderstands and rumors to spread and hurt our JT so just a bit of caution is needed.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, Taew, James and the team stayed in tents because accommodation is far from the filming location. Plus they had to film early to catch the sunrise. Please be careful in your wordings because they did stay in tents vs. your words "they stay in the tent together". We really don't want misunderstands and rumors to spread and hurt our JT so just a bit of caution is needed.
Sorry if I said it wrong but the source that I got the translation was from this IG video, what ever she translated in here, pretty much the same what I said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bljh0SkjIEO/?taken-by=wanda4jamesji

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry if I said it wrong but the source that I got the translation was from this IG video, what ever she translated in here, pretty much the same what I said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bljh0SkjIEO/?taken-by=wanda4jamesji
Wanda did not say that they stayed in the tent together. Look at her translation again. When James said "When we're there, only us and a few people. So we spent times just between us. It was a good moment", he was talking the actually honeymoon scenes.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Wanda did not say that they stayed in the tent together. Look at her translation again. When James said "When we're there, only us and a few people. So we spent times just between us. It was a good moment", he was talking the actually honeymoon scenes.
See, the sentence said so we spent time just between us, it was a good moment. Didn’t say that for the actual drama scene.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
See, the sentence said so we spent time just between us, it was a good moment. Didn’t say that for the actual drama scene.
Wanda cut off when they talked about the scenes. Remember IG allows only 59 seconds of video clips so she didn't include the beginning. I watched the whole thing so I know they are talking about the scenes in the drama and NOT Taew and JJ spending time together "so we spent time just between us, it was a good moment"! JJ was talking about Nai and Nok.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I sure am! On my way to get you ladies now. @Katelyn & @wuzhangs you girls ready? Who else needs to be picked up?!
All ready.. the wedding has started. Drive faster please.

All set now! Im all packed for more than an overnight stay at the ER...do you girls think I’ve overpacked??
Nah all good, because we might need to borrow whatever u packed aswell a lot us will end up in ER by the end of tonight. :risas3: