[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. You guys are killing me with the comments. I’m so jealous. I’ve been sneaking a peek at some of the shared clips on IG, and they’re just so dang cute and funny. I’m excited to watch today’s episode later today.

sarNie Egg
Btw, I missed the first 30 min during the live broadcast and I just watched it , anyone can tell me when he is gonna give Nok the handmade cutie flower with message that he was hiding from her?Wonder what he wrote in that lol, look so secretive *swoon :love:

Misslynda85

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where else to watch this with eng subs? I know there recently was an unfortunate incident on ingfakirata’s Facebook which had made her stopped subbing, but I wasn’t sure if someone else has decided to pick it up. Any suggestions is much appreciated. TIA.

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
So
Does anyone know where else to watch this with eng subs? I know there recently was an unfortunate incident on ingfakirata’s Facebook which had made her stopped subbing, but I wasn’t sure if someone else has decided to pick it up. Any suggestions is much appreciated. TIA.
some ppl subbed the short videos, u can check them out. They only subbed the FIN videos or the important one , not a whole episode. It’s on fb called “ 1fanthailakorn “ and “ muse fansub backup page”.