[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

LyJ

sarNie Egg
I have been a Team Nok from the beginning and I think I'll still be one until the end. Nok has been so consistent with her feelings and vision. She loves her dad wholeheartedly in the first episode and each episode after that. So no surprise that she did what she did.

She's slowly accepting Nai and welcoming him into her inner circle, conceptually and literally. Heck yeah she has accepted the man alright. But Nai should have know, for a mam who has loved her for years... he should have bloody know that Nok is very protective of the ones in her inner circle, especially her dad! So why on earth was he caring for Kae like she has no mom to take care of her... (where's her mom btw?) and keeping it a secret? The way he cared for Kae is like what lovers would do, and definitely Nok will DEFINITELY misunderstood it. Oh man, you are really asking for her to go crazy.

I know that Nok shouldn't have said what she has said. But can't Nai see the tears coming down through her cheeks? Why would she cry if that doesn't mean she's hurt and sad? Do people cry because they hate? No! She cried because she's sad that she's losing her dad and she thinks she's losing her husband and she's pregnant and she regrets what she has said. Nai is not consistent at all! The old Nai would have seen through her, understood her actual intention and calmly reasons with her. The current Nai is weird. He gets upset and sulky easily that I am confuse if Nai is the Nok and Nok is the Nai now or what?

Poor poor Nok. Yes a slip of tongue is dangerous but that's our Nok. She's who she is. You can see she's slowly changing... at snail speed. But Nai is definitely not the Nai I think I knew from episode 1. Yes there's a limit to everything, but it seems Nai's limit before marriage and after marriage are different. The limit drops a lot after he marries Nok. And it drops at gravity speed.

Snail speed change vs gravity speed drop. Disaster.
Very well said dear. I feel the same.. what a heart wrenching episode. Where is the old Nai, the most understanding guy. Where >< :'( I just don't like this episode. I just feel the sweet scene was not sweet at all knowing that there's a deal between Nok and Nai.. WHYYYYY NAI why did you do this. :'(

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Very well said dear. I feel the same.. what a heart wrenching episode. Where is the old Nai, the most understanding guy. Where >< :'( I just don't like this episode. I just feel the sweet scene was not sweet at all knowing that there's a deal between Nok and Nai.. WHYYYYY NAI why did you do this. :'(
It was a very bittersweet episode.. Ji and Taew really nailed their scenes in this episode, because as a viewer I could really feel their mixed bittersweet emotions.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think what Nok said is really unforgivable. She said way too much. And she knew Nai's weakness yet she said the very thing that would hurt him the most. The whole thing is really tragic though.
True. She was really emotional and angry to not be able to control her words. She's just purely upset fuel by her grandma's worries that only that moment she felt it. When I read the spoiler, I was shocked at her words as well. It's not her intention to poke at Nai's past. Her intention was to just say - I am so mad at you but I can't just ignore you coz you're my husband and now it's even more imppssoble to ignore you because I have our baby on my womd now. If there's no baby then this will be a lot easier. -with no intention of not wanting the baby. She was just wording her feelings carelessly.

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
I cried watching nok. I totally feel how she feels :'( My parents divorced. My dad got married again. He has his new family with 2 kids but he still tells me every now and then that he loves me. His wife is just like khea.. no bad intention but somehow i can't accept.
Me too

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you na.... Was on IG checking clips so need to watch this on YT when it gets uploaded. I am already in tears. What are they doing to each other?????:crybaby2::crybaby2:
I don’t know but this pic should ease ur pain a little .. anyway I am off to bed, I really need to recover from tonight episode. Night night :aloofandbored:
I am going to go to sleep and pretend that this is JT not NokNai :facepalm:
BCEC507B-23D1-4A63-A253-CC187E79564D.jpeg