[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my goodness. These two people are really frustrating that I literally cried for them. The anger and pride needs to go. They're doing things to spite one another, which is bad. I really don't even know what else to say about today's episode. It was a really stressful episode to watch. Even though they shared many sweet moments after their argument, the tension and truth behind it all is still lingering around that even I felt suffocated just watching the scenes. lol I am very disappointed in the current Nai and Nok. They jump to conclusion too quick and assuming the worst out of each other. Sigh. My heart was shattered today. Don't know how much more these two will shatter it next week.
Despite the heartache, I enjoyed seeing the family happy over Nok's pregnancy and Nok-Nai's moments shared after their first big argument post-marriage. I'm excited for next week's episodes, but I'm not ready to cry. They're really stressing me out. It doesn't help that next week's episodes are the last 2 episodes too! T_T

Someone on here mentioned earlier about how they felt cheated because they thought the lakorn would focus on Nok and Nai's marriage + pregnancy halfway through the lakorn. I FEEL YOU. I feel slightly cheated too, but the earlier episodes were nice to watch as it allowed us to see their love for one another build up.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Good luck!

Aww I hope you will be able to get your wheel chair fix. Could any of your family change the tyres on the wheel chair? Or do you actually have to take it into a professional to do so? Anyway hopefully you get it fixed and get ur errands all done.

They were able to come this morning and fix it :), the tire was good they just had to put a new tube in, it was tube that had the hole in it. no my family can't do it, the professional's come to my house it was a easy fit so they didn't need to take to there shop. Thanks hun, I did :).

sarNie Egg
Oh, no worries, honey. I like them both but leaned a little towards Nai because I thought he needed a little more protection. Afterall he has no one but Nok, while Nok has everyone except her Dad:). Keep in mind he was scarred badly when he was young. He has this very delicate button and looks like Nok pushed it hard. I have not watched ep 12 yet but though the comments looks like Nai has changed. Though I don’t like it but thought it was more real. The reality is, all man, let’s say with very few exceptions, change after marriage. The expectations are just no longer the same.
Nai is a man with a golden heart. You can keep blaming him for his improper attention to Khae and Wat, but I truly believe he did it for the long term interest of the family, which is dear to Nok. I will let you know how I feel after watching ep 12.
Thanks for comforting me... different views can only make this forum more enjoyable.:)
Exactly my thought, it hurts just thinking that she went as far to touch the most vulnerable button of Nai. It hurts more when even after that arguement , he still want their remaining time to be with happiness and plead for it. Saying that he has nothing to offer to her because he think it is force upon her. Lil did he knows , Nok is also breaking inside. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Confrontation
@0:55-7:56
Nai: What is it?
Pen: I just want to congratulate you for becoming a father.
Nai: Father?
Pen: Just a moment ago, I went to throw away trash. I found this booklet next to the trash can and I picked it up.
Pen gives Nai the booklet. He looks at it.
Pen: How can anyone throw it away? If it was me, I would keep it safe especially when it's the first born.
Nai is shocked.
Pen: What's the matter, father-to-be? You look as if you just found out unless you just knew about it just now? Oh no!
Nok is looking for her missing booklet.
Nok: Where did it go? I put it here.
She continues to search and then Nai walks in.
Nok: You came back?
Nai holding up the booklet: What's the meaning of this?
Nok: How did you get a hold of it?
Nai: It doesn't matter how but what's important is why didn't you tell me? Today you went to the doctor. How come it's Khun Wed who went with you? I should be the first person to know about our child not him. And all these things, I should be the one to choose and buy for you.
Nai takes some of the bags.
Nok: Stop! Where are you taking them?
Nai: I'm returning them. And I'm going to tell him that it's not his responsibility to take care someone else's wife. And that he almost break up a family.
Nok: Did you forget that before this you kept things from me? You went to care of that woman behind my back and you also break up my family.
Nai: You are getting back at me with this method. Are you satisfied now?
Nok: Yes, I'm satisfied. The more I see you're head spins like this the more satisfied I am. And if you know before or after P'Wed, I don't care because I never thought of having this child in the first place. (NOK SHOULD HAVE STOP AT THIS POINT BUT SHE KEPT ON GOING.:mad:)
Nai is shocked.
Nai: Khun Nok!!
Nok: Why? Or did you forget why we got married in the first place? I never wanted to get marry and especially never thought of having any children with you. It's already creating problem while he or she is still in my womb .. it's better if he or she is not born. (THIS IS A BIG NOOOOOO! Imagine what Nai is thinking here.)
Nai feels completely devastated like open wound bleeding out.
(Flashback Nimnuan: I never wanted you to be borne. You made my life miserable. Do you hear me? I don't want you! I never wanted you!)
Nai stands still in shock dropping everything.
Realizing her error, Nok steps forward to reach for his hand.
Nok: Nai...
Nai: If you don't want our child, it's okay. I'm his/her father I'll raise him/her. Don't let him/her be borne to the hell created by his/her own mother.
Nok: Lucky...
Nai : You don't know when one child is born along with words of a mother who said she doesn't want you. How lonely and worthless he feels to the point of not wanting to live in the world anymore. A person who is born with love like you would never understand.
Nok: I didn't...
Nai: If you would like anything in exchange for our child, just tell me! But don't you hurt a child that's about to be borne, a child that has no way to fight back.
Nok: Did you think I'm that kind of a mother? Fine! If you want the child, fine, but you must do as you promised on the day of the wedding. You must accept your loss in this game and return everything to me. And leave empty handed in exchange for this child. So what? Do you dare to exchange?
Nai: You don't need to dare me. Like I said to you before, anything that you don't want I won't do it but if it's something that you want then I'll do everything.
Nok: Do everything? Like when you betrayed me with my dad's issue? Listen, the thing that I want is for you to leave as you have promised.
Nai: If you think like that. If you still think that I betrayed you, then there's no use of living together. It'll cause us pain. And the child who's going to be born, will be affected by our pain. I accept. I'll do as agreed. I'll return everything to you...my position and assets and I'll go my way.
Nok is shocked. She runs into the bedroom sobbing uncontrollably.
(Flashback - Nai: Don't worry! While you are responsible for carrying my child, I will take good care of you. I won't let you endure with any difficulties even for a minute.)
Nok continues sobbing.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Confrontation
Pen: Just a moment ago, I went to throw away trash. I found this booklet next to the trash can and I picked it up.
Pen: How can anyone throw it away? If it was me, I would keep it safe especially when it's the first born.
Nai is shocked.
Pen: What's the matter, father-to-be? You look as if you just found out unless you just knew about it just now? Oh no!
Nok: You are come?
Nai: It doesn't matter how but what's important is why didn't you tell me? Today you went to the doctor. How come it's Khun Wed who went with you? I should be the first person to know about our child not him. And all these things, I should be the one to choose and buy for you.
Nai: I'm returning them. And I'm going to tell him that it's not his responsibility to take care someone else's wife. And that he almost break up a family.
Nok: Did you forget that before this you kept things from me? You went to care of that woman behind my back and you also break up my family.
Nok: Yes, I'm satisfied. The more I see you're head spin like this the more satisfied I am. And if you know before or after P'Wed, I don't care because I never thought of having this child in the first place.
Nai is shocked.
Nok: Why? Or did you forget why we got married in the first place? I never wanted to get marry and especially never thought of having any children with you. It's already creating problem while he or she is still in my womb .. it's better if he or she is not born.
(Flashback Nimnuan: "I never wanted you to be borne. You made my life miserable. Do you hear me? I don't want you! I never wanted you!)
Realizing her error, Nok steps forward to reach for his hand. Nok: Nai...
Nai: If you don't want our child, it's okay. I'm his/her father I'll raise him/her. Don't let him/her be borne to the hell created by his/her own mother.
Nai : You don't know when one child is born along with words of a mother who said she doesn't want you. How lonely and worthless he feels to the point of not wanting to live in the world anymore. A person who is born with love like you would never understand.
Nai: If you would like anything in exchange for our child, just tell me! But don't you hurt a child that's about to be borne, a child that has no way to fight back.
Nok: Did you think I'm that kind of a mother? Fine! If you want the child, fine, but you must do as you promised on the day of the wedding. You must accept your loss in this game and return everything to me. And leave empty handed in exchange for this child. So what? Do you dare to exchange?
Nai: You don't need to dare me. Like I said to you before, anything that you don't want I won't do it but if it's something that you want then I'll do everything.
Nok: Do everything? Like when you betrayed me with my dad's issue? Listen, the thing that I want is for you to leave as you have promised.
Nai: If you think like that. If you still think that I betrayed you, then there's no use of living together. It'll cause us pain. And the child who's going to be born, will be affected by our pain. I accept. I'll do as agreed. I'll return everything to you...my position and assets and I'll go my way.
(Flashback - Nai: Don't worry! While you are responsible for carrying my child, I will take good care of you. I won't let you endure with any difficulties even for a minute.)
Nok continues sobbing.
OMG this scene :sad6:.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Confrontation
Nai is shocked.
Nok: You are come?
Nok: Yes, I'm satisfied. The more I see you're head spin like this the more satisfied I am. And if you know before or after P'Wed, I don't care because I never thought of having this child in the first place.
Nai is shocked.
Nok: Why? Or did you forget why we got married in the first place? I never wanted to get marry and especially never thought of having any children with you. It's already creating problem while he or she is still in my womb .. it's better if he or she is not born.
(Flashback Nimnuan: "I never wanted you to be borne. You made my life miserable. Do you hear me? I don't want you! I never wanted you!)
Realizing her error, Nok steps forward to reach for his hand. Nok: Nai...
Nok continues sobbing.
Even reading this hurts. How many more tissue boxes will we need Katleyn? I’m so heart broken. Thanks for the translation hun!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I swear, I still do not know how Penny was forgiven at the end. This girl caused these two misunderstandings one too many times already.
I don't think Nok realize what she said until it was too late. Gosh, I feel so hurt for these two. They just don't have good communication. To be honest, I'm on neither's side. Both have done things they should not have even if their intentions were good. They still did the other wrong whether it was big or small.

Thanks for the trans and another crying session, @Katelyn lol

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, the patient Nai is missing and being replaced by the jealous one so logic and sensibility out the door. Why believe what Penny had to say? And Nok is no better. Why would any mother say those thing about not wanting her child? And she should have stop after Nai said: Khun Nok. Also the people around her tries to hint to her that Tawat needed emotional support from Khae but Nok looked the other way. She is just plain selfish and stubborn. If she was really thinking of her dad's well being, then she could have put other things aside so he can get better. I am mad at these 2!

In this GAME the biggest loser is Nok...losing a husband and her child.:sad6:

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
thank you for the translation, @Katelyn! oof, these two went and hurt each other in the heat of the moment. there were already some misunderstandings between them, and it all reared its ugly head in here. it really sucks, but there really are some stuff that you should never say unless you're prepared to go through with it. :(

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

Confrontation
Nai is shocked.
Nok: You came back?
Nok: Yes, I'm satisfied. The more I see you're head spins like this the more satisfied I am. And if you know before or after P'Wed, I don't care because I never thought of having this child in the first place. (NOK SHOULD HAVE STOP AT THIS POINT BUT SHE KEPT ON GOING.:mad:)
Nai is shocked.
Nok: Why? Or did you forget why we got married in the first place? I never wanted to get marry and especially never thought of having any children with you. It's already creating problem while he or she is still in my womb .. it's better if he or she is not born. (THIS IS A BIG NOOOOOO! Imagine what Nai is thinking here.)
(Flashback Nimnuan: I never wanted you to be borne. You made my life miserable. Do you hear me? I don't want you! I never wanted you!)
Realizing her error, Nok steps forward to reach for his hand.
Nok: Nai...
Nok continues sobbing.
Why do they have to break each other's hearts like this. While I can understand that Nok won't get over her dad giving more attention to Khae, I agree that Nok crossed the line with Nai today. We see that she has not effectively learned to think before speaking.

Oh, no worries, honey. I like them both but leaned a little towards Nai because I thought he needed a little more protection. Afterall he has no one but Nok, while Nok has everyone except her Dad:). Keep in mind he was scarred badly when he was young. He has this very delicate button and looks like Nok pushed it hard. I have not watched ep 12 yet but though the comments looks like Nai has changed. Though I don’t like it but thought it was more real. The reality is, all man, let’s say with very few exceptions, change after marriage. The expectations are just no longer the same.
Nai is a man with a golden heart. You can keep blaming him for his improper attention to Khae and Wat, but I truly believe he did it for the long term interest of the family, which is dear to Nok. I will let you know how I feel after watching ep 12.
Thanks for comforting me... different views can only make this forum more enjoyable.:)
I am also leaning towards Nai. For me, we have reached a point where it is too much to ask Nai to simply 'let it go.' Because then, when do we hold Nok accountable for the way she treats Nai? There are consequences for her words, and this time, she has to face those consequences. She grew up with so much love, but she failed so terribly at recognizing that love, and at using that love to build her sense of self. It's understandable to be insecure about Nai and Khae, but this ain't no one-way street.