[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The rating for episode 12 wasn’t too bad! Nationwide: 4.4! Bangkok was 6.1!

Someone pointed out on IG that Nok wrote down her maiden surname on the booklet instead of using Nai’s surname. I was hoping to witness her use his last name instead. Maybe they forgot that? Hmm.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Confrontation
@0:55-7:56
Nai: What is it?
Pen: I just want to congratulate you for becoming a father.
Nai: Father?
Pen: Just a moment ago, I went to throw away trash. I found this booklet next to the trash can and I picked it up.
Pen gives Nai the booklet. He looks at it.
Pen: How can anyone throw it away? If it was me, I would keep it safe especially when it's the first born.
Nai is shocked.
Pen: What's the matter, father-to-be? You look as if you just found out unless you just knew about it just now? Oh no!
Nok is looking for her missing booklet.
Nok: Where did it go? I put it here.
She continues to search and then Nai walks in.
Nok: You came back?
Nai holding up the booklet: What's the meaning of this?
Nok: How did you get a hold of it?
Nai: It doesn't matter how but what's important is why didn't you tell me? Today you went to the doctor. How come it's Khun Wed who went with you? I should be the first person to know about our child not him. And all these things, I should be the one to choose and buy for you.
Nai takes some of the bags.
Nok: Stop! Where are you taking them?
Nai: I'm returning them. And I'm going to tell him that it's not his responsibility to take care someone else's wife. And that he almost break up a family.
Nok: Did you forget that before this you kept things from me? You went to care of that woman behind my back and you also break up my family.
Nai: You are getting back at me with this method. Are you satisfied now?
Nok: Yes, I'm satisfied. The more I see you're head spins like this the more satisfied I am. And if you know before or after P'Wed, I don't care because I never thought of having this child in the first place. (NOK SHOULD HAVE STOP AT THIS POINT BUT SHE KEPT ON GOING.:mad:)
Nai is shocked.
Nai: Khun Nok!!
Nok: Why? Or did you forget why we got married in the first place? I never wanted to get marry and especially never thought of having any children with you. It's already creating problem while he or she is still in my womb .. it's better if he or she is not born. (THIS IS A BIG NOOOOOO! Imagine what Nai is thinking here.)
Nai feels completely devastated like open wound bleeding out.
(Flashback Nimnuan: I never wanted you to be borne. You made my life miserable. Do you hear me? I don't want you! I never wanted you!)
Nai stands still in shock dropping everything.
Realizing her error, Nok steps forward to reach for his hand.
Nok: Nai...
Nai: If you don't want our child, it's okay. I'm his/her father I'll raise him/her. Don't let him/her be borne to the hell created by his/her own mother.
Nok: Lucky...
Nai : You don't know when one child is born along with words of a mother who said she doesn't want you. How lonely and worthless he feels to the point of not wanting to live in the world anymore. A person who is born with love like you would never understand.
Nok: I didn't...
Nai: If you would like anything in exchange for our child, just tell me! But don't you hurt a child that's about to be borne, a child that has no way to fight back.
Nok: Did you think I'm that kind of a mother? Fine! If you want the child, fine, but you must do as you promised on the day of the wedding. You must accept your loss in this game and return everything to me. And leave empty handed in exchange for this child. So what? Do you dare to exchange?
Nai: You don't need to dare me. Like I said to you before, anything that you don't want I won't do it but if it's something that you want then I'll do everything.
Nok: Do everything? Like when you betrayed me with my dad's issue? Listen, the thing that I want is for you to leave as you have promised.
Nai: If you think like that. If you still think that I betrayed you, then there's no use of living together. It'll cause us pain. And the child who's going to be born, will be affected by our pain. I accept. I'll do as agreed. I'll return everything to you...my position and assets and I'll go my way.
Nok is shocked. She runs into the bedroom sobbing uncontrollably.
(Flashback - Nai: Don't worry! While you are responsible for carrying my child, I will take good care of you. I won't let you endure with any difficulties even for a minute.)
Nok continues sobbing.
Ahhhh! My heart just dropped! I couldn’t breathe! This was the conversation? Oh my! I knew it was a fight but what?! This is out of this world! I’m still team Nok sorry! But thank you so much darling for translating!

Last edited by a moderator:

twister02

M♥K
nok was planning to leave thailand forever, after getting hurt and disappointed by her father repeatedly. nok's parents wanted nai to marry nok and take care of her so she doesn't leave.

nai rapes nok and so they had to get married, the baby was a result of the rape so it made more sense that nok said she didn't want the baby or the marriage.

this is all i know, and the original novel was supposed to be very high drama and slap and kiss. also nai was supposedly a man whore who not only was involved with khae but also penny.
Maybe I have a messed up brain but I like this version tho :lol: I want to see JJ portray a playboy for once. His "Neung" character was mild for me.

So I was right then because when I read the synopsis, my understanding was Nok only fell in love with Nai when she got pregnant but she thought maybe Nai was just doing it for he baby (taking care of her). If this lakorn made a lot of drama like this, I think the ratings would be higher :lol:

twister02

M♥K

Confrontation
@0:55-7:56
Nai: What is it?
Pen: I just want to congratulate you for becoming a father.
Nai: Father?
Pen: Just a moment ago, I went to throw away trash. I found this booklet next to the trash can and I picked it up.
Pen gives Nai the booklet. He looks at it.
Pen: How can anyone throw it away? If it was me, I would keep it safe especially when it's the first born.
Nai is shocked.
Pen: What's the matter, father-to-be? You look as if you just found out unless you just knew about it just now? Oh no!
Nok is looking for her missing booklet.
Nok: Where did it go? I put it here.
She continues to search and then Nai walks in.
Nok: You came back?
Nai holding up the booklet: What's the meaning of this?
Nok: How did you get a hold of it?
Nai: It doesn't matter how but what's important is why didn't you tell me? Today you went to the doctor. How come it's Khun Wed who went with you? I should be the first person to know about our child not him. And all these things, I should be the one to choose and buy for you.
Nai takes some of the bags.
Nok: Stop! Where are you taking them?
Nai: I'm returning them. And I'm going to tell him that it's not his responsibility to take care someone else's wife. And that he almost break up a family.
Nok: Did you forget that before this you kept things from me? You went to care of that woman behind my back and you also break up my family.
Nai: You are getting back at me with this method. Are you satisfied now?
Nok: Yes, I'm satisfied. The more I see you're head spins like this the more satisfied I am. And if you know before or after P'Wed, I don't care because I never thought of having this child in the first place. (NOK SHOULD HAVE STOP AT THIS POINT BUT SHE KEPT ON GOING.:mad:)
Nai is shocked.
Nai: Khun Nok!!
Nok: Why? Or did you forget why we got married in the first place? I never wanted to get marry and especially never thought of having any children with you. It's already creating problem while he or she is still in my womb .. it's better if he or she is not born. (THIS IS A BIG NOOOOOO! Imagine what Nai is thinking here.)
Nai feels completely devastated like open wound bleeding out.
(Flashback Nimnuan: I never wanted you to be borne. You made my life miserable. Do you hear me? I don't want you! I never wanted you!)
Nai stands still in shock dropping everything.
Realizing her error, Nok steps forward to reach for his hand.
Nok: Nai...
Nai: If you don't want our child, it's okay. I'm his/her father I'll raise him/her. Don't let him/her be borne to the hell created by his/her own mother.
Nok: Lucky...
Nai : You don't know when one child is born along with words of a mother who said she doesn't want you. How lonely and worthless he feels to the point of not wanting to live in the world anymore. A person who is born with love like you would never understand.
Nok: I didn't...
Nai: If you would like anything in exchange for our child, just tell me! But don't you hurt a child that's about to be borne, a child that has no way to fight back.
Nok: Did you think I'm that kind of a mother? Fine! If you want the child, fine, but you must do as you promised on the day of the wedding. You must accept your loss in this game and return everything to me. And leave empty handed in exchange for this child. So what? Do you dare to exchange?
Nai: You don't need to dare me. Like I said to you before, anything that you don't want I won't do it but if it's something that you want then I'll do everything.
Nok: Do everything? Like when you betrayed me with my dad's issue? Listen, the thing that I want is for you to leave as you have promised.
Nai: If you think like that. If you still think that I betrayed you, then there's no use of living together. It'll cause us pain. And the child who's going to be born, will be affected by our pain. I accept. I'll do as agreed. I'll return everything to you...my position and assets and I'll go my way.
Nok is shocked. She runs into the bedroom sobbing uncontrollably.
(Flashback - Nai: Don't worry! While you are responsible for carrying my child, I will take good care of you. I won't let you endure with any difficulties even for a minute.)
Nok continues sobbing.
Thank you so much.
Damn Nok. I understand now why Nai was disappointed and angry at her. Nai would have accepted the words if it was an attack to him but she went overboard and "attack" the baby who can't fight back. Imagine the pain on Nai thinking that the baby could have the same fate as him (born unwanted by their mothers). It's not like his ego was touched but more on why could a mother do that to their child plus it would be twice the pain cause it's his child. I perfectly understand now.

Nai always tolerated Nok whenever she lashed out on him but he can't tolerate a mother who doesn't want his kid. I think Nai's reaction would have been different if she didn't touch the ''I don't want this kid in the first place" issue and she went with attacking Nai only.

twister02

M♥K
The rating for ep. 12 went up. See? The audience loves some drama for their lakorn. GS lacks drama to be honest. It's a staple for lakorns to have major misunderstandings but GS's major drama happened too late. I did wish tho they have touched the pregnancy setting early and cut short the Khae-Dad-Nok issue.

I love NaiNok sweet scenes but I also love dramas for my pranang. :lol:

rae

sarNie Adult
i wonder if nai's reaction would be calmer if wet wasn't the one who found out about the pregnancy before him. nai tends to show more jealousy when wet is involved, after all, he knows that if it weren't for penny, nok and wet may have started dating. in that whole scene, both nai and nok were charged with emotions, and everything that came out of their mouths was so hurtful.

it also sucks that while nok is trying to care for nim, nai misunderstands that she doesn't care about the baby. and then he'll continue to be mistaken about nok and her stance and the whole situation. if i were nok i'd scream and cough out blood lol. gah, nok is actually pretty harmless, she just needs to control her razor sharp tongue. :sad6:

rae

sarNie Adult
Maybe I have a messed up brain but I like this version tho :lol: I want to see JJ portray a playboy for once. His "Neung" character was mild for me.

So I was right then because when I read the synopsis, my understanding was Nok only fell in love with Nai when she got pregnant but she thought maybe Nai was just doing it for he baby (taking care of her). If this lakorn made a lot of drama like this, I think the ratings would be higher :lol:
me too! the reason i became interested in game sanaeha in the first place is because of the synopsis. i love a good ol' slap and kiss lakorn when it's done right! slapandkiss

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Do you guys think they cut their aftermath scene? Or even when Nai cleaned the cake whip cream her Nok’s face with his mouth?....I’ve seen some scene on YouTube that was not aired on ch3, where I watched this drama.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
nok was planning to leave thailand forever, after getting hurt and disappointed by her father repeatedly. nok's parents wanted nai to marry nok and take care of her so she doesn't leave.

nai rapes nok and so they had to get married, the baby was a result of the rape so it made more sense that nok said she didn't want the baby or the marriage.

this is all i know, and the original novel was supposed to be very high drama and slap and kiss. also nai was supposedly a man whore who not only was involved with khae but also penny.
What?!?!??! So Nai IS supposed to be a jerk. Hah!

No wonder the storyline is shaky and weird suddenly, with Nai suddenly having a change of personality, not drastic, but the tiny change is so pronounced that it irks me mucho. Lol, the scriptwriter is at fault here for not being able to create a smooth concrete character for Nai. His character is shaky now and to blame it on the hormone? What the? Somebody go check if Nai's sex chromosome is XY or XX. Coz the fella suddenly has oestrogen and progesterone in his blood system. That's a no-no reason for me. ...and excuse me, the man sulk for not having dinners and sleeps with his wife, even when his wife was caring for her sick dad! That's even before Nok was pregnant. That's not hormone! That's bad scriptwriting! The scriptwriters ruined Nai's image. Nai is not like that! Scripts suck!

So to answer back JJ's question who's at fault? It's E - the director and scriptwriter!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Now I wish someone would translate the novel... I think reading the book is better now than watching the lakorn (though I'll still watch the last two episodes). Since I know all the casts now, I can read, and imagine the casts faces... yeah, this will only happen when pigs fly.

sarNie Adult
What?!?!??! So Nai IS supposed to be a jerk. Hah!

No wonder the storyline is shaky and weird suddenly, with Nai suddenly having a change of personality, not drastic, but the tiny change is so pronounced that it irks me mucho. Lol, the scriptwriter is at fault here for not being able to create a smooth concrete character for Nai. His character is shaky now and to blame it on the hormone? What the? Somebody go check if Nai's sex chromosome is XY or XX. Coz the fella suddenly has oestrogen and progesterone in his blood system. That's a no-no reason for me. ...and excuse me, the man sulk for not having dinners and sleeps with his wife, even when his wife was caring for her sick dad! That's even before Nok was pregnant. That's not hormone! That's bad scriptwriting! The scriptwriters ruined Nai's image. Nai is not like that! Scripts suck!

So to answer back JJ's question who's at fault? It's E - the director and scriptwriter!

@bun-bun , i love you, but please let me lawyer for Nai and the screenplay writer.

I don't think Nai was inconsistent. Actually, the build up for when he started being sulky is in tune with his character growth (though it seems like a backward thing right? haha) That part about him sulking about being stood up by Nok is, in my point of view, a sign that 1) Nok finally broke down his barriers and that they became closer, 2) Nai had more confidence in himself and doesn't see himself as just trash anymore, but a man in a family unit who deserves to be loved.

Nai was a doormat from episode 1 to 8. Like people would give him crap and what does he do? He continues to care for them, serve them and be useful to them as if nothing happened (For example, when Nok insults him in ep 1, he saves her from the car, and when he comes to, the first thing he asks is how Nok was doing, Khae we all know put him through hell, but he still cares for her as a "friend", grandma insults him but he just takes it all in, even Nok's parents would order him around even when he's so uncomfortable about it, but he puts up little resistance and follows them anyway - like he's some robot with no right to complain.) Nai is just so damn forgiving, and that's what I don't like about him. He wakes up the next morning and everything is fine and dandy - and he's ready to be tortured again.

So when he started being all sulky, you have to note that this is after he started breaking down and crying to Nok and showing more of his emotions (.... it started when he kissed her. He released the seal in his heart.) So in a way, Nai was showing how he needs Nok, and not just the other way around. Actually Nok is the only one who makes Nai go off character. Like without Nok, he's just this sad, empty guy, but with Nok, the quiet and obedient Nai suddenly becomes defiant and goes to "discipline" Nok and challenging her, then he just laughs at her silliness, and after marriage - sulks. Not even his mother made him sulk. Like when he was abandoned, he was just on his way and became a zombie, until Nok made him smile again. So when she was being all bratty and avoiding him by hanging out with Wet, her dad, etc., Nai started sulking - because congratulations, the guy has emotions now, and actually lets himself go, instead of holding it all in and sucking it all up. His being sulky, i think, is a starting point that you know, he can go off the edge and if the right buttons are pushed, he'd actually go and fight for Nok (but actually, this backfired big time in ep 12 when instead of fighting, he gave up altogether, but that's another story.)

Another thing is that Nok made him feel that finally he is someone worth while, and that he has some "value" - before he would just go on his way and go on with his life proving to everybody that he is useful, he's not trash - but no one has made him feel that he is a "treasure". His mom and Khae just abandoned him like he was nothing. His value in the earlier episodes was his purpose - like if he was useful to the company, or useful to mom and dad, or useful to Nok. So if he gets insulted he just kind of freezes and has a Blue screen of Death until he gets restarted and tries again. But when playing the game with Nok, he actually fights for the first time and has the confidence to make Nok love him - which she did. It starts when she gives him the flower in episode 4 and then she cares for him when he has a fever, and he looks at her and is all like hey! I exist. Someone actually cares for me. It builds up to when Nok gives him a plane and she actually took the time to make something for him and even have that insignia that "he doesn't have to fly alone anymore" and slowly, slowly, he kind of grabs Nok (literally and figuratively haha) and becomes possessive of her - like he knows he deserves to be with her and deserves her attention and actually gets jealous when she's hanging out with Wuttha or Wongwet when she should be hanging out with him. I don't think he was sulky about Nok hanging out with her dad, but more like he knows she was purposely avoiding him, or at the very least, making him feel the least important in her life when she already told him that she'll be his smile, his family, his embrace, etc. That's his same issue with Nok's baby thing - like suddenly, he's this insignificant piece of trash again that doesn't even get informed or given a chance to be able to celebrate this new life with Nok.

Remember that part with the engagement ring and Khae? His reason for keeping the ring was to remind himself of that pain when he gave it his all and then someone left him because he is of lesser value/had no value. Even though Nai was telling Khae that, as though he found value in himself - in the later episodes, Nai reveals that it really isn't much. He has issues with getting abandoned, and that he feels like a person who has nothing (monthsary scene) and is afraid of rejection. So that really fragile ego that Nai has made for himself is so easy to break and Nok has built it up and trample in it by 1) making him feel like he's trash 2) making him feel like he's nothing 3) making him feel others are important 4) telling him that he doesn't own whatever he has and he should just return everything to her - all while she's reinforcing him, making him feel happy, just actually paying attention to him and "seeing him", and telling him he won't be alone. So it's really that ironic ping-pong thing going on with these two. If I were Nai, I'd be more than sulky, I'd go nuts.

For those who watched Padiwarada (by the same screenplay writer), this is the same exact conflict with Rin (Bella)'s character. She has a line there when she cries and says something like, "He (Saran, James's character)'s making me feel it again, that feeling of being unwanted, of being unneeded." It's actually fun to see James now playing the pitiful character, this time around (Saran in Padiwarada is more like Nok, except more annoying hahaha). In my opinion, Rin, the titular character in Padiwarada, was able to resolve her abandonment and unwanted issues more nicely than Nai in Game Sanaeha, but hey, there are still 2 episodes to go. I might still change my mind.

sarNie Adult
Oh and another thing, about Book Nai. I have to apologize to everybody, I think I was the one who gave the misinformation that he fooled around with Penny in the Novel, actually, I clarified it with my friend who read the book, she said Penny wanted to attract Nai, but was unsuccessful (meaning, they didn't have anything going on). I just got confused because
I thought it was the mother of Nai's baby who kills off Nok's baby in the novel. It turns out Penny had a kid with someone else (not Nai) and somehow Nok causes that baby to die (perhaps unbeknownst to Nok?). So Penny wants to get revenge on Nok and kidnaps the baby and in the middle of everything, there is an accident and the baby dies. This plot point isn't in the Lakorn.

Khae was impliedly pregnant with Nai's kid (before she hooked up with Thawat) in the novel, but she suffers a miscarriage. Nai never knew about Khae getting pregnant and having a miscarriage, but only finds out later on when Nok sets up everybody and reveals his and her relationship to her dad like in episode 7. Nai finds out about the whole thing just in the same time as when Nok found out. What I don't know however is whether Khae and Nai's relationship are as amicable in the novel, as in the Lakorn. I always thought that Nai had that whole "i don't really love you, but whatever, let's hook up" attitude with Khae or if he did genuinely love her, as here in the Lakorn. The build up for the R-scene is that Nai just learns that Khae got pregnant and had a miscarriage, and he is devastated. Nok goes to his room and confronts him about it (while fuming mad of course) and insults him and calls him trash and all that and come on - Nok went to his room... in the middle of the night - so....

Khu Kam was the in thing before, and even the very nice and affable Kobori "raped" Aungsumalin - I dunno... I mean, rape is never right, but as a plot device, it was common in romance novels before. But I think in Novel Nai's case, it was just highlighting his desperation and Nok's insurmountable pride.

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg
You are ri
Now I wish someone would translate the novel... I think reading the book is better now than watching the lakorn (though I'll still watch the last two episodes). Since I know all the casts now, I can read, and imagine the casts faces... yeah, this will only happen when pigs fly.
I have this same thought like you... I want to read this novel too... Cecilia creations spoilers give me more feelings than lakorn....

sarNie Egg
@bun-bun , i love you, but please let me lawyer for Nai and the screenplay writer.

I don't think Nai was inconsistent. Actually, the build up for when he started being sulky is in tune with his character growth (though it seems like a backward thing right? haha) That part about him sulking about being stood up by Nok is, in my point of view, a sign that 1) Nok finally broke down his barriers and that they became closer, 2) Nai had more confidence in himself and doesn't see himself as just trash anymore, but a man in a family unit who deserves to be loved.

Nai was a doormat from episode 1 to 8. Like people would give him crap and what does he do? He continues to care for them, serve them and be useful to them as if nothing happened (For example, when Nok insults him in ep 1, he saves her from the car, and when he comes to, the first thing he asks is how Nok was doing, Khae we all know put him through hell, but he still cares for her as a "friend", grandma insults him but he just takes it all in, even Nok's parents would order him around even when he's so uncomfortable about it, but he puts up little resistance and follows them anyway - like he's some robot with no right to complain.) Nai is just so damn forgiving, and that's what I don't like about him. He wakes up the next morning and everything is fine and dandy - and he's ready to be tortured again.

So when he started being all sulky, you have to note that this is after he started breaking down and crying to Nok and showing more of his emotions (.... it started when he kissed her. He released the seal in his heart.) So in a way, Nai was showing how he needs Nok, and not just the other way around. Actually Nok is the only one who makes Nai go off character. Like without Nok, he's just this sad, empty guy, but with Nok, the quiet and obedient Nai suddenly becomes defiant and goes to "discipline" Nok and challenging her, then he just laughs at her silliness, and after marriage - sulks. Not even his mother made him sulk. Like when he was abandoned, he was just on his way and became a zombie, until Nok made him smile again. So when she was being all bratty and avoiding him by hanging out with Wet, her dad, etc., Nai started sulking - because congratulations, the guy has emotions now, and actually lets himself go, instead of holding it all in and sucking it all up. His being sulky, i think, is a starting point that you know, he can go off the edge and if the right buttons are pushed, he'd actually go and fight for Nok (but actually, this backfired big time in ep 12 when instead of fighting, he gave up altogether, but that's another story.)

Another thing is that Nok made him feel that finally he is someone worth while, and that he has some "value" - before he would just go on his way and go on with his life proving to everybody that he is useful, he's not trash - but no one has made him feel that he is a "treasure". His mom and Khae just abandoned him like he was nothing. His value in the earlier episodes was his purpose - like if he was useful to the company, or useful to mom and dad, or useful to Nok. So if he gets insulted he just kind of freezes and has a Blue screen of Death until he gets restarted and tries again. But when playing the game with Nok, he actually fights for the first time and has the confidence to make Nok love him - which she did. It starts when she gives him the flower in episode 4 and then she cares for him when he has a fever, and he looks at her and is all like hey! I exist. Someone actually cares for me. It builds up to when Nok gives him a plane and she actually took the time to make something for him and even have that insignia that "he doesn't have to fly alone anymore" and slowly, slowly, he kind of grabs Nok (literally and figuratively haha) and becomes possessive of her - like he knows he deserves to be with her and deserves her attention and actually gets jealous when she's hanging out with Wuttha or Wongwet when she should be hanging out with him. I don't think he was sulky about Nok hanging out with her dad, but more like he knows she was purposely avoiding him, or at the very least, making him feel the least important in her life when she already told him that she'll be his smile, his family, his embrace, etc. That's his same issue with Nok's baby thing - like suddenly, he's this insignificant piece of trash again that doesn't even get informed or given a chance to be able to celebrate this new life with Nok.

Remember that part with the engagement ring and Khae? His reason for keeping the ring was to remind himself of that pain when he gave it his all and then someone left him because he is of lesser value/had no value. Even though Nai was telling Khae that, as though he found value in himself - in the later episodes, Nai reveals that it really isn't much. He has issues with getting abandoned, and that he feels like a person who has nothing (monthsary scene) and is afraid of rejection. So that really fragile ego that Nai has made for himself is so easy to break and Nok has built it up and trample in it by 1) making him feel like he's trash 2) making him feel like he's nothing 3) making him feel others are important 4) telling him that he doesn't own whatever he has and he should just return everything to her - all while she's reinforcing him, making him feel happy, just actually paying attention to him and "seeing him", and telling him he won't be alone. So it's really that ironic ping-pong thing going on with these two. If I were Nai, I'd be more than sulky, I'd go nuts.

For those who watched Padiwarada (by the same screenplay writer), this is the same exact conflict with Rin (Bella)'s character. She has a line there when she cries and says something like, "He (Saran, James's character)'s making me feel it again, that feeling of being unwanted, of being unneeded." It's actually fun to see James now playing the pitiful character, this time around (Saran in Padiwarada is more like Nok, except more annoying hahaha). In my opinion, Rin, the titular character in Padiwarada, was able to resolve her abandonment and unwanted issues more nicely than Nai in Game Sanaeha, but hey, there are still 2 episodes to go. I might still change my mind.
I love this analysis on Nai character. Widh for this to,get,highlighted

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the link to watch the event.
I never realised how short Pope is. Taew is almost the same height as him with her super high heels on :facepalm: and Taew is usually still pretty short with most co-star even with her ridiculous high heels . @phatman why is ur husband so short ? :p
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl7_V7_H_au/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8rafj2kvr9c
Cr. as tagged.
03D648DC-49AB-4853-AA53-160C8C3794E4.jpeg 7F25B905-5F01-4A28-BDEF-B0E44B7A54DD.jpeg 574364B9-5664-409E-A501-9A35A172E648.jpeg AB8CE1F3-5605-4FE1-8F8F-391A9A384D74.jpeg 2B5FF9C5-B294-45A8-BDB1-099198E38E3B.jpeg