[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never doubted that she wants her baby and she loves Nai a lot. Their situation got out of hand and she crossed the line when she said she didn't want the baby anyway. And we all agreed that she is immature with a sharp tongue. I want to add petty/vintictive too because she brought back Khae's issue and the game too even though they weren't playing it anymore.
And she is absolutely aware she crossed that line too and she now has to deal with the consequences. Verbal abuse leave a much deeper scarring then physical abuse.
As heart breaking as it is too see Nok suffer in silent, I guess the positive thing is once they reconcile she will never ever bring those things back up again and history will not repeat itself.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn are you Thai? You are doing a fabulous job translating for us. Why don’t you sub? Sorry if I’m saying too much. Lol.
Thanks. I'm a bit Thai I guess. And I speak Thai with my mom so it helps me retain the language. I don't sub because it's time consuming!! I have 2 boys so it's hard to find that much time to sub. I don't mind translating few scenes here and there. :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So Taew calls him Ji.
(I thought she calls him James) I prefer Ji ... it’s so cute when she calls him Ji.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlwvHVUhlwj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ek1mkx6af5fr
Just proves they are extremely close :p
Ji making hair braids after drying Taew's hair
https://instagram.com/p/Bl7gTdplp31/
It’s those little things they do with each other BTS that is going to make me miss them like crazy. Look at how comfortable and relaxed they are on the bed together. There is like zero awkwardness between these two. Seriously if I didn’t know who they were I would literally think there is something going on between them :p
4C318DE4-52C0-4C91-905E-884F8083FD4E.jpeg
I swear is there a hotter couple at the moment than JT?! I’m so depressed the lakorn is ending! :(:sad6: I need more JT in my life girlies! Lol!
Nope, JT is definitely the hottest pairing this year, actually call me bias the hottest pairing in this industry :p Not sure if anyone could top their onscreen and offscreen chemistry at the this stage. :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it's mostly because out of Nok being the one who Nai trusts the most, and he is sure she is the one who knows his issue with his mom the most. So when she keeps the secret from him, it's as if she betrayed him - it's the same with her and Khae and Nai. Nok feels that Nai knows how much she hates Khae the most, and how much she wants her dad to break up with her, but Nai just does the total opposite. So Nai thinks it's revenge on Nok's part for what he did with Khae (well.....Nok is a vengeful character, isn't she?)

Aww thanks you guys, I am happy enough as it is that people are reading my ramblings :risas3: I really love this screenplay writer (as I loved Padiwarada's screenplay) and I am enjoying how the characters turned out thus far. Though sometimes I wonder if I'm reading too much into it...?

I should be sleeping now, but I'll try to do analysis on Nok, thus far. Well, Nok, to me is easier to figure out because she has the "only child syndrome" - I am an only child myself, and the way her brain ticks, it has something to do with her being an only child. An only child is a contradiction. She is generous yet selfish, she is an achiever/confident, yet insecure. An only child would want to be independent but never want to be alone. The lakorn opens with Nok being a brat - she bumps her brand new porsche into her classmate's mini cooper to drive home a point (no pun intended). No one messes with me and gets away with it - that's her motto. She's so damn vindictive, and yet just the same, she is noble at heart - she believes in honesty, good faith, justice. She believes that she should get what is due her (e.g. her thesis) and no one should mess with her - or her family. It's strange to introduce the n'ek as this bratty character, but then that's the beauty of Nok. She just slowly, slowly becomes this endearing lovable character (versus Nai who was charming at the onset then starts to have flaws that resulted from his vulnerabilities later on) so even when she's already down and bawling, you still know that she's feisty enough to put up a fight.

So her first gripe with Nai is that he's this guy who caused her injustice, so she tries actively to get rid of him, yet at the same time, right off the bat, we see that she has this crush of sorts on Nai. but then she'll never admit it because she's independent, she's mad at him, he's her enemy - see that's the thing. Nok thinks on a 1 is to 1 basis. an enemy is an enemy. What's mine is mine. My family is mom, dad, and Nok and that's it. when things change (e.g. mom and dad divorce, dad gets a new wife, Lucky is suddenly so damn hot) she gets thrown off course and she doesn't know what to do so she panics and tries to reach an equilibrium - and being the volatile character that she is, she does it in her own car bumping, tantrum throwing way. So it was hard to make her understand that when things don't go your way, it doesn't necessarily mean that life sucks now, it just means you have to change your approach in dealing with things - like items that are broken, you don't just throw them away, you can recycle it and make it useful again - see where I'm driving at? Enter Sir Luckanai.

My friend and I were discussing it, that for all the love and affection that Nok received since childhood, she's actually quite insecure. and that's where Lucky comes in, since he's so chill and stable and just there, even after she pushes him away and treats him like a punching bag. he's just there - he's very consistent. and that's the thing that Nok needs - permanence. And the opposite of that happened to her family. Her mom (who was already a party girl to begin with) and dad (who is workaholic and barely had time for her) are suddenly thrown apart, and her dad is bringing in this new woman. it's crazy - but don't panic, Nok! Nai's here. He's always here to save the day and keep you safe in his stress-free embrace zone. So just when Nai needs her not to abandon him ever, Nok needs Nai to just be that stable, unchanging, unwavering guy for her who would be there no matter what. Like he'll get beaten up by grandma, but he'll stand (kneel) firm and be all like yes. I will be responsible for Nok. If Nok hadn't loved him before that, I think she should have been sure that Nai is the one, after that scene.

And also, another key to Nok's character is that she's actually a genuinely nice and generous person. Like she's so sweet to everyone in her family, including Phai and the only reason she hates lucky was because she feels jealous for him getting the attention of her parents - and here's the other thing about Nok's character. She thinks that if her dad loves another woman, she can't love her as his daughter anymore. If her parents break up and go on with their lives, they don't love her anymore. If her mom shows affection to Nai, then she will love him less. If Khae loved Nai before Khae won't be capable of loving her dad fully - she has this skewed outlook on love, like it's some commodity that cannot be divided. But, I discussed this with Fia from Lovefia before, Nok, in being a mother would finally understand the boundless love of a mother for her child - and with that she'll finally understand that hey! Vi can love both Nai and Nok. Thawat can have another wife and still love Nok and Vi to a certain extent. Nok has received love all her life, and she's so damn afraid that that love will be lessened, just as Nai said, she's afraid of losing things - but then when she becomes a mother, she will love her baby first before her baby loves her, and she will realize that that love is limitless - and also how she can love her child so much and love her husband so much all at the same time. So in the title of the novel "Buang" - the loop. The loop of love is the child. Just as she was the loop for Vi and Thawat, Non will be the loop for Nok and Nai and that love for her child will make her realize how much love she can give and receive and she doesn't have to compete with anyone anymore for that. Also, she can lose the game and suffer for her child (just like what Nim did) and never get even, just so her child is safe and sound. So I think this whole motherhood thing will be juxtaposed with mother's love from Nai's mom, or even Vi who is the voice of reason in this whole thing, or even Phai - how the mothers in this lakorn (well, except for Khae's mom....) would do things for their kids that show their love.

Well anyway, back to Nok and Nai, I am glad how things turned out. I was so worried earlier that it will never be explained how the hell Nai would fall in love with Nok when she's so bratty and she's been nothing but a nuisance and a major pain in the ass for Nai. But in the past few episodes, she's been so sweet to him, without her even knowing it. Sure she was playing a game, she wanted to win him, but her strength of character - like you know, her work ethic (not wanting to lose, or make her dad and the company lose face), belief in justice and fair play (standing up for Nai when needed, especially during the wedding), and well.... natural cuteness (i think this one is pretty much self explanatory), it made her open up Nai's world without her even trying. I think I started rooting for Nok and Nai when Nai thought the pile of papers fell on her in Episode 4. Nai hugged her so desperately and she just stood there, shocked, like suddenly, this strong beloved, bratty girl Nok was vulnerable too and got shocked and wants to be loved, just like Nai. She made Nai's heart beat, and just the same, she can also care for him too (well... after she gets over beating the crap out of his ego...)

so the only thing left now is this game of hers. How she always wants to win and how she must vindicate whatever wrong was done to her - forgiveness is key. Generosity is key. This game can end up with both of them losing, or both of them winning. But hey, that's the thing. There is no real "winner" in a game of love. You win some, you lose some, but actually, ultimately, you don't play a "game" with love. You don't compete in love. Nok and Nai must learn to give in to each other. I dunno how this game will be resolved folks, but I'm positive it's a happy ending. So anyway, I'm going to bed now. Good night!
:clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup: Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your long ass essays, I always enjoyed reading your posts.. :thumbup: good night :aloofandbored:

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks. I'm a bit Thai I guess. And I speak Thai with my mom so it helps me retain the language. I don't sub because it's time consuming!! I have 2 boys so it's hard to find that much time to sub. I don't mind translating few scenes here and there. :)
Oh thank you sweetheart! I appreciate anything you can give! I’m envious of you!

P

PrincessKarina

I have to tell you girlies this: I’m a big fan or a sucker for n’eks hugging p’eks from behind! Especially with the height difference like JT it looks so hot! Lol. It’s awkward when the n’ek and p’ek are the same height and size doing that. I love love love the preview of Nok hugging Nai from behind. I wonder which scene that would be?

I have to tell you girlies this: I’m a big fan or a sucker for n’eks hugging p’eks from behind! Especially with the height difference like JT it looks so hot! Lol. It’s awkward when the n’ek and p’ek are the same height and size doing that. I love love love the preview of Nok hugging Nai from behind. I wonder which scene that would be?
Ceci already translated that part of the script
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_5eQMg7r9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=iad08yyeppp2
MAJOR SPOILER so read at your own risk :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I skim through all the episode aired so far, therefore I may have missed out a lot! When did Khae fall in love with Tanawat? I still find it awkward that she is with him. Is it because it is end game for her since she cannot have Nai? She feels guilty? Whet and Vi are more believable but then again how can you not love Vi! I feel bad for Tanawat that he will never get true love lol but then again I dont hahaha

I would be mad to the moon and back if I ever found out my man caring for another pregnant woman! Tanawat was not the first to know about Khae pregnancy, it was Nai. Nai hypocrisy there just angers me. He and Khae use to have a thing. Nok and Whet were set to sail but thanks to Penny that ship sank to the bottom of the ocean before it even set sail. Although Nok has a sharp tongue, her hormones upgraded her sharp tongue to killer mode. I didnt even feel bad for Nai when she said all those stuff to him.

rae

sarNie Adult
So I skim through all the episode aired so far, therefore I may have missed out a lot! When did Khae fall in love with Tanawat? I still find it awkward that she is with him. Is it because it is end game for her since she cannot have Nai? She feels guilty? Whet and Vi are more believable but then again how can you not love Vi! I feel bad for Tanawat that he will never get true love lol but then again I dont hahaha

I would be mad to the moon and back if I ever found out my man caring for another pregnant woman! Tanawat was not the first to know about Khae pregnancy, it was Nai. Nai hypocrisy there just angers me. He and Khae use to have a thing. Nok and Whet were set to sail but thanks to Penny that ship sank to the bottom of the ocean before it even set sail. Although Nok has a sharp tongue, her hormones upgraded her sharp tongue to killer mode. I didnt even feel bad for Nai when she said all those stuff to him.
imho khae and tawat is a thing that is forced by the scriptwriter. i think she supposedly starts to ~fall in love with tawat when she became more mindful of his closeness with wi. lol i don't feel bad for tawat at all, he knew what he got into, he knows khae is still in love with nai when they got married.

khae and tawat's relationship bugs me, i don't buy that it's true love from her side. this is the same woman that got married to tawat in order to get revenge, and was feeling relieved about nai and nok not having slept together on their wedding night (although the scene got cut). tawat was always just a tool for her, whether it's to gain wealth, status, or to hurt nok. i just see their relationship as now that khae has completely lost her one true love, she's gonna be content with being loved and cherished by tawat. whatever, i'm just glad their drama is resolved so that we don't have to get soooooo much scenes of them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
imho khae and tawat is a thing that is forced by the scriptwriter. i think she supposedly starts to ~fall in love with tawat when she became more mindful of his closeness with wi. lol i don't feel bad for tawat at all, he knew what he got into, he knows khae is still in love with nai when they got married.

khae and tawat's relationship bugs me, i don't buy that it's true love from her side. this is the same woman that got married to tawat in order to get revenge, and was feeling relieved about nai and nok not having slept together on their wedding night (although the scene got cut). tawat was always just a tool for her, whether it's to gain wealth, status, or to hurt nok. i just see their relationship as now that khae has completely lost her one true love, she's gonna be content with being loved and cherished by tawat. whatever, i'm just glad their drama is resolved so that we don't have to get soooooo much scenes of them.
Glad that their drama is over too but I just had to get that off my chest. I'm just relieved that Im not the only person who feels that it was really forced so that the story can move forward. Maybe they should have just changed that aspect and have the parent fall in love all over again. Would have been a better side story. But it's over and too late now.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's mostly because out of Nok being the one who Nai trusts the most, and he is sure she is the one who knows his issue with his mom the most. So when she keeps the secret from him, it's as if she betrayed him - it's the same with her and Khae and Nai. Nok feels that Nai knows how much she hates Khae the most, and how much she wants her dad to break up with her, but Nai just does the total opposite. So Nai thinks it's revenge on Nok's part for what he did with Khae (well.....Nok is a vengeful character, isn't she?)

Aww thanks you guys, I am happy enough as it is that people are reading my ramblings :risas3: I really love this screenplay writer (as I loved Padiwarada's screenplay) and I am enjoying how the characters turned out thus far. Though sometimes I wonder if I'm reading too much into it...?

I should be sleeping now, but I'll try to do analysis on Nok, thus far. Well, Nok, to me is easier to figure out because she has the "only child syndrome" - I am an only child myself, and the way her brain ticks, it has something to do with her being an only child. An only child is a contradiction. She is generous yet selfish, she is an achiever/confident, yet insecure. An only child would want to be independent but never want to be alone. The lakorn opens with Nok being a brat - she bumps her brand new porsche into her classmate's mini cooper to drive home a point (no pun intended). No one messes with me and gets away with it - that's her motto. She's so damn vindictive, and yet just the same, she is noble at heart - she believes in honesty, good faith, justice. She believes that she should get what is due her (e.g. her thesis) and no one should mess with her - or her family. It's strange to introduce the n'ek as this bratty character, but then that's the beauty of Nok. She just slowly, slowly becomes this endearing lovable character (versus Nai who was charming at the onset then starts to have flaws that resulted from his vulnerabilities later on) so even when she's already down and bawling, you still know that she's feisty enough to put up a fight.

So her first gripe with Nai is that he's this guy who caused her injustice, so she tries actively to get rid of him, yet at the same time, right off the bat, we see that she has this crush of sorts on Nai. but then she'll never admit it because she's independent, she's mad at him, he's her enemy - see that's the thing. Nok thinks on a 1 is to 1 basis. an enemy is an enemy. What's mine is mine. My family is mom, dad, and Nok and that's it. when things change (e.g. mom and dad divorce, dad gets a new wife, Lucky is suddenly so damn hot) she gets thrown off course and she doesn't know what to do so she panics and tries to reach an equilibrium - and being the volatile character that she is, she does it in her own car bumping, tantrum throwing way. So it was hard to make her understand that when things don't go your way, it doesn't necessarily mean that life sucks now, it just means you have to change your approach in dealing with things - like items that are broken, you don't just throw them away, you can recycle it and make it useful again - see where I'm driving at? Enter Sir Luckanai.

My friend and I were discussing it, that for all the love and affection that Nok received since childhood, she's actually quite insecure. and that's where Lucky comes in, since he's so chill and stable and just there, even after she pushes him away and treats him like a punching bag. he's just there - he's very consistent. and that's the thing that Nok needs - permanence. And the opposite of that happened to her family. Her mom (who was already a party girl to begin with) and dad (who is workaholic and barely had time for her) are suddenly thrown apart, and her dad is bringing in this new woman. it's crazy - but don't panic, Nok! Nai's here. He's always here to save the day and keep you safe in his stress-free embrace zone. So just when Nai needs her not to abandon him ever, Nok needs Nai to just be that stable, unchanging, unwavering guy for her who would be there no matter what. Like he'll get beaten up by grandma, but he'll stand (kneel) firm and be all like yes. I will be responsible for Nok. If Nok hadn't loved him before that, I think she should have been sure that Nai is the one, after that scene.

And also, another key to Nok's character is that she's actually a genuinely nice and generous person. Like she's so sweet to everyone in her family, including Phai and the only reason she hates lucky was because she feels jealous for him getting the attention of her parents - and here's the other thing about Nok's character. She thinks that if her dad loves another woman, she can't love her as his daughter anymore. If her parents break up and go on with their lives, they don't love her anymore. If her mom shows affection to Nai, then she will love him less. If Khae loved Nai before Khae won't be capable of loving her dad fully - she has this skewed outlook on love, like it's some commodity that cannot be divided. But, I discussed this with Fia from Lovefia before, Nok, in being a mother would finally understand the boundless love of a mother for her child - and with that she'll finally understand that hey! Vi can love both Nai and Nok. Thawat can have another wife and still love Nok and Vi to a certain extent. Nok has received love all her life, and she's so damn afraid that that love will be lessened, just as Nai said, she's afraid of losing things - but then when she becomes a mother, she will love her baby first before her baby loves her, and she will realize that that love is limitless - and also how she can love her child so much and love her husband so much all at the same time. So in the title of the novel "Buang" - the loop. The loop of love is the child. Just as she was the loop for Vi and Thawat, Non will be the loop for Nok and Nai and that love for her child will make her realize how much love she can give and receive and she doesn't have to compete with anyone anymore for that. Also, she can lose the game and suffer for her child (just like what Nim did) and never get even, just so her child is safe and sound. So I think this whole motherhood thing will be juxtaposed with mother's love from Nai's mom, or even Vi who is the voice of reason in this whole thing, or even Phai - how the mothers in this lakorn (well, except for Khae's mom....) would do things for their kids that show their love.

Well anyway, back to Nok and Nai, I am glad how things turned out. I was so worried earlier that it will never be explained how the hell Nai would fall in love with Nok when she's so bratty and she's been nothing but a nuisance and a major pain in the ass for Nai. But in the past few episodes, she's been so sweet to him, without her even knowing it. Sure she was playing a game, she wanted to win him, but her strength of character - like you know, her work ethic (not wanting to lose, or make her dad and the company lose face), belief in justice and fair play (standing up for Nai when needed, especially during the wedding), and well.... natural cuteness (i think this one is pretty much self explanatory), it made her open up Nai's world without her even trying. I think I started rooting for Nok and Nai when Nai thought the pile of papers fell on her in Episode 4. Nai hugged her so desperately and she just stood there, shocked, like suddenly, this strong beloved, bratty girl Nok was vulnerable too and got shocked and wants to be loved, just like Nai. She made Nai's heart beat, and just the same, she can also care for him too (well... after she gets over beating the crap out of his ego...)

so the only thing left now is this game of hers. How she always wants to win and how she must vindicate whatever wrong was done to her - forgiveness is key. Generosity is key. This game can end up with both of them losing, or both of them winning. But hey, that's the thing. There is no real "winner" in a game of love. You win some, you lose some, but actually, ultimately, you don't play a "game" with love. You don't compete in love. Nok and Nai must learn to give in to each other. I dunno how this game will be resolved folks, but I'm positive it's a happy ending. So anyway, I'm going to bed now. Good night!
Oh dang girl! That's was such a very detailed analysis. A much appreciated one too! Thank you for putting in your views and take on Nok. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wish Wi and Tawat got back together, because I absolutely adore them together. You can tell that Tawat really appreciate Wi, and there are times where it looks like he wants to get back together with her. But we all know Wi is dead set on not ever wanting to get back with Tawat. She wants her younger man. lol At least she looks good with Wes. I don't think Wi and Tawat would've got this far in their relationship if they did not divorce or with Nok's fight to get the two back together. They learned to hangout more as friends, joke, argue less - only when necessary, and can hold good conversations. They've learned to trust and respect each other as a person and friend. I didn't pay attention to Khae & Tawat's story. I literally forward all their scenes. lol Even then, I could tell their "love" story was pretty forced. I wonder how their relationship - Khae coming to love Tawat - came about in the novel though.

I always forget that Tao and James graduated college together.

There are times where I pity Wes. Penny played him, his mother gets upset at him later for hooking up with Wi, Nok ain't an option, and he's always in an awkward position whenever he's breathing the same air as Nok and Nai. lol

Last edited:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
*Whew* Thought I missed a spoiler or something. Luckily, I recognize the photo and you put Major spoiler. Almost read it. This is the only spoiler I haven’t read. Want to keep the ending a surprise for me. @bun-bun did you end up reading this spoiler?
How can u do that! I am so weak. I already read all spoilers. Lol... even after reading all the spoilers I am still super excited to see how it will play out. I blame it on my JT obsession. These two have completely won over my heart and soul.

P

PrincessKarina

How can u do that! I am so weak. I already read all spoilers. Lol... even after reading all the spoilers I am still super excited to see how it will play out. I blame it on my JT obsession. These two have completely won over my heart and soul.
Oh I feel you! I can’t! I have to read the spoilers! Lol

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I wish Wi and Tawat got back together, because I absolutely adore them together. You can tell that Tawat really appreciates Wi, and there are times where it looks like he wants to get back together with her. But we all know Wi is dead set on not ever wanting to get back with Tawat. She wants her younger man. lol At least she looks good with Wes. I didn't pay attention to Khae & Tawat's story. I literally forward all their scenes. lol Even then, I could tell their "love" story was pretty forced. I wonder how their relationship - Khae coming to love Tawat - came about in the novel though.

I always forget that Tao and James graduated college together.
There are times where I pity Wes. Penny played him, his mother gets upset at him later for hooking up with Wi, Nok ain't an option, and he's always in an awkward position whenever he's breathing the same air as Nok and Nai. lol
Omg.. I was thinking how in the world is Wes mom going to take it when her son is dating her friend. In reality that would be really awkward. I am also not sold on Khae and Tawats love storyline. But I can careless about those two.

I know Nok and Nai has their own flawed but I am sad that Nai went to take care of Khae secretly. As a woman I am possessive of my man and it's even worse when that person is your ex. Oh my poor Nai, I still love him though.

*Whew* Thought I missed a spoiler or something. Luckily, I recognize the photo and you put Major spoiler. Almost read it. This is the only spoiler I haven’t read. Want to keep the ending a surprise for me. @bun-bun did you end up reading this spoiler?
Don't read because what if you do and if they don't meet your expectations? I always prefer words and my mind is active so I regretted reading the cake scene. My kisses of Nai and Nok are hotter (WAY hotter) in my imagination. :naughty2::p

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I am going to be in the hospital with Nok and Nai for a bit. I miss that Nai that tripped Nok so he can hug her, talk to her and stare at her when she was mad about Khae.

Anyone wants to join me? Maybe we can talk some sense into these two?
Let's go! We need to kidnap these two back to the mountains. They need to be alone with no distractions.