[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Such a nice couple. I read a comment somewhere else which made me laugh so loud: If I can’t be you boyfriend, I will become your step-dad; if I can’t be your girl friend, I will become you step mother-in-law. The side characters of GS are hilarious!
HAHAHAHA!!! I laughed way too hard at this. :risas3::risas3:. The accuracy within the comment. I still support Wi & wed more lol.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Thinking about it is so depressing :sad6:let me lighten our mood with this cute and hilarious BTS clips of JT :risas3: JJ had a lot of trouble trying to carry Taew on their wedding night:facepalm: come on JJ Taew isn’t that fat :p

@lakornkiki where are u? Have u seen this adorable BTS with our JT ? How can we stop shipping them when they are this cute together?:love:
I think it's cuz the wedding dress was heavy

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
https://instagram.com/p/Bl7q-Q1lBUI/
https://instagram.com/p/Bl7sDIbBRoV/

Anybody can traslate in english to me what P tiew have said.sorry my broken english
Please see below quote .. I am pretty sure that clip is what @toasty had translated.

[INTERVIEW] Taew answering interview questions about the relationship with James Ji in Game Sanaeha and the rumor about her boyfriend's jealousy.

Lakorn Game Sanaeha is getting sweeter?
Taew: It's a different feeling, I haven't been in a lakorn like this for a while.

Talk about the wiping the cake scene?
Taew: The phrase "wiping the cake" sounds weird. That was an adorable scene. When I read the script, I thought it was really cute. It's a rare moment of Meuanchanok and Luckanai.

How was it behind the scene?
Taew: It didn't take that long to film, there was a little bit of shyness.

James Ji was playful and naughty?
James was into character to shoot, a lot of people call him "Khun Samee" now.

James posted so many pictures of you on IG?
Taew: It happened because James was forced to be my photographer. There was full of photos of me in his camera memory card so that's probably why he chose to post it to lessen those pictures.

A lot of people teased him about posting so many pictures of Taew?
Taew: That's why. It's because he didn't have a model to take pictures of so I had to be his model.

James is fan of you right?
Taew: No. Not to that extent. He probably just wanted to keep some good memories.

What did your boyfriend say?
Taew: He says a few things, like you only post pictures of James huh.

Is a he jealous?
Taew: No, seems like he teases me more.

Does he watch the lakorn?
Taew: He doesn't watch it because he has work while the lakorn is airing. He probably watches it when there are comments about the lakorn.

Does he himself want to watch it?
Taew: He probably watches it. I think he does. But he doesn't tell me.

You gave it your all?
Taew: I did exactly like what the script said. The lakorn has too much drama, I want the viewers to be happy about the characters' love.

Do you usually talk to James? Seems like James tweets a lot about the drama?
Taew: He's like a fan of the drama. We do talk about the viewers' reaction and feedback about the lakorn.

Are there any scenes that are too sweet where he (I think they meant her boyfriend) didn't want to watch?
Taew: No, I've been an actress for a long time. He's probably used to this.

Do you think that there are too many love scenes in this drama?
Taew: No

Ever said that you didn't do real kisses?

There are many love scenes throughout this drama?
Taew: Not a big deal. The characters love each other so they have to be affectionate. If two lovers play [some kid play instead of showing love], then it wouldn't be right.

Are there more sweet scenes after?
Taew: Yes, but it will be softer, like them thinking about their own love more.

Source: greatstars
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
@toasty thanks for the translation. Sound like the reporter keeps trying to find out if her BF is jealous of all the love scenes :rolleyes:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes... saw it last night.... They are too funny and cute. James needs to work out. hahahaha

I am hurting today from lack of sleep. I slept at 5am last night LOOKING AROUND FOR A GOOD FILE TO DOWNLOAD for the cake kiss and morning after scenes that Ch.3 didn't upload on YT. I downloaded the FB vid but the quality was not too good. I tried Watchlakorn.in file but none of the video downloaders would allow that site. It was quite a challenge. So I gave up at 5am thinking I have to live with non-HD file of episode 11 and BOOM, channel 3 uploaded the cake kiss and the morning after scenes. hahahahaha I am so happy. Maybe requesting, commenting and just voicing out the disappointment paid off.

YT views are low now because it's a new upload. Last time I looked it had only 3K on both when the other clips for the same episodes had over 550K. But that's ok.... I'll go and watch on repeat now as thank you and give likes and comment like a good fan. :)

Let me see if I can sneak in a quick nap.... I am so sleepy rn.
Hahah poor you, sound like you were hardcore trying to find HD quality of the cake and morning after scene :naughty2: til 5am :facepalm: that is dedication lolz
Oh no what are you doing Ji....your arm on someone lap. and she had no long pants on so sexxxy.....skin on skin:risas3:

View attachment 20984
Haha lots of skinship with these two, I love it. But this is still very PG rated :p with JT chemistry Ch3 need to give them more skinship that is slightly above PG :pancarta:
E2AD1F3C-5A96-4B30-9D43-A331BFFA3E8E.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ladies where are we at for our count in slap, kisses, nose touching, hugs.. etc?! Lol Update please..
@Katelyn oh yes where are we up to with our lists?? We know you have been busy though, so take your time ..

What are they doing here?! It's such a cute interaction. Oh my God.... how am I suppose to live with out JT anymore.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl7tdXThvd8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n0i2uif1ibx5
Haha way too cute .. love them <3

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you seen this FMV from Snoopy Kitty? I watch all of her JiTaew BTS vids. They make me crazy. lol
at 0:14 he looks at her and said "really beautiful".... haha He always makes me FIN.
Yep I have seen the MV, I’ve watched pretty much most if not all snoopy FMV. She is great with capturing all the good moments. Anyway, I thought that part was sweet. The fact that she had her eyes shut and he was just sitting there staring at her when he said she was beautiful, it’s like he was admiring her beauty.. ahh these two are just adorable :icon12:

@Kay123 I was looking for the clip of Taew giving James this cute smile at the GS event (both wearing yellow tee and white pants) when she saw him looking at her? Can you reshare the link? It's so cute and I forgot to save it. Need to go back to it. :icon12:
Here you go :love:
Forgot to mention episode 12 live air via online viewing, GS had the highest viewing at 15,240 viewed live.
5A26AD2A-EBDC-44D1-9AFA-4893669AB03D.jpeg

And this post was a few days ago, it reached a million view and was trending no.6 on YouTube.
F7FDBE80-C825-4761-98EF-C6B256CBC2DE.jpeg
GS is huge in China
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl5ABY4gkYH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1unr88nl366q4
7249C608-6302-403A-B25A-9B3358E46780.jpeg

I hope the popularity of GS abroad and via social media, gives JT a better chance of pairing up again.:worship2:

Last edited:

PJ Oshin

sarNie Egg
Thank you

[INTERVIEW] Taew answering interview questions about the relationship with James Ji in Game Sanaeha and the rumor about her boyfriend's jealousy.

Lakorn Game Sanaeha is getting sweeter?
Taew: It's a different feeling, I haven't been in a lakorn like this for a while.

Talk about the wiping the cake scene?
Taew: The phrase "wiping the cake" sounds weird. That was an adorable scene. When I read the script, I thought it was really cute. It's a rare moment of Meuanchanok and Luckanai.

How was it behind the scene?
Taew: It didn't take that long to film, there was a little bit of shyness.

James Ji was playful and naughty?
James was into character to shoot, a lot of people call him "Khun Samee" now.

James posted so many pictures of you on IG?
Taew: It happened because James was forced to be my photographer. There was full of photos of me in his camera memory card so that's probably why he chose to post it to lessen those pictures.

A lot of people teased him about posting so many pictures of Taew?
Taew: That's why. It's because he didn't have a model to take pictures of so I had to be his model.

James is fan of you right?
Taew: No. Not to that extent. He probably just wanted to keep some good memories.

What did your boyfriend say?
Taew: He says a few things, like you only post pictures of James huh.

Is a he jealous?
Taew: No, seems like he teases me more.

Does he watch the lakorn?
Taew: He doesn't watch it because he has work while the lakorn is airing. He probably watches it when there are comments about the lakorn.

Does he himself want to watch it?
Taew: He probably watches it. I think he does. But he doesn't tell me.

You gave it your all?
Taew: I did exactly like what the script said. The lakorn has too much drama, I want the viewers to be happy about the characters' love.

Do you usually talk to James? Seems like James tweets a lot about the drama?
Taew: He's like a fan of the drama. We do talk about the viewers' reaction and feedback about the lakorn.

Are there any scenes that are too sweet where he (I think they meant her boyfriend) didn't want to watch?
Taew: No, I've been an actress for a long time. He's probably used to this.

Do you think that there are too many love scenes in this drama?

Ever said that you didn't do real kisses?

There are many love scenes throughout this drama?
Taew: Not a big deal. The characters love each other so they have to be affectionate. If two lovers play [some kid play instead of showing love], then it wouldn't be right.

Are there more sweet scenes after?
Taew: Yes, but it will be softer, like them thinking about their own love more.

Source: greatstars
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpag

Thank you❤

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Girls just letting you know I have early birthday plans sometime this weekend with my out of town bestie, she is in town for the long weekend :), she is from here so this is her home still but she had to move to another city a few years ago for work :(, it was so hard for us because we always saw each other but now it is more spaced. she can't come up on my birthday because so her and I have plans sometime this weekend, don't know when yet lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls just letting you know I have early birthday plans sometime this weekend with my out of town bestie, she is in town for the long weekend :), she is from here so this is her home still but she had to move to another city a few years ago for work :(, it was so hard for us because we always saw each other but now it is more spaced. she can't come up on my birthday because so her and I have plans sometime this weekend, don't know when yet lol.
Have a nice time out with your bestie. And happy early birthday! best wishes to you :icon12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep I have seen the MV, I’ve watched pretty much most if not all snoopy FMV. She is great with capturing all the good moments. Anyway, I thought that part was sweet. The fact that she had her eyes shut and he was just sitting there staring at her when he said she was beautiful, it’s like he was admiring her beauty.. ahh these two are just adorable :icon12:

Here you go :love:
Forgot to mention episode 12 live air via online viewing, GS had the highest viewing at 15,240 viewed live.
View attachment 20988

And this post was a few days ago, it reached a million view and was trending no.6 on YouTube.
View attachment 20989
GS is huge in China
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl5ABY4gkYH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1unr88nl366q4
View attachment 20990

I hope the popularity of GS abroad and via social media, gives JT a better chance of pairing up again.:worship2:
If they don’t recognize this, they’re definitely not doing business right. But I’m so excited for the popularity. I was so wxcited we had 14k viewers watching 12.

P

PrincessKarina

I wonder if we were friends with Nok... what would we do? Coz we're so darn sad for her and root for her regardless. I wonder should we proceed and let Nok read what gran @040156 wrote about Nai (lol!) coz it's bloody true or should we agree with her that she's right!

What would you guys do? If I were her friend, and I am sure for you too @lakornkiki , we'll just cry together with her. Finish all the tissues in that huge mansion. Huhuhu so not helping at all!
Yes definitely I would cry my heart out with Nok!