[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, what a nice place Nai got for Non and himself... impressed. Lakorn alway creates miracle- Nok unloaded instantly after delivery! I’d like to examine closely what kind of nose baby Non has:risas3:

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, action needed from her side to savage their relationship but she did none even towards the end when Nai started to discuss the divorce paper. He was hoping she would change her mind but she did absolutely nothing except to tell him to get out. She had too much pride. :facepalm: You know the ball is always in her court. Nai would do anything she wants or says.
It will be fine. They just need a period of separation and think it through. Sometimes no action is good action as time will help to smooth it out.
A quote from Nai: what didn’t kill you makes you stronger

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
It will be fine. They just need a period of separation and think it through. Sometimes no action is good action as time will help to smooth it out.
A quote from Nai: what didn’t kill you makes you stronger
Yes true. I love that quote. Separation will be good for them to think it over and know what's important. Unfortunately, it will be a hard lesson to learn for the spoiled Nok. She has to learn when to bend when it comes to love. There's no pride in love. She is the biggest loser in all of this.... losing both Nai and baby.

Thanks for all the photos updates @Kay123
Nai makes such a hot single dad. :drooling::love: Poor Nai. He looks so tired.

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
@lakornkiki here is a clearer pic of the one you posted earlier:p
Why do these two have to be so god darn hot together ? :aaaaa:
View attachment 21120
View attachment 21119
Cr. WebLakorn

Here is for the Wi and Wet shipper :p
View attachment 21121
View attachment 21122
I just love them! Wi is such a character, not pretentious, optimistic, kind, upright, generous, you name it...she is becoming an idol now:) by the way, Wet is a lucky fellow! His mother may have a little adjustment to do...

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Yes true. I love that quote. Separation will be good for them to think it over and know what's important. Unfortunately, it will be a hard lesson to learn for the spoiled Nok. She has to learn when to bend when it comes to love. There's no pride in love. She is the biggest loser in all of this.... losing both Nai and baby.

Thanks for all the photos updates @Kay123
Nai makes such a hot single dad. :drooling::love: Poor Nai. He looks so tired.
Let me throw out another positive spin... divorce/remarry means they need to have another honeymoon :)
Isn’t single daddy Nai hot? Imagine he ventures out with a baby stroller...there will be a group attack!:risas3:

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me throw out another positive spin... divorce/remarry means they need to have another honeymoon :)
Isn’t single daddy Nai hot? Imagine he ventures out with a baby stroller...there will be a group attack!:risas3:
YES!! :aaaaa:They can start making baby number 2! :naughty2::cheer:babysw We need a fanfic to continue their story. Did you mention group attack?! Ha Ha ha this might be a good time when he's lonely without Nok. :naughty2::risas3:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ah, Nok’s never ending pride. She really set herself up for it but I don’t blame her. After the things he’s said to her, expected about her, and said about her and their relationship, I don’t blame her for using her pride as a self defense mechanism either. They’re both always misunderstanding one another. They need to have better communication. I seriously hope we get to see them talk it out, because they have a lot to say and explain to one another. But I doubt we’ll really get to see that. Just reading the spoilers, episode 13 will be even more emotional than I would want. I think we’ll be crying throughout the whole episode without a break. I really miss the old Nai and Nok. I can’t even with the sulky N & N anymore. It’s too overwhelming and heartbreaking.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
It's too sad all around. :sad6: We are missing the patient and understanding Nai as well as the fighting/feisty Nok. She had fought long and hard for her dad but haven't done anything to fight for Nai and her baby. In time, she will have to fight to get her family back.

The word "happiness" would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
- Carl Jung

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I'm comforting myself with the fact that without all this heartbreak, misunderstandings and miscommunication
it wouldn't be a lakorn. The good guys always get hit a lot before they prevail at the end. No difference here for. Our couple is suffering too much. So sad about that. But, my oh my, this is going to be a wild journey.
So much more simple if they could just sincerely say "I was stupid, I'm sorry, I love you, don't leave me." But, as I said, IMHO, it wouldn't be a lakorn otherwise without the heartache and pain.

Just by reading Ceci's spoilers I'm feeling sad for them. So much misunderstanding. And I won't be able to even follow the discussions here on Monday... I'll be working/studying. :sad6::sad6::sad6:

On one hand, I want Tuesday to come faster. On the other hand, I don't.

May the LakornThai have pity on us! :):)

PS.: btw, just for information, nobody released eps 9 and 10 eng subs, right? Talking about the real and working rubbers, I mean. Not those trolls...

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Nok has been pretty much the same throughout the drama; to me she's even a bit nicer than before. But Nai has changed a lot. Although I do understand his change in character due to what happened, it kinda terrfies me cuz of the way he acts and he's almost like a whole different person. Now he only cares about the baby and not Nok anymore. I feel like they switched roles. Like he's above her now instead of her being on top of him like before. But also Nai being like this will help Nok learn her lesson and lower her pride down.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
I'm comforting myself with the fact that without all this heartbreak, misunderstandings and miscommunication
it wouldn't be a lakorn. The good guys always get hit a lot before they prevail at the end. No difference here for. Our couple is suffering too much. So sad about that. But, my oh my, this is going to be a wild journey.
So much more simple if they could just sincerely say "I was stupid, I'm sorry, I love you, don't leave me." But, as I said, IMHO, it wouldn't be a lakorn otherwise without the heartache and pain.

Just by reading Ceci's spoilers I'm feeling sad for them. So much misunderstanding. And I won't be able to even follow the discussions here on Monday... I'll be working/studying. :sad6::sad6::sad6:

On one hand, I want Tuesday to come faster. On the other hand, I don't.

May the LakornThai have pity on us! :):)

PS.: btw, just for information, nobody released eps 9 and 10 eng subs, right? Talking about the real and working rubbers, I mean. Not those trolls...
I know the spoilers are making me sad... gonna need a lot of tissues for Monday and Tuesday :crybaby2:

And yes haven’t see episode 9 and 10 subbed yet.

twister02

M♥K

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
Seems like the delivery of Non will be at the very end of Monday's episode. With the new spoilers out... sigh it's misunderstanding after misunderstandings after another.

At this rate, Nai thinks Nok is disgusted of him and foetus-Non. While Nok thinks that Nai hates her completely now and is only attentive and kind to her for the sake of smooth development of foetus-Non. So they both do not think that there's love in the relationship anymore.

I'll shake my head a lot this Monday.

How is it that I don't see any of Nai's kind actions as sincere and are because of his love for Nok? Ever since their conversation at the pool I fail to see his actions later are as equal to all the actions he had done in the past. It's like "everything I do, I do it for you" is no longer for Nok but only for Non. Poor Nok.

Will Nai ever know that everything Nok is doing and has done, that he misunderstood, she does/did it for Nai? Everything that Nok will do henceforth, to Nai, she's disgusted of him. Sigh.

I don't like sulky Nai. I don't like seeing Nok so weak. I want the "headbutt" and "Wow! Is this made of recycle product?" Nok. Now.
Yes! Because of all this misunderstandings, both of them believe there's no love between them only torture left. And the death of Nai's mom I actually think it may have more impact on Nok than Nai. Ever since the funeral, Nok hasn't had a good sleep, nightmare all the time. She also kept faulting herself and thought she was the reason why Nai couldn't see his Mom forever and made Nai feel like he was the only person alone in this world. So she didn't dare to touch the baby cuz the baby is the only family that Nai wants to have. Poor Nok:crybaby2: