[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang, y'all hardcore. lol I ain't about no tragic ending at all, not after watching Koo Gum in 2013. HAHHA.
I just want another cliche lakorn where pra'ake is a jerk and he falls in love with feisty nang'ake first and then changes to try to woo her. Maybe a lakorn where nang'ake gets preggo and he tries to get her back. Hehhehe. Well, I wouldn't mind seeing them in a lakorn with a storyline like this one Chinese novel I read called, "The Reluctant Bride Book II". The bratty and spoiled nang'ake forced the pra'ake to marry her by getting rid of his girlfriend who was sick and couldn't have kids. They were in a loveless marriage for like 2-3 years. After they spent one night together - he was drunk, she gave him the divorce paper. She was pregnant and they met again after she was going to go into labor - they were stuck in an elevator together. He wanted the baby and asked her to remarry him for the baby. She doesn't want to get back with him and was more feisty. He began to try to court her and eventually fell for her after learning that she's not who he thought she was during the time they were married. Pra'ake slept with her a lot that she thought he didn't love her and only wanted the baby + to satisfy himself. It's kind of dramatic because another girl tries to fake be his ex-girlfriend, but it wasn't exactly dramatic either. Pra'nang had a big fight before they finally got their happy ending. So many Chinese novels remind me of lakorns. Like they have the type of genres I love to watch.

I think the song is “last winter” from The Toys.
Oh, The Toys! I've only listen to a few of their songs. Thank you!! :)

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I want JJ to be a jerk while Taew as a girl who has a hidden illness and will only live in her 30s :lol: JJ not knowing her illness will make her life a living hell but eventually falls in love. No rape, just bickering.
I'm down to tragic endings. It makes me not forget the drama. :lol: But of course, before dying, she'll give birth to their kid.
Sounds good, but I am not ready for Taew to have another tragic ending storyline as of yet .. she had 2 back to back tragic ending already that I haven’t quite gotten over yet.

^ I'm down for some romcom for them too. Similar to the storyline of kdrama "Lie To Me" or "Oh My Venus" will be fine to me :)
I am not a fan of rom com Lakorn.. but since I saw the scenes with Taew being the jealous stalker wife, which I found hilarious :risas3: I think I will be up for a romcom of JT but must have lots of skinship:naughty2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, what a nice place Nai got for Non and himself... impressed. Lakorn alway creates miracle- Nok unloaded instantly after delivery! I’d like to examine closely what kind of nose baby Non has:risas3:
@Katelyn thanks for sharing your art work, it is always beautiful.. loveeeeeeeee it :icon12:

Yep me too :( especially the recent spoiler :crybaby2: ah I can’t deal with NokNai from the spoiler. It’s going to be even harder to watch it when it’s played out onscreen :crybaby2: I might need to be taken into ER @Xiongurl26 on Monday for being suffocated :facepalm:
Yes! Let’s go girl. I’ve got my tissues ready. My heart couldn’t even bear it no more after reading all the recent spoilers. It’s shattered. These 2 hurt each other too much & I also feel like there are way to many misunderstandings. I know we need them but it get’s kind of repetitive based off of spoilers. These two darn stubbornheads.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I've read so many good fanfictions back in the days for Ann Thongprasom and Tik. Theres one that I really like and I can see JT being the lead in a drama with this type of storyline.

It started out with Na'ek's brother accidentally hit/kill praek's gf or fiancee. Praek demanded to put her brother in jail but na'ek made a trade. She will sleep with him for her brother's freedom. She gets pregnant and ran off when praek knows about it. By then he already had feelings for her. He was mad she left him and try to look for her but he couldn't find her. They meet years later and she has a son. Somehow the company they worked for ended up collaborating and they start to rekindle their relationship, but they're was complications along the way. He got her pregnant a second time. He found out about his first son when his mother's chauffeur hit the little boy by accident. She needed blood to save her son so she finally told him. It's a really cliche storyline but JT can definitely pull this off.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe Taew being a prostitute and James has a one night stand with her because he is a playboy, but he falls in love with her at the first sight lol. Or maybe a rom-com but I can't think of a storyline for rom-com.
I quite like the prostitute part with the one night stand lolz but could we make JJ be her first customer and only customer. :naughty2: Where he is this playboy but has a deep connection with her from that one night stand and would make sure she does not service any other client beside him. Their relationship becomes more deeper then it is just physical, the two gets to know each other and jj start to fall deeply inlove with Taew (but Taew is still holding back and there is a good reason for it to) so after falling head over heels for Taew, he then makes the decision to buy her out from the brothel and bring her home to live with him.. and that is where the real story and drama unfold. The storyline behind Taew character is she was actually searching for her father/family that caused her mother’s death and JJ happened to be the link to finding her father as she already knew from day 1 that JJ had some involvement to her father’s family. So Ji meeting her by chance at the brothel was no coincidence :pancarta: it was all a plan ..

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! Let’s go girl. I’ve got my tissues ready. My heart couldn’t even bear it no more after reading all the recent spoilers. It’s shattered. These 2 hurt each other too much & I also feel like there are way to many misunderstandings. I know we need them but it get’s kind of repetitive based off of spoilers. These two darn stubbornheads.
And the sad part is without all these miss understanding and stubbornness we wouldn’t be getting a 14episodes and the Lakorn would have ended earlier lolz. I want to see them make up but at the same time I don’t want the Lakorn to end :facepalm:I need more of JT onscreen :(

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yes! Because of all this misunderstandings, both of them believe there's no love between them only torture left. And the death of Nai's mom I actually think it may have more impact on Nok than Nai. Ever since the funeral, Nok hasn't had a good sleep, nightmare all the time. She also kept faulting herself and thought she was the reason why Nai couldn't see his Mom forever and made Nai feel like he was the only person alone in this world. So she didn't dare to touch the baby cuz the baby is the only family that Nai wants to have. Poor Nok:crybaby2:
First and foremost, great name @NaiNokJTer . Inspired by GS? Hehehe...

Yup. Nok felt so bad and she apologized. But her apology seems to not have any weight, any value to Nai. Every single thing that comes out of Nok's mouth in episode 13 will be interpreted differently and wrongly by Nai. I think Nai's words are from his heart especially the conversation he'll have with Wi at the hospital. I mean, which wife wouldn't cry after hearing that?! But then again, from Nai's point of view he's just doing what Nok wants. He's doing it for the sake of Non. He's at that stage of that Bryan Adam's song where the lyric goes "I lie for you... walk the wire for you... I would die for you...". But the weird thing is he thinks that he's doing all that and feeling it all on Nok's behalf but actually Nok is doing all that and feeling it all 10 times more than him!!! Aaaaaaaaa I wish to headbutt Nai's head so much and let him see how misery and sorry and regretful and sad and lonely Nok is. This little bird is so lonely! This little bird is the one giving you what you want!

Last edited:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I quite like the prostitute part with the one night stand lolz but could we make JJ be her first customer and only customer. :naughty2: Where he is this playboy but has a deep connection with her from that one night stand and would make sure she does not service any other client beside him. Their relationship becomes more deeper then it is just physical, the two gets to know each other and jj start to fall deeply inlove with Taew (but Taew is still holding back and there is a good reason for it to) so after falling head over heels for Taew, he then makes the decision to buy her out from the brothel and bring her home to live with him.. and that is where the real story and drama unfold. The storyline behind Taew character is she was actually searching for her father/family that caused her mother’s death and JJ happened to be the link to finding her father as she already knew from day 1 that JJ had some involvement to her father’s family. So Ji meeting her buy chance at the brothel was no coincidence :pancarta: it was all a plan ..
Omg I love this so much. Thank you for adding more to the storyline. This is so good :thumbup:. He loses contact with her after the one night stand so he tries to search for her again cuz he can’t stop thinking about her. Somehow he’s able to find her again and the story goes on like you said. He makes sure she does not serve any other clients. I like the part about him buying her from the brothel and bringing her to live with him. She takes care of him while living with him and changes him from being a playboy to a loyal devoted lover.

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
First and foremost, great name @NaiNokJTer . Inspired by GS? Hehehe...

Yup. Nok felt so bad and she appologized. But her appology seems to not have any weight, any value to Nai. Every single thing that comes out of Nok's mouth in episode 13 will be interpreted differently and wrongly by Nai. I think Nai's words are from his heart especially the conversation he'll have with Wi at the hospital. I mean, which wife wouldn't cry after hearing that?! But then again, from Nai's point of view he's just doing what Nok wants. He's doing it for the sake of Non. He's at that stage of that Bryan Adam's song where the lyric goes "I lie for you... walk the wire for you... I would die for you...". But the weird thing is he thinks that he's doing all that and feeling it all on Nok's behalf but actually Nok is doing all that and feeling it all 10 times more than him!!! Aaaaaaaaa I wish to headbutt Nai's head so much and let him see how misery and sorry and regretful and sad and lonely Nok is. This little bird is so lonely! This little bird is the one giving you what you want!
@bun-bun lol you read my mind! Yes, can't help but falling for JT. I do hope they are the real couple:)
Yes, it's just too sad! Have to say I hate the scriptwriter!! I want Happy Nai and Nok. The build up of Nai and Nok's story is so strange. I think this is the first Lakorn I've seen that the leading actor and actress suffered so much at the end of story but all sweet pretty much from the beginning, most of the time. :BangHead:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Many slaps slapandkissbut more kisses and willing|babysw, like my first lakorn that I loved so much "Sud Sai Pan" with my favorite actress Vill❤.
I like that drama from episode 1-7. After that I hated the downfall when the evil sister came into the story. And bc Tootams character got annoying and stupid. But I will not mind more kisses and babies for JT.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I love this so much. Thank you for adding more to the storyline. This is so good :thumbup:. He loses contact with her after the one night stand so he tries to search for her again cuz he can’t stop thinking about her. Somehow he’s able to find her again and the story goes on like you said. He makes sure she does not serve any other clients. I like the part about him buying her from the brothel and bringing her to live with him. She takes care of him while living with him and changes him from being a playboy to a loyal devoted lover.
Let's pitch this storyline to channel 3 with the request for JT to be the star of the show.