[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to point out how the story comes full circle at this point. The story begins with Vi and Thawat's divorce on their wedding anniversary... Vi was totally happy about it and Thawat was likewise relieved when they were signing it. Both parents were clearly no longer in love but had that cutesy relationship with each other, and as the story progressed, we all know they're good friends.

Juxtapose to Nai who was in excruciating pain when he was signing the divorce paper. Like it hurt down to his soul to do it, and what hurts even more is he thinks that is what Nok wants and that he is giving it to her and had completely lost the game and can't fight for her. It's the epitome of love's labor's lost. He gave it his all to walk away with nothing - but at least he was able to experience those happy moments with her. Then here comes Nok who thought she finally made Nai hate her enough to make good his promise to go away from her life forever. Like she had always expected him to be this constant never faltering person who would never leave no matter how much she pushes him away, but lo and behold, he's finally letting her go. And it's all because of her, and she can't even stop him because deep down she knows that she did something wrong and she would rather die than beg him not to go. God these two. So annoying right? That folks is how NOT to divorce

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wanted to point out how the story comes full circle at this point. The story begins with Vi and Thawat's divorce on their wedding anniversary... Vi was totally happy about it and Thawat was likewise relieved when they were signing it. Both parents were clearly no longer in love but had that cutesy relationship with each other, and as the story progressed, we all know they're good friends.

Juxtapose to Nai who was in excruciating pain when he was signing the divorce paper. Like it hurt down to his soul to do it, and what hurts even more is he thinks that is what Nok wants and that he is giving it to her and had completely lost the game and can't fight for her. It's the epitome of love's labor's lost. He gave it his all to walk away with nothing - but at least he was able to experience those happy moments with her. Then here comes Nok who thought she finally made Nai hate her enough to make good his promise to go away from her life forever. Like she had always expected him to be this constant never faltering person who would never leave no matter how much she pushes him away, but lo and behold, he's finally letting her go. And it's all because of her, and she can't even stop him because deep down she knows that she did something wrong and she would rather die than beg him not to go. God these two. So annoying right? That folks is how NOT to divorce
Extremely annoying :facepalm: I have been banging my head against the brick wall :BangHead::BangHead:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

So is your first paragraph implying on HOW TO divorce? Hehehe

Going back to the scenario I created if Nai were to choose who if Nok and Non were in danger.... after seeing Nai reminiscing all his moments with Nok, yeah there's a higher percentage he'll choose Nok.